中文歌詞! (4 Viewers)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by tactic
guess what comes in this week winston :)
GEORGE?! oops thats the name for my one ;) lol.. u gotta give your one a name too! :p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
More did you say? :D

If this data is analysed prima facie using Hofstedes principles (as outlined above), then the following inferences can be made: the Chinese managers believe that power is unequally distributed in their culture, whereas US employees believe in a high level of equality; the Americans are very individualistic and task-orientated, whereas the Chinese are collectivistic and group-orientated; US employees are more masculine and assertive, whereas Chinese show no bias to either gender role; Chinese managers feel relatively more threatened when facing uncertainty than American employees, but neither groups rank can be regarded overly anxious by world standards; American undergraduates are focussed on the short-term, whereas Chinese undergraduates the long-term. But none of the preceding generalisations are of much significance unless they are put into a real world context.

Discussion of Differences in Value Indices
Why are there significant differences between the two cultures? If the data gathered is reliable, then perhaps the difference can be attributed to the development of Chinese culture and American culture. To understand this underlying development of culture, knowledge of each cultures history and influences is necessary.

Most academics credit the main influence of Chinese thought to Confucius, whose Five Cardinal Relations (Wu Lun) prescribe the power relationships between five pairs of individuals (Gabrenya and Hwang 1996): emperor and minister, father and son, husband and wife, between brothers and between friends. In all these relationships, the junior owes respect and obedience, whereas the senior owes protection and consideration (Hofstede 1991, p.165). The obligations of these power relationships mean that there is a significant power distance between the partners; in the duty of obedience, the subordinate is usually not consulted in the decision-making process. Influence by Confucian thought can account for the high PDI of the Chinese.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
BS! for that i have a thingy called UTS Webmail :)

*send essay to self*

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
man.. how the hell can u write such long essays
i dunno... perseverence is my virtue?

essay writing sucks. it's so bland.

at the end of my essay i'm gonna write:

"oh, by the way, i bullshitted most of the above. but since in management there's "no single right answer" (Bowyer, Emma [lecturer] 2004) whatever i say and justify is true. sucked in." :)

Last edited:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
"oh, by the way, i bullshitted most of the above. but since in management there's "no single right answer" (Bowyer, Emma [lecturer] 2004) whatever i say and justify is true. sucked in." :)
Thoughts of Bowyer, Emma:

Hmm...this guy's a dick. Wait a minute, I'm his lecturer! I can fail him for any damn thing I want!

FAIL

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
hmm....

i can get a ticket to the cruise.....but friend is only selling it to me if i go.....fuck......what do i do.....omg....

crazylilmonkee

HSC
theres more tickets?
damniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i wanna gooooooooo
gimme tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then again i aint a hongkie
wat the hell am i on about

*rolls back into bed*

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
it's a spare ticket,

friend is begging me to go...but i don't think i want to.

^___^
HSC
i think i can nag the MQ department..cos my friend is a member and i know a few second yrs..maybe they can help..but...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
hmm....

i can get a ticket to the cruise.....but friend is only selling it to me if i go.....fuck......what do i do.....omg....
tell him you;re going and then give it to me! XD
does he know what you look like? get him drunk first and i'll walk up to him... *lowers voice* hey i'm david!

Originally posted by crazylilmonkee

but then again i aint a hongkie
aaah i don't think that matters.... a lot of my asian but not honkie friends are going :D

Originally posted by ...
i think i can nag the MQ department..cos my friend is a member and i know a few second yrs..maybe they can help..but...
LIPSSSSSSSSSY!!!!!

Originally posted by ...
hows that possible?

if ur still on the boat..how can u be a FOB?
HAHAHAH so they're BOBs!

Back On the Boat!

hatty

Banned
translate this ching chongs

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ѽ
???????Ҹ????Ű??ŵõ?
̤?Ϸ???????· ??????ͻȻ????
Ψ????һ???Dz??ɽoȡ??
?????????e??һ??
????֪???????????ҿ????
???Ҳ??????????
??????ϧ???????⌦??

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
woah what random phrases you have there
let me see what i can do....

" ѽ" - ummm i'm not sure about ?! might be a typo. i assume it means "these few days have gone by really fast".

"ҸŰŵõ
̤Ϸ· ͻȻ"
- this is actually lyrics from one of my favourite songs lol but you've got a few words in the first line wrong

......... ok crap... ҸŰŵõ... letting me climb higher to believe in love?!?! i'm pathetic at this lol

̤Ϸ· ͻȻ = on the road to break up, can only let me see.... (and then in the song, the next line is your universe is only big enough for my tears ;___; )

ΨһDzɽoȡ - "only you cannot be replaced" (also one of my favourite songs!)
.... did you just take sentences out of these two songs? looks like you did :D

eһ - once in a lifetime?

gaaah
it's kinda hard coz you took them out of context lol
but i recognise all but the first sentence :D

i need some help here... LIPSY WHERE AR EYOU

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
bah... today marks a bad day for me :( i saw the girl that i liked for 3 and 1/2 yrs today wen i was on the train... ahhh the last time i saw her was at the formal bah... ahhh gees... :( and out of coincidence i was listening to this jay song on the train... bah

ai qing xuan ya

ni shuo wo xiang yi ge xiao hai zong ai rang ni cai
wo shuo ni cai xiang ge xiao hai zong yao wo shuo cai ming bai
you xie shi tai kuai shi qu le deng dai zhang ai mei le qi dai
wo men de ai zen me cai zi ran mei ci gou tong bu lai
jiu yao li kai jiu shuo bu yao ai

wo diao jin ai qing xuan ya die tai shen pa bu chu lai
xia jiang de su du tai kuai lai bu ji ta shang wei lai
ni de ai fan fu pai huai da luan wo hu xi jie pai ai~ ai
wo kong zhi bu lai

wo diao jin ai qing xuan ya hui xiang qi ni de ke ai
sha sha de huan zai deng dai yi wei ni huan hui hui lai
ni de lian man man li kai shi jian kuai jiang wo yan mai
hai fu he bu lai

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)