中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
and the cost and hassel of getting a new phone!! >< to the max....... can u afford a new phone??
the thing with my last phone was, my dad just came home one day and went to me 'honey i got you a new phone!' and he pays the bill and everything. but i feel so bad. i mean, it's MY phone, so i'm thinking i should get another one.

i wanna get the 3200, it's cheap but hell, it has a camera. i still dont know what to do about the SIM but.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
ohh icic..... yeah i would feel bad too... cuz like it was v nice of ur dad to pay for it....

why dont u get a 3 one?.... its 9 bucks pr month... with unlimited free 10 min calls to other 3 phones... though the phone is a bit big...... but its got big display screen and u can take pics and clips with it... :p and if u get all ur other friends to sign up to 3.. then u can call each other for free :p

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
hmmm i dont know. atm im more worried about the SIM. my dad told me to get a new sim first and take care of the phone later.

i mainly use my phone (sob) to sms, and make quick calls like 'dad pick me up kthxbi', its more of a thing for others to contact me. any recommendations?

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
3200 is a pretty good phone nancy, i just got it
and i pretty much use my fone for the same reasons as u
so i got optus prepay, and let ppl call me on freetime or wotever

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
the person i call the most is my mum..... to ask her to pick me up or wotz for dinner etc.... those quick calls... and she also has 3.... so it chops my phone bill by half..........

i dunnot much abt the phone market..... cant be much of a help :p

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
3200 is a pretty good phone nancy, i just got it
and i pretty much use my fone for the same reasons as u
so i got optus prepay, and let ppl call me on freetime or wotever
whoa, it's like we're twins :p
how mcuh is it?
and can you call freetime pp to pp?

EDIT/ i just saw... whoa $300 :( i have $2 in the bank right now. looks like i'll have to beg daddy for it

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
i want the 3200!!! just for fun :D...

but yeah, are u planning to go on a contract nancy? or buy it out, i'd rather buy it out if you're gonna get the 3200.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
hmmm

i think i will go for 2 weeks without my phone
cry
and make dad get me a nice new one

i dont really care... if my dad gets me a 3310, i wont mind, it beats no phone at all, but if he gets me a colour one i want a nokia, cos my last phone used some whacked out MSGing system and i basically couldnt do shit with it.
Originally posted by Winston
i want the 3200!!! just for fun :D...

but yeah, are u planning to go on a contract nancy? or buy it out, i'd rather buy it out if you're gonna get the 3200.
i'm not sure, i think i'll go on pp, that way [1] i wont be tempted to waste money so much and [2] my parents wont know who im calling :D

BUT on my plan, it only costs 23c to call home for like 20 secs. apparantly it cots 80c or something on pp. if i get the 3200 i'll buy it outright.

Last edited:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_
OMG YOU HAVE TEH NEW SAMSUNG!

yeah thanks to my uncle, i got it 2 mths before it came out in aus.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
nancy i have a 3310 u can prolly have.
want it?
have? :eek: unless its broken or something, i dont want it! a free phone is a bit much! at least let me give you money for it

announcement: i made a new biology subforum, feel free to post messages in it ;)
To Infinity and Beyond!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)