• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (4 Viewers)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
I like the fact that the cutoff is a bit lower than USyd...but the prestige is at USyd especially since I want to combine with actuarial...commerce something like that. Do you know if they have a program similar to NSW and ACT's access?
remember dear, you'll be at a disadvantaged coz they won't teach you much of the minor differences with NSW law :p

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
cherryblossom said:
haha :p damn it steele, you have to ruin everything don't you.
I like the fact that the cutoff is a bit lower than USyd...but the prestige is at USyd especially since I want to combine with actuarial...commerce something like that. Do you know if they have a program similar to NSW and ACT's access? Because it means I could snake in with about 95. Though, if I got 97-98 uai wise I could probably make UNSW law. Depends....

Paris Hilton is a skank. And I like steele's cat! I mean, come on! steele's cat! who doesn't like steele's cat. you guys are insane or on drugs. or both.
My cat jumped on my mum's head earlier and sat there for about an hour.

In QLD, the prestige is at UQ. And there are plenty of law firms and businesses in QLD. :)

As for ACCESS, you should email the address on this page and ask about it:

http://www.uq.edu.au/study/index.html?page=12827

However you could also just do commerce in first year, get a high enough GPA and then transfer into commerce/law in second year. Reference: GPA 5.5 would be 4 credits and 4 distinctions, and this year to transfer into laws you needed a GPA of 5.25, which was 6 credits and 2 distinctions.

Neither UQ or USyd offer actuarial studies. Both offer quantitative commerce (or finance or whatever you want to call it), though (which I reckon would be better, anyway :p).

Pity tha foo' who wants to do dentistry. 99.6, GPA 6.5

frigid said:
remember dear, you'll be at a disadvantaged coz they won't teach you much of the minor differences with NSW law
Well if she did end up moving back to NSW after uni, she could pick up the nuances in commercial law between states quickly enough.

Spring Sakura

HSC
^ *pats Waffy* there there??? =/

I just handed in my pip today. :D

never want to see it again! WOOT!

now to finish ee2!!

lalalalalallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *skips off* :p

supercharged

HSC
N/A
fuck what a boring arse night, neone got any updates on Lin Zhi Ling after being trampled by a horse?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
That pic ain't showin her right, shez definitely one of the hottest Asian women out there.
I don't follow entertainment newz much, but I think she may still be in hospital...?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Taxed 5 extra dries from the refreshments after advanced engineering presentations last night. :D

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
LMF^^ said:
That pic ain't showin her right, shez definitely one of the hottest Asian women out there.
I don't follow entertainment newz much, but I think she may still be in hospital...?
she got stomped by a horse how? what? stomped by a horse? what was she doing near a horse
and why didn't any one steal her face for me :(

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
she got stomped by a horse how? what? stomped by a horse? what was she doing near a horse
and why didn't any one steal her face for me :(
Some horse ridin accident...?
And I would've stolen her fo myself, and then after I've had enough I might consider sellin you her face. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)