• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i don't mind if my MSN was being gay since i never use it. but my entire comp just freezes or shuts down random. so fucking annoying. i need a new computer.

Collin

HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
i don't mind if my MSN was being gay since i never use it. but my entire comp just freezes or shuts down random. so fucking annoying. i need a new computer.
If your CPU overheats or you have corrupt RAM chips that tends to happen. If you're serious about it, download memTEST and let it run for a night.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
shhh... I want a new comp anyways. That way I can actually PLAY games on my computer instead of having to use my sister's one :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
shhh... I want a new comp anyways. That way I can actually PLAY games on my computer instead of having to use my sister's one :p
Yeah, what WAS I thinking.. your comp is just totally screwed man. Time to get a new one for sure :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Spring Sakura said:
chloe wants a laptop :(

...who wants to buy me one? come on...you know you wanna? ;)

:p
I already made a fool of myself for you. The answer is no, Chloe.

tempco

HSC
Spring Sakura said:
chloe wants a laptop :(

...who wants to buy me one? come on...you know you wanna? ;)

:p

this is the laptop i have. and it's awesome.

tablets rock.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
I watched that 13 minute SHE video clip and didn't understand a thing they were saying. Still I feel sorry for the old guy with glasses cause his wife left him.
Have you seen the other one called "Ye Zi" mini movie mtv, its contains 8 mins plus of hot Selina goodness? very nice :uhhuh:

tempco

HSC
cherryblossom said:
I got one that looks a bit like it!! :p
you have good taste. :uhhuh:

is it a tablet too? the spinning functionality never fails to turn heads in a lecture hall :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'm planning to get a laptop too. Unfortunately I was looking for a desktop replacement with high-end gaming abilities.. and in this area it seems the video card just lacks way too much. Unless they can fit a Radeon X850-XT or a 512MB DDR3 Geforce 6800 Ultra.. we just simply get bottle necked. Oh well, maybe a few more years of further miniaturisation technology progression will solve things.

Oh, I'm also waiting for a excellent-quality mp3/PDA/phone device to come out in the future.. cuz you know, I hate carrying the three separately.. and right now even the PDA/phone hybrids are too expensive for me.. blah.

tempco

HSC
JKDDragon said:
I'm planning to get a laptop too. Unfortunately I was looking for a desktop replacement with high-end gaming abilities.. and in this area it seems the video card just lacks way too much. Unless they can fit a Radeon X850-XT or a 512MB DDR3 Geforce 6800 Ultra.. we just simply get bottle necked. Oh well, maybe a few more years of further miniaturisation technology progression will solve things.
god damn. what do you plan on playing on that laptop?

the only game i have on mine is neverwinter nights. and that requires a 32 mb video card :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
nekkid said:
god damn. what do you plan on playing on that laptop?

the only game i have on mine is neverwinter nights. and that requires a 32 mb video card :p
Well I've got a few extremities when it comes to graphics-relevant gaming. On one hand I'm into real-time strategy.. which of course doesn't require too much graphics rendering and on the other hand I want to play all the latest First-Person Shooters.. in absolute high-end quality settings (12*10+, 4xAA/8xAF etc.).. at high frame rates. Games like Doom 3, Half Life 2, Far Cry etc... (guess I'm just a bit of a graphics whore too.. if I wanna play a game, I want every aspect to be near perfect as possible as to maximise my enjoyment of it).. and to this end I usually build a new PC from scratch every 2-3 years buying the high-end CPU, reasonably high amount of memory and the best video card on the market. The last PC I built was in June last year, it was a Athlon 64 3200+, 1GB Corsair TwinX and a X800XT-PE (around $1,000).. but it got the job done. NOW if only they could fit all this into the laptop without making it too heavy or too hot (in terms of temperature), I'd be super happy.

Here's a shot of Far Cry I took on it awhile back.. I could probably get the same quality on a video card with all the relevant hardware features that cost half as much.. but then it would be running at a much crappier frame rate. :/

tempco

HSC
ah ok, so you're one of those people. :p

you should've seen how my farcry looked like. 800x600, 20fps, lowest detail setting. miraculously, i still had heaps of fun. :D

your screenshot looks sex. can't believe i played the same game.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha i wish my gf4 could do that, all it can do nowdays is keel over and die when i try to play games.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I upgraded my entire system + got a new 6800 ultra just for World of Warcraft :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)