'07 Preliminary Roll Call (1 Viewer)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Well seeing as though we're all in the same boat, I just thought getting to know each other a little better would be quite nice. =]

So just state Name, or if not your Nick, school, subjects & anything else you would like to add. :)

Well my names Janet. :wave: Hi ! I'm attending Fairfield High School. My subjects are: English Adv, Physics, Chemistry, PDHPE, IPT & I'm currently trialing 3u Maths. I'm kinda a Mathematics / Science person. Highly dislike english & essays. :haha:

Now your turn. Looking forward to knowing you all a little better. ^^

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Hi, my name's Kevin. I attend Bossley Park High School.
Subjects: Adv. English, Chem, Bio, Modern History, MX1, Computer Applications

I enjoy the Sciences, Maths and Histories, but not English ;) And I like WATERMELONS!

HSC
N/A
'James'; that school, Sydney Boys' High School; Adv. Eng, Adv. Math, Ext. Eng, Ext. Math, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (sciences are in sequence of importance to me, or HSC scaling, rather:D).

booties4

HSC
Bryce and i attend Northern Beaches Christian School
Subjects- 3u English, drama, chemistry, modern history, ancient history, french beginners.
I prefer essay/humanities subjects.......i hate maths and most science. I only do chemistry becasue i am good at it.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Hiiii, sexy people. I'm Jacqui, I'm sixteen, and I go to Hornsby Girls High School. I am the poster child for Humglish - 3u English, Ancient History, Legal, Business, Economics and 1u Philosophy. *flashes Humglish badge* I wake up every morning with a smile on my face, because I know I don't have to sit through another lesson of Maths or Science ever again. It's a good life. :)

I'm a music fantatic. I actually like seafood. I have caught a sad case of the travel bug ever since I went to Europe in October on a trip organised by the deputy of our brother school, and want to study and live in London. I'm a bit of a cynic and a bitch, but I can like people when I want to.

I'm also sadly addicted to this site.

And this is my 600th post. Whoo!

Jachie

HSC
*runs into your arms*

I love yours, too. Excluding Chemistry of course, but your other subjects totally cancel that out. ;) I wanted to do Drama, because acting is a great passion of mine, but our teacher's a prick so I picked Modern over it. I then thought that having 4u of History would be overkill, so I changed to Business. (So indecisive.) I was also going to do French Beginners through OHS, I even had the forms and everything, but I backed out at the last minute because I'm too unorganised. :(

booties4

HSC
Jachie said:
*runs into your arms*

I love yours, too. Excluding Chemistry of course, but your other subjects totally cancel that out. ;) I wanted to do Drama, because acting is a great passion of mine, but our teacher's a prick so I picked Modern over it. I then thought that having 4u of History would be overkill, so I changed to Business. (So indecisive.) I was also going to do French Beginners through OHS, I even had the forms and everything, but I backed out at the last minute because I'm too unorganised. :(
Acting is also a passion a mine hence my refrences to NIDA. You are like the sister i never knew :wave:

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
My name is Joel (Although, some people like to call me the purple power ranger [Not my #1 colour preference, by the way. I'm much more of a green person.]); I'm 16.
I go to Mater Dei Catholic College, and currently study English Advanced, English Extension 1, Ancient History, General Mathematics (uwe), Legal Studies, Studies of Religion 1 and Geography. (Fuck my school for making Modern History clash with Extension English!)
I guess, my main interest is English. I have (one of many) obsessive compulsive disorders, where I have to memorise 32042409 word definitions a day.
I, also, like to steal the fruit from people's trees in their back yards. I don't know why I do it, it's some obessive-compulsive disorder; I really should see someone.
Music is one of the minute, universally-conscious notions that everyone seems to share. Music is life. Life is music. Oh, how I wish my life was a musical. aha. Okay, maybe not, but still, the underlying passion for music is there.
Despite my tainted history and bizarre social habits, I'm not that messed up. Well, except of course, for that time I tried to consume several bars of Dove soap, but that's another story.
As you can see, I have a fetish for overusing commas - I like commas, very much so. Despite what you see here, I am actually quite erudite, and 'somewhat' literate. I guess, you'll just have to find out for yourselves.

Have I won the Longest Post Ever award? I hope so, yay.

mudcake42

HSC
I got to abbotsleigh girls high (go the snobby school!) and my subjects are

Advanced English, Extension Maths, Chemistry, Biology, IPT & Business studies ...

or u could just look at my signiture...

Jachie

HSC
There's no way this should be moved to NS. All forums here have "roll calls", I don't see why we can't. Oh, that's right. Mods hate us. :(

Acting is also a passion a mine hence my refrences to NIDA. You are like the sister i never knew
TWINZ! :wave: Wow, you go to NIDA? I have a friend who went to an open day of theirs and was going to do an afterschool course, but I think she decided against it cause she didn't have the time. She still met a couple of "famous" people that day, if you think actors from Home & Away count as celebrities. ;) Do you want to try and go there after high school?

I like the people who have posted here. I approve of you all. *thumbs up*

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
Oh, I forgot to add, I'm a vegetarian. Vegetarians of the BoS, unite!

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Mein name is Simon, and I attend the awesome Sydney High School, est 1883. I'm doing 3 Eng, 3 Math, Legal, German, Modern History (Accel). I guess I am more an essay-y person than doing stuff like theory, which bores me incredibly. I was forced to do 3 unit math, otherwise my mum would beat me.

My favourite Ninja Turtle is Donatello.

sle3pe3bumz said:
i like jelly ? mmmmmms .. * drools *
Refer to my sig.

Cheap Thrills

HSC
back to thread...

name is ben and i go to picton high about half hour from campbelltown

english adv, english ext, ancient history, modern history, legal studies, biology and maths 2u. i hate maths but and im not a huge fan of bio and i wanna do eng ext 2 and hist ext next year so i guess im a humglish person. is a that humanities/english type person?

mohdateeq

HSC
Hi. I'm Mohammad and I go to Sule College. Im doin Adv english, Ext 1 maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and IPT (Finished in Yr 10 then I dropped it).

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
My name is frieda and im uh current src/school pres at fort street high. I'm the sister of supermod Bubz =D but have not entirely caught the BOS bug yet (a bit more of a lurker i spose xD) . This year I am studying English 3u, Math 3u, Legal Studies, Economics and Visual Art and am so glad that I never have to sit through a double period of science AGAIN! woo. oh and yes i'm asian hahaha.

HSC
N/A
Haha did half this thread get owned or what?

Hi, I'm Bonnie, I'm obviously in Year 11 this year.

My subjects are currently MX1, EX1, Physics, Chem, Modern History, and Agriculture, but subject to being slashed. I think my school's obvious from those choices.

I'm a sciences/maths person, no questions asked.

I don't like Ruse stereotypes, but can appreciate the humour in the stuff people make up.

Heliotrope

HSC
My name is frieda and im uh current src/school pres at fort street high. I'm the sister of supermod Bubz =D but have not entirely caught the BOS bug yet (a bit more of a lurker i spose xD) . This year I am studying English 3u, Math 3u, Legal Studies, Economics and Visual Art and am so glad that I never have to sit through a double period of science AGAIN! woo. oh and yes i'm asian hahaha.
YO FRIEDA! :wave: It's Richard, from your year at school. :p FYI, I had double Chem the other day and it was awesome.

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
Hey richard! each to their own :p. I was good at science just didn't enjoy it too much haha (and those damn stools are bloody uncomfortable). btw, amar and andrew w. are on here too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)