中文歌詞! (4 Viewers)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
It's time to leave this thread. See you guys in 6 months. and it's not molestation if i agree :p

*cue green day's Time of Your Life*

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Jago said:
It's time to leave this thread. See you guys in 6 months. and it's not molestation if i agree :p

*cue green day's Time of Your Life*
The song is called Good Riddance fool.

Oh, how appropriate:)

*cue Good Riddance

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
@jkd: explains why he enjoys going to the gym with you... :D
@ jan jan: i almost nodded off 2 times. it was so stupid! oh yeh and there were 2 guys from your area. i heard them say something along the lines of carlingford, or travelling abck there. haha

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
wrong_turn said:
@jkd: explains why he enjoys going to the gym with you... :D
@ jan jan: i almost nodded off 2 times. it was so stupid! oh yeh and there were 2 guys from your area. i heard them say something along the lines of carlingford, or travelling abck there. haha
I never nodded off, but I seriously couldn't pay attention even when I tried, so I settled for eye sex with a girl over the other side of the stage. Did you get the actors that were spitting everywhere, and was the guy who played Edmund wearing tight leather pants?

Collin

HSC
N/A
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
Happy Mothers Day ppl!! LOL any mothers in here?! puahahaha... ^o^
I'm Xiao's mother.. ahh.. I fondly remember that beautiful day 19 years ago when I ejected him out of my anus. His head was so big that he nearly didn't get out.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
withoutaface said:
I never nodded off, but I seriously couldn't pay attention even when I tried, so I settled for eye sex with a girl over the other side of the stage. Did you get the actors that were spitting everywhere, and was the guy who played Edmund wearing tight leather pants?
is this the King Lear production @ bondi?.. lol that production sucked to the max, even our teacher agreed

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
JKDDragon said:
I'm Xiao's mother.. ahh.. I fondly remember that beautiful day 19 years ago when I ejected him out of my anus. His head was so big that he nearly didn't get out.
u said Xiao's mum is h0t! (in some other thread).. u were referring to yourself?.. how gay

Collin

HSC
N/A
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
u said Xiao's mum is h0t! (in some other thread).. u were referring to yourself?.. how gay
Nah, I'm not gay for thinking I'm hot.. maybe a narcissist but definitely not gay Carmei.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
is this the King Lear production @ bondi?.. lol that production sucked to the max, even our teacher agreed
Nah ours was at Parra Riverside.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Nah, I'm not gay for thinking I'm hot.. maybe a narcissist but definitely not gay Carmei.
My red arsehole says otherwise, chief;)

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
-_-

The one at Bondi better not be crap, we're seeing it sometime this month!

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
still haven't booked it yet... ;D

really shows how much I care about english.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
MedNez said:
-_-
The one at Bondi better not be crap, we're seeing it sometime this month!
It is crap.. bad bad performance; bad choice of costumes, the sound effects were overpowering on what they were saying, the actors had their backs to the audience (they can't act), after the production finished, we get to ask questions about King Lear and their performance. Most of the question that were asked were not properly answered from the actors. My teacher said they cutted out an important scene out of the play. Seriously, most of the audience were getting restless coz nobody understood what the actors were saying (coz of the loud sound effects and screaming) and also because it was boring everyone. The stage is small. There's so many cons you can write down while note-taking the performance haha that's an easy thing to do, write all bad shit about it. Good Luck ^_____________^"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)