中文歌詞! (2 Viewers)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
well i didn't know you were shouting ^^'
haha, the only reason I shouted Janice was cause it was cheaper if I did it using my union card

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
@ Carmei: That was actually watered down Solo in a glass bottle...
What do you mean by fat? I think black pants would make me look skinny, as in ugly skinny.
Hmm.. I rmb the cheapest, I mean CHEAPEST one I've seen in a mag was from Esprit... $130 or sth...O_O" But this year Espirt is going red and grey with casual clothing so that's just stupid =(

@Asylum: What's wrong with white pants and overcoats?? O_O"...

transcendent

HSC
N/A
WTF! Janiz turned up on FRIDAY! Fucking hell. I missed the best opportunity in my life to see her. *runs away crying

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
transcendent said:
WTF! Janiz turned up on FRIDAY! Fucking hell. I missed the best opportunity in my life to see her. *runs away crying
Nah she didn't, only Gloria did.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
i was referring to myself as fat? :confused: saying i envy u for able to wear white pants :p
Fuck I wish girls would stop calling themselves fat when they aren't. Not referring to you specifically Car (as I haven't seen you and can't make a judgement), but yeah its annoying.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Fuck I wish girls would stop calling themselves fat when they aren't. Not referring to you specifically Car (as I haven't seen you and can't make a judgement), but yeah its annoying.
Totally agree. I usually have one thing to say to them: If I think you're fat then I wouldn't be talking to you. I'd be walking on the other side of the road rather then being seen with you. :p

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
withoutaface said:
LOL :p ah wells.. can't help being a girl

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
yeh i'm going to the queen lear one quite soon. blah i hope it is better than the one at bondi! meh maybe beacause i didnt sleep well the night before the play. that might give some reason to me falling asleep so often throughout the play.

but yeh, i'm up to the rading of king lear as well. im just focusing on the dysfunctional family and maybe feminist reading as a similrity and for contrasts, well i havent thought of that yet.

pppfft...you people talking about wearing pants again. nonsense!! i look hot without pants!!

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
withoutaface said:
I'm fat!!!! like majorly. I block out the sun. :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
cb can you walk with me from my school. well actually you can walk in front of me :D

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Feminism sucks major wang in any form.

Wait, no it doesn't, that's the problem:/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)