• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (6 Viewers)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@ waffy: transfer to wut?!

@jm: >< stop rubbing it in!!!!!!!!
*bangs john on head
yeh 2nd yr's hardcore... farout... but maybe has s th to do with overload + 1day working + tutoring durin stuvac as well... ='(
deserved it... =(

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lol waffy... first time glanced at it... i was like huh?! X -> X?! that's the identity map... lol

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Spring Sakura said:
hmmmm, you will be sending those photos to me right? ^___^

We'll swap! :D

I know the feeling of waiting for ppl to finish with the sticker photo thingy. >_<"
Feel like yelling at them, "Oh for gods sake, you'll look crap no matter how long you take...just take crappy photos and deal with them like everyone else!!!!!!!"

*sigh* ....but alas, am too scared of those ppl to do so. =____="

life is unfair...why can't I be buff???

*is too lazy to run so drives off in a stolen bumper car* WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
alright then! *______________* oh I love that underscore thingo

she was like fat and had a bad haircut too, but she thought that her mobile phone made her all that. for gossake. we took like two mins, in out and she had to take half a fucking hour. I am so mad, I could have been revising something....or checking out hot guys....lol :p
read HP yet? won won indeed rofl

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
withoutaface said:
I got my WAM to transfer, that's all that matters. Aim for next semester is to beat this semester's effort with a 25% higher workload and three more exams.
congrats waffy :)

Spring Sakura

HSC
cherryblossom said:
alright then! *______________* oh I love that underscore thingo

she was like fat and had a bad haircut too, but she thought that her mobile phone made her all that. for gossake. we took like two mins, in out and she had to take half a fucking hour. I am so mad, I could have been revising something....or checking out hot guys....lol :p
read HP yet? won won indeed rofl
I'm tempted to read HP, in the hopes that JK Rowling has learned to plot properly and gotten rid of her amazing ability to piss off any half intellegent Speculative Fiction reader.
However, I passed some site with some HP spoilers...and realised...nope, JK Rowling is still about as intellegent as a rock.

--scratch that. The rock is Einstein compared to her =___="

(if anyone here likes HP and now hates me...*sticks tongue out at you* blergh!)

btw. you guys, I just finished analysing that group discussion I asked you guys to do for me ages ago and LOL

You were all great help...but could you possibly SPAM ANY MORE?!
...and waffy, *sigh* I'm not even going to say anything about the stuff you said in that convo lol >_<"

EDIT: ah fuck...88 days to the hsc...I hate how BOS keeps reminding me of that. =___="

and Alicia dear, WHERE IS MY EMAIL?!

Last edited:

Spring Sakura

HSC
transcendent said:
OMGHI2UCHLOE!!! I thoroughly enjoyed HPatHBP
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! :D

...lol...did your spacebar die or something???

hmmmm...HP...like I said...I'm tempted...but really, I'm just afraid I'll end up wanting to burn my collection of HP books again. I think...I will wait for Alicia's review of it, she and I normally agree on these things.

Now...OFF TO DO MORE WORK >_<"

*cries*

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Spring Sakura said:
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! :D

...lol...did your spacebar die or something???

hmmmm...HP...like I said...I'm tempted...but really, I'm just afraid I'll end up wanting to burn my collection of HP books again. I think...I will wait for Alicia's review of it, she and I normally agree on these things.

Now...OFF TO DO MORE WORK >_<"

*cries*
hi Chloes! I'm going to email you now, really I am. Um...well I thought HP was sort of fanficky, especially the romance thingos - like when Ginny gets asked if Harry has a tat of a horntail on his chest she replies - I don't remember, a more macho type of dragon - it seriously reminded me of Cassandra Claire. And anyway, when I think of sequels to HP I think of CC rather than JK Rowling's official version because, I don't know why I just do lol. Dumbledore's death was tragic yes, however after all that hype it kind of lost its shock...Snape betraying Dumbledore and the Order got kind of obvious with all the emphasis on how D trusted him near the climax. ....and the Snape, Half Blood Prince thing was written as if it were just thrown in at the end though when you think about it it does have considerable bearing over the entire book...Also, she's pairing people off like there's no tomorrow - I mean, Lupin and Tonks, Pince and Fitch? what's next, McGonagall and headless nick? yeah it is predictable and ho hum, not worth all the excitement it has generated. And I wanted Cho to get with Harry :( Me gotsta go do work too, but will email you first - when are your trials?

tempco

HSC
cherryblossom said:
And I wanted Cho to get with Harry :(
interracial would've been pretty hot.

apparently, the latest HP book was pretty good.

" is actually a sweat drop, afaik.

similar to the Us and semi-colons.

e.g.

o________O;;

^_^U

-_____-"

transcendent

HSC
N/A
everytime i think of Cho Chang it reminds me of my first crush. i hate the fact that after reading HPatHPB i went all sappy -____________-" i had to play a few games of NFSU2 to get it out of my system else i wouldn't be able to sleep properly.
* mumbles 'stupid teen relationships in school...'

tempco

HSC
transcendent said:
everytime i think of Cho Chang it reminds me of my first crush. i hate the fact that after reading HPatHPB i went all sappy -____________-" i had to play a few games of NFSU2 to get it out of my system else i wouldn't be able to sleep properly.
* mumbles 'stupid teen relationships in school...'
haha, you had to play NFSU2 to get it out of your system? god damn that's some deep scars you got there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)