• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (4 Viewers)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
jm1234567890 said:
so now there are robotic surrogate mothers? lol
actually a colleague and i were talking about independent surrogacy today. women lawyers complain how they are disadvantaged from promotion to partner because they have to have babies. my idea, although illegal in australia, is the introduction of artificial surrogacy, as morally-offensive as the idea sounds. we lawyers get people to do menial work for us, so we do lawyerly work and bill the fuck outta other people, so why not pay some other woman to labour the 10 months for you?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Frigid said:
actually a colleague and i were talking about independent surrogacy today. women lawyers complain how they are disadvantaged from promotion to partner because they have to have babies. my idea, although illegal in australia, is the introduction of artificial surrogacy, as morally-offensive as the idea sounds. we lawyers get people to do menial work for us, so we do lawyerly work and bill the fuck outta other people, so why not pay some other woman to labour the 10 months for you?
lol, damn lawyers and their money!

But I don't follow what you are saying. Isn't the point of a surrogate mother to bear the 10 months because you can't?

like gay couples, deformed couples etc...

what is this "artificial surrogacy" you speak of?

tempco

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
@nekkid: i still disagree, but have it your way
cool, so you are john. wasn't too sure.

and too each his own. she is pretty though.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
jm1234567890 said:
But I don't follow what you are saying. Isn't the point of a surrogate mother to bear the 10 months because you can't?

like gay couples, deformed couples etc...

what is this "artificial surrogacy" you speak of?
apparently, it's illegal for people to IVF into another woman's body. do u get what i mean?

whereas for gay ppl etc, they just find a friend.

but its legal in the US, so u can actually have someone else gestate your fetus for 10 months

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Even defacting into your partners mouth, and by partner i mean your 2nd cousin by your mother's sister's daughter twice removed, and then pumping her full of gas and lighting her with a match down the throat before unleashing your penis upon her crisped carcass and then fellating for a year before dumping her body in hessian sacks and selling it off as dog's meat to starving mexican illegal aliens.

funniboi

HSC
AsyLum said:
Even defacting into your partners mouth, and by partner i mean your 2nd cousin by your mother's sister's daughter twice removed, and then pumping her full of gas and lighting her with a match down the throat before unleashing your penis upon her crisped carcass and then fellating for a year before dumping her body in hessian sacks and selling it off as dog's meat to starving mexican illegal aliens.

mike, i think you need some sleep. :)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
AsyLum said:
i was eating bfast while reading that :uhhuh: kill mike :chainsaw:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
AsyLum said:
defaecating*

transcendent

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
these are the ideas that run through the minds of those who listen to metal too often.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
AsyLum said:
do they teach you that at uni?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jm1234567890 said:
do they teach you that at uni?
Club Mac: Accepting only the best in the legally insane or criminally challenged.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Frigid said:
apparently, it's illegal for people to IVF into another woman's body. do u get what i mean?

whereas for gay ppl etc, they just find a friend.

but its legal in the US, so u can actually have someone else gestate your fetus for 10 months
atwood, handmaid's tale!!!

freaky shit that

this chick is alright, her work has very dark themes but it looks good and I really think she's a bit ah, overdoing ....

methylated.deviantart.com

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
wrong_turn said:
jason didnt, and if i have gotten to desperation to get my uai aim. desperation can surprise anyone. the human can run on desperation as their energy. i will have to do this :D
sup.

cb: awwww, freesex4u@uni

(^o^): you have to pay, sorry.

nekkid or whatever: i'll be back permanently after my economics hsc exam.

kthxbye

p.s. waf only has to bend over ^_^

Spring Sakura

HSC
cherryblossom said:
atwood, handmaid's tale!!!

freaky shit that

this chick is alright, her work has very dark themes but it looks good and I really think she's a bit ah, overdoing ....

methylated.deviantart.com
Handmaid's Tale?!
KILLL IT! KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it! I've analysing the crap out of it for EE1...I HATE IT! >_<"

GRRRRRR

but on a lighter note...like my new avatar? :p

Spring Sakura

HSC
^

ARGH! You're not supposed to be HONEST!

What planet are you from?!!!!

Besides...it's my drawing...so just tell me how extremely adorable it is or no sex for you! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)