• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (3 Viewers)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Have you tried boolean operators? Sounds retarded I know, but sometimes it really helps.

Also add words like "band fake" or something, any specifier that seems relevant.

Jase

HSC
thanks for the help, but this band is extremely low profiled AND japanese which makes it even harder to find in english.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
karena looks so unnatural in those two pics

jase - as for guitar tabs..... arrgh i have nfi... i'll look around for you ok?

<3 inoran.... and kentaro lloyd. :p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
i don't like wen's taste in women. just doesn't do it for me.
i lubz karena lam and you two aint stoppin' me! :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
This is what has been keeping me up till 4am every night for the past 4 nights. If you're on dialup, then.. LMAO.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
JKDDragon said:
This is what has been keeping me up till 4am every night for the past 4 nights. If you're on dialup, then.. LMAO.

looks kool :) what game is that?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
fuck collin, those first few pics remind me of the movie "saw" :eek:

and breaking - did you HAVE to quote him? :p

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
bubz :D said:
fuck collin, those first few pics remind me of the movie "saw" :eek:

and breaking - did you HAVE to quote him? :p
heh nope - i knew it wouldn't be long before someone commented on that!!! :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
bubz.. yes. yes he did have to quote me :p

Breaking, the game is Half Life 2. Mack, at the moment HALO2 is only available to XBOX, and consoles generally don't have the capacity to deliver as good graphics as top end PCs.. but there's no doubt Halo2 will look great once it arrives on it next year some time. Visually, it's pretty good but Doom 3 probably has the best graphics engine of them all:

Another extremely worthy contender is the Far Cry engine, man I love this game (why won't the bastards start an expansion yet :vcross:)

I practically built a new PC for these 3 games (which wasn't frikken cheap).. but I would have to say it was pretty well worth it. Doom 3 was a bit of a dissappointment though in terms of gameplay, although it still scared the shit out of me.

mack

Banned
HSC
I'm so behind on FPS....Last one I played was Soldier of Fortune 2. I havent played a console or computer game since January, seriously.....

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
yes my hair was straightened
now it's fucked
lovely
by the way did anyone translate for neo, cos I am pissed :(

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
yes my hair was straightened
now it's fucked
i want a pic! i want a pic! :D
cherryblossom said:
by the way did anyone translate for neo, cos I am pissed :(
nupes... but i saw the kinky message you wrote to him ;)

edit: SHE pics!

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@ collin : i go vomit each and every time i play half life or watch any one playing it... ><

lolz that's why i am playin pokemon ^^

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
JKDDragon said:
I practically built a new PC for these 3 games
Hahaha you're not the only one, I'm currently in the process of building a new one:p

Last edited:

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
half-life 2 is pretty much the same as the first except better graphics and detail..

there should of at least made some significant gameplay differences :S

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Ragerunner said:
half-life 2 is pretty much the same as the first except better graphics and detail..

maybe it's the splatter of blood every where and human limbs etc which makes go *vomit~~~

@ frigid: which one is ur dream gal again??? i used the whole 04 tryin to distinguish charlene from gillian... don't want to do taht again @@

Collin

HSC
N/A
mack said:
I'm so behind on FPS....Last one I played was Soldier of Fortune 2. I havent played a console or computer game since January, seriously.....
Yeah, for FPS, it's an on-off thing for me too.. mainly depending on what PC I have. You see, I'm simply a graphics whore so I end up spending thousands every few years on hardware. Then after around 1-2 years my PC becomes more or less rubbish and I can no longer run the latest games on the highest settings with reasonable frames so I go off them for awhile.. before I build another PC.

withoutaface said:
Hahaha you're not the only one, I'm currently in the process of building a new one:p
Cool. What are you getting mate?

Ragerunner said:

Well, what kind of gameplay differences were you expecting? I thought the gameplay was excellent.. pretty top-notch for a FPS in 2004. If they released this game before Far Cry, it would of been a killer.

xiao1985 said:
maybe it's the splatter of blood every where and human limbs etc which makes go *vomit~~~
Nah, some complained that playing Half-Life 2 resulted in motion sickness and many attributed the problem to the game's low field of view, which defaults to 75 degrees instead of the more commonly used 90 degrees. While players can increase the FOV through console commands, it can take away the realism, as staring at a monitor about a foot away (the recommended distance) is 75 degrees. Additionally, when using 90 degrees, the character's face will get distorted and the levels will seem larger with the player moving through it at high speed.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Xiao, it's pretty simple.. you're smarter than me. What you see through your eyes is your field of view.. and it's around 90 degrees. If you block your vision but cut a hole the size of a monitor screen around 1 foot away, your FOV is reduced down to 75 degrees, which is what HL2 does. That's actually realistic. But for most other FPS, even though the screen is 1 foot away, the FOV is still 90 degrees.. which would only be realistic if your face was stuck right up to the monitor? Get it now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)