• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
OK SOMEONE WHO CAN SPEAK MANDARIN I NEED HELP

how do you say "nursing home"??? coz in canto it's "lou yan yuen", which translates into "lao ren yuan", which i'm sure isn't right coz i looke dit up in the dictionary and it was some long ass thing like "private hospital" O______o

the last laugh
HSC
it was in state library.... i'll get my notes out

jim do you know? is it "lao ren yuan"?

the last laugh
HSC
xie xie ni!!

wo ming tian yao gei wo de tong xue yi ge "presentation"... 2mins :p
its' pretty easy but yeah, heaps of words i have no idea about o_O

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
bubz :D said:
xie xie ni!!

wo ming tian yao gei wo de tong xue yi ge "presentation"... 2mins :p
its' pretty easy but yeah, heaps of words i have no idea about o_O
you should be fine, your "tong xue" are usually a forgiving audience since they prolly have to do it themselves.

the last laugh
HSC
jim: yeah, and also the fact that most of them can't understand anyway O__o

hahha immy how abt this:

harlo, how ar-loo yoo? charlie chan now gook yoo velli goodu see-pling loll! yoo too-ly, no?

wee-fu or-lee-gee-nol glay-zu!

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
you know what ragface? by plagiarising you are proving yourself no better than a leech, the lowest form of life. for your information i don't study my ass off every night, but i will get a high-paying job and make a contribution to society, unlike fuckwits, bludgers and leeches like you, who contribute nothing to society but have your next meal handed to you by social welfare.

stop bragging about how you can rort the system and effort of people who do contribute, shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself.
rofl, sheez, thats a tad angry?

i got accused, and keep getting accused of plaigarising stories and responses i make.

Its great.

But again, to be specific and truly semantic, everyone is plaigarising, there is nary an original thought, or concept based in reality which hasnt already been expressed or warranted. Additionally, the fact that there is a set percentage of work which is used to gain or evoke a specific response/outcome means that in fact, we are already "guidelined" into such a field which technically can be seen as plaigarising.

besides i think it was all a joke.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Frigid said:
you know what ragface? by plagiarising you are proving yourself no better than a leech, the lowest form of life. for your information i don't study my ass off every night, but i will get a high-paying job and make a contribution to society, unlike fuckwits, bludgers and leeches like you, who contribute nothing to society but have your next meal handed to you by social welfare.

stop bragging about how you can rort the system and effort of people who do contribute, shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself.
lol, but plagerising only works in the subjects where there aren't any tests.

cause people who pay others to do their comp sci assignments end up with 5/100 in final exam, lol

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
babydoll_ said:
you know you love it baby
That's why plagiarism is an art. If you can master it, you can do well by learning from your plagiarism. That's how I passed computing. I plagiarised all my computing programming assignments. But I still passed the exam.

Oh...and I just realised, I'm typing this message right in the middle of trying to understand my friends computing code and edit it so i don't get caught.

BUAHAHHAHAH

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl! now thats class :p

Nothing like a bit of paraphrasing :D

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Ragerunner said:
That's why plagiarism is an art. If you can master it, you can do well by learning from your plagiarism. That's how I passed computing. I plagiarised all my computing programming assignments. But I still passed the exam.

Oh...and I just realised, I'm typing this message right in the middle of trying to understand my friends computing code and edit it so i don't get caught.

BUAHAHHAHAH
can you send me both your edited code and your friends code to jm1234567890@fastmail.fm
when you are finished?

i'm interesed in how good moss is at picking up a real sample of decicated plagerism. cause regular plagerism, (ie just change some variable names and add some white space, lol) is picked up easily.

the last laugh
HSC
orgasms are my friend

anyway, who's going to escape?
shei qu escape?
bin gor hui escape?

wo ying gai qu... go bubz0rz

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I'll post it here since i don't really care now.

This is the code beforehand.

My friend gave me a working version of part of the assignment, and i editted it and finished it off. i.e. plagiarise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)