• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
JKDDragon said:
If you can't get the X800, then you should go for a nVidia 6800GT.. easily the best performance vs value card around.. EASILY. Also it's not difficult to OC your GT to 6800 Ultra speeds.. and bang, you've practically got a X800 equivalent. What's your budget exactly, and around when are you planning to make a purchase? If you're tight on budget, you should just blow all your money on the integral components: CPU, RAM, video card, mobo and PSU.. keep your old keyboard, mouse, monitor etc.

One last word.. if none of this year's games like HL2, Doom3, Far Cry etc.. really interest you, you should just hold out and wait for the next gen video cards. Both ATI and nVidia have 32 pipeline, 512vRAM, SM3.0 (only new for ATI) products in the works.. and boy are they gonna kick ass (and make my X800 look like a piece of shit at the same time too :))
My budget's ~$1500 for the whole thing, and my sister needs my old comp cause she's in year 11 next year so no scavenging:mad:

I'm now thinking Asus 128M 6800GT is looking good...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Melodies of life (theme song from ff9) ^^

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark,
For traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart,
To weave by picking up the pieces that remain,
Melodies of life - love's lost refain.

Our paths they did cross, though I cannot say just why.
We met, we laughed, we held on fast, and then we said goodbye.
And who'll hear the echoes of stories never told ?
Let them ring out loud till they unfold.

In my dearest memories, I see you reaching out to me.
Though you're gone, I still believe that you can call out my name.

A voice from the past, joining yours and mine.
Adding up the layers of harmony.
And so it goes, on and on.
Melodies of life,
To the sky beyond the flying birds - forever and beyond.

So far and way, see the birds as it flies by.
Gliding through the shadows of the clouds up in the sky.
I've laid my memories and dreams upon those wings.
Leave them now and see what tomorrow brings.

In your dearest memories, do you remember loving me ?
Was it fate that brought us close and now leaves me behind ?

A voice from the past, joining yours and mine.
Adding up the layers of harmony.
And so it goes, on and on.
Melodies of life,
To the sky beyond the flying birds - forever and on.

If I should leave this lonely world behind,
Your voice will still remember our melody.
Now I know we'll carry on.
Melodies of life,
Come circle round and grow deep in our hearts,
as long as we remember.

Collin

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
My budget's ~$1500 for the whole thing, and my sister needs my old comp cause she's in year 11 next year so no scavenging:mad:

I'm now thinking Asus 128M 6800GT is looking good...
How much is that? If you can get the 256MB versions, you REALLY should.. cause you're gonna need it for the high-end games like HL2, Doom 3, FC and upcoming titles which sucks out your power like a Dyson. Personally, if you're not that desperate, I'd just wait till next year when they release the new-gen cards.. and either get a NEW-gen one, or get a current gen one, because as soon as the new-gen ones are released, the prices of the current-gen ones are gonna drop like rabbits.. (erm, hopefully.. not the case with the current Radeon 9800XTs, which are still around 500-600 bucks.. pfft).

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
JKDDragon said:
How much is that? If you can get the 256MB versions, you REALLY should.. cause you're gonna need it for the high-end games like HL2, Doom 3, FC and upcoming titles which sucks out your power like a Dyson. Personally, if you're not that desperate, I'd just wait till next year when they release the new-gen cards.. and either get a NEW-gen one, or get a current gen one, because as soon as the new-gen ones are released, the prices of the current-gen ones are gonna drop like rabbits.. (erm, hopefully.. not the case with the current Radeon 9800XTs, which are still around 500-600 bucks.. pfft).
It's like 500 or so.

Collin

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
It's like 500 or so.
I've got good news for you mate. I just found out around 5 min ago via another tech forum that ATI's releasing a 'proper' competitor to the nVidia 6800GT (the X800PRO was never a true competitor because it only had 12 pipelines as opposed to the GT's 16.. so overall it got it's arse whipped in nearly everything except for Half Life 2.. and that only happened when res was up to 16*12, 4xAA, 8xAF or better etc.), the X800XL. It's basically just a downclocked version of the X800XT (exact clocks are at 400core/500mem).. but here's the news you want to hear: It's gonna be around $160 cheaper than the 6800GT.

You heard right, a competitor product performing practically the same in every title (erm.. ignore Doom 3) but $160 cheaper. Merry Christmas.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Haha sweeeet, when's this coming out?
EDIT: And does it come in AGP form, cause from a quick googling, I can only find PCI-E versions, and motherboards with PCI-E are bloody expensive/impossible to find for 939pin CPU's:S
EDITEDIT: On checking ATI's site, it does only come in PCI-E :/

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@ lengstar:

外婆
詞:周杰倫 曲:周杰倫 編曲:周杰倫
和聲:周杰倫 張欣瑜 女聲:張欣瑜

今天是外婆生日   我換上復古西裝   
載著外婆開著拉風的古董車兜兜兜風
車裡放著她的最愛  找回屬於是她的時代 
往大稻埕碼**開去把所有和外公的往事靜靜回憶,
外婆她臉上的漣漪  美麗但藏不住壓抑  
失去了愛情只盼望親情 彌補回應
大人們以為出門之前桌上放*百就算是*敬 
一天到晚拼了命 賺錢少了關懷有什麼意義

外婆她的期待 慢慢變成無奈 
大人們始終不明白
她要的是陪伴 而不是*百塊 
比*給的還簡單

外婆她的無奈 無法變成期待 
只有愛才能*明白
走在淡水河畔 聽著她的最愛 
把溫暖放回口袋

(女聲)記得去年外婆的生日 表哥帶我和外婆
參* 她最最重視的*獎典禮
(JAY) 結果卻拿不到半個獎 不知該笑不笑 
我對著鏡**傻笑 只覺得自己可笑
(合唱)我難過 卻不是*為沒得獎而難過 
我失落 是*為看到外婆失落而失落
(女聲)大人們*本不能體會 表哥他的用心 
好像隨他們高興就可以徹底的否定
(JAY) 否定我的作品 決定在於心情 
想*持風*他們卻覺得還*顆 
沒驚喜沒有改變
我已經聽了三年 我告訴外婆 
我沒輸 不需要改變
(合唱)表哥說不要覺得可惜 這只是一*遊戲 
只要外婆覺得好聽 那才是一種鼓勵
(JAY) 外婆露出了笑容 說她以我為榮 
淺淺的笑容
就讓我感到比得獎它還要光榮

Collin

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Haha sweeeet, when's this coming out?
EDIT: And does it come in AGP form, cause from a quick googling, I can only find PCI-E versions, and motherboards with PCI-E are bloody expensive/impossible to find for 939pin CPU's:S
EDITEDIT: On checking ATI's site, it does only come in PCI-E :/
Oh shit, you're right. Well if you're willing to wait for a few more months.. the price will drop substantially on PCI-E mobos.. aswell as the 939 cpus.. If you REALLY wanna buy soon, then I guess you should just go for the 6800GT. If you can get the 256MB version, you really should.
Fucking PCI-E. Fuckers.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Hey nazi soldier,
I feel your pain now, I just got myself a fucked up haircut for $20 =_=
OH SHIIIIIIIIIT
My hair is not even layered those the "hair stylist" did use those layering knife to cut my hair.
Man I'm so pissed, it was meant to be trim and but she cut like 15cm of my hair.
!@#$%^&*...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
(^o^) said:
Hey nazi soldier,
OH SHIIIIIIIIIT
My hair is not even layered those the "hair stylist" did use those layering knife to cut my hair.
Man I'm so pissed, it was meant to be trim and but she cut like 15cm of my hair.
!@#$%^&*...
Awwww *pats head

You get what you pay for hon:p

Collin

HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
Hey nazi soldier,
OH SHIIIIIIIIIT
!@#$%^&*...
See, I would of given you sympathy if you hadn't of called me a Nazi soldier. Bwahahahahaa.. okay I feel mean:

Aww I'm sorry to hear that *sniff*. If it's so crap you should of demanded the cut to be free.. provided you explicitly expressed exactly the style you wanted at the beginning.

Actually, wait.. this is GOD's work.. punishing you for haunting me with the Nazi comments, ahahhahahaha.. karma baby.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Collin would never have been accepted into hitler's army anyway due to not being aryan...

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
yeh shut up collin :p
hmm i'm looking at my before and after pictures...
Fellin' sad..

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
It's not THAT bad..
maybe I'm in denial :p
but at least I have hair.. so :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
but at least I have hair.. so :D
Lol, are you looking to die smilie? That's it, I'm gonna go to your bedroom tonight and teach you a lesson you'll never forget.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Lol, are you looking to die smilie? That's it, I'm gonna go to your bedroom tonight and teach you a lesson you'll never forget.
can i come along too??? >: )

mack

Banned
HSC
(^o^) said:
Hey nazi soldier,
OH SHIIIIIIIIIT
!@#$%^&*...

Well if it makes you feel any better, I got my hair butchered today as well. I've got sumo wrestler hair now. I've got to find a good cap or wig.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)