• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (3 Viewers)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
frigid said:
neo can i come down to canberra in the holz, hang out with you and bump up the demand?
Not if you want to drop a drawbridge on to the supply's head.

supercharged said:
Hopefully in the not too distant future... America's nightmare :uhhuh:

When it happens 50 years after they did it - I think it would be only fit to become material for America's Funniest Home Videos. Does China want to bring freedom and happiness to the people of the moon?

cherryblossom said:
hey neo dude any idea when the apps for 2006 undergrad scholarships open?
No, sorry :(. Call them!

ps lucky bum you break until mid july ggrrrrr
News to me... Alisha.

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Of course, duh.
lolz collin's quite well built tho... that lady is not nature... she had have taken some hormone etc...

on other news...
guess who killed his analysis exam?! ;)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Aren't we all tired of fuckerz who keepz on sayin they're shit when they get above 90 markz...?

Just like the girl I heard of when she cried about her Eng HSC markz cauz she got 99 instead of 100.
omg what a freak

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
That I cannot disclose, well I don't know anyway.
wut's with the inactivity?!
xiaoie got an exam 2day and still managed to post 2 posts...

on other news xiaoie'd be all free in
*thinks~~~
7 hrs time ^^ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
I use to <3 Jordan Chan .. after Initial D, im back liking Jordan.. he was h0t in the movie lol..

Jay's sooking was funny in the movie haha .. movie was aiight.
Cinema was packed that i had to sit around first 3 rows, so uncomfortable for a tall person to sit at the font, my long legs >.< i had to sit low so i can see the big screen. But i had jay's, edison's, jordan's huge faces in front of me.. oh & of course the cars :D

When i came out of the movie, there were another group lining up already to watch the next session. Took me after the movie to realise the person who served me when i went to buy tickets was my friend's ex.

LMF! U OWE ME $20. :p u were wrong.

car jie g0t scared last night. I almost got picked up or possibly raped lol by this scruffy long hair, homeless looking asian guy after the movie. I was waiting for someone, pouring rain n dark, suddenly that guy starting looking at me and ended up coming up to me:

man: *walking past me n back, come up to me, stood there* are u waiting for someone?
car jie: *nods*
man: waiting for your boyfriend?
man: oh sorry *walks off*

car jie was too scared to say anything, didn't know what to do. But he was nice enough to say sorry lol.

tempco

HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
I use to <3 Jordan Chan .. after Initial D, im back liking Jordan.. he was h0t in the movie lol..

Jay's sooking was funny in the movie haha .. movie was aiight.
Cinema was packed that i had to sit around first 3 rows, so uncomfortable for a tall person to sit at the font, my long legs >.< i had to sit low so i can see the big screen. But i had jay's, edison's, jordan's huge faces in front of me.. oh & of course the cars :D

When i came out of the movie, there were another group lining up already to watch the next session. Took me after the movie to realise the person who served me when i went to buy tickets was my friend's ex.
were the cars in cg, or real driftoes?

!! CaR`JiE !! said:
car jie g0t scared last night. I almost got picked up or possibly raped lol by this scruffy long hair, homeless looking asian guy after the movie. I was waiting for someone, pouring rain n dark, suddenly that guy starting looking at me and ended up coming up to me:

man: *walking past me n back, come up to me, stood there* are u waiting for someone?
man: waiting for your boyfriend?
man: oh sorry *walks off*

car jie was too scared to say anything, didn't know what to do. But he was nice enough to say sorry lol.

haha you were like so raped :rolleyes:

he probably thought you just needed a little warm up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)