'07 Preliminary Roll Call (1 Viewer)

VuongstER_boi

HSC
hey ppls.
My name's Winston. I go to Sefton High school( for now..lol.).

Let's see...i do: Ext maths, ext English, Physics, Chem & Bio.

I like making music videos, singing and listening to music.

ummm....add me if u want on winstonvuong44@hotmail.com =]

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Oh yeah man, everyone add me to their msn, because it's now decided to work on my computer again so yeah, buddies plz.

jachie.gee@hotmail.com

HSC
Well its been ages since sum1's posted in this thread so no1'll probabli see this. But im andrew <----ultra awesome person, most people call me Buck. I'm a city boy at trinity, and (see my sig.) i srs am allrounder in sub choice (got humanities, social science, math eng, science...all of em!)

ekirii

iota
HSC
hey

@ vulgarfraction, making a guess but ... bonnie z? if you are, i share the same first name as you. french. bridging course. plc.

if not, ignore me. i'm not stalking anyone.

for everyone else, hey as you've probably guessed i'm also bonnie. subjects: engx, mathsx, french, cl. greek, ancient history, economics.

im at pymblelc but im from dubbo.

cheers.

ekirii

iota
HSC
cfair said:
Apex oval is awesome.
lol it's adjacent to my old old school. i remember torturous school fun runs and athletics carnival there.

cfair

Banned
HSC
I mean the main field, god I love playing on that - the grandstand is mad.

Do you go to dubbo senior college or whatever it's called? Senior campus maybe?

We smashed you guys in the arrive alive cup :p

ekirii

iota
HSC
lol, when i said old old school i meant that.

i'm a boarder at pymblelc. haven't been schooling in dubbo since primary.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I used to go to hurstville all the time with my grandmother when I was little. But um, then she died. and I never went again.

ture story.

loveCLARA

HSC
Haha My name Is Clara
and i attend Cabramatta High.
Prelims : 2U maths , 3U eng, modern , society and culture, mutlimedia, photography and some compolsory sub for 11ers called crossroads which is really similar to PDH . haha , im not the logical mathematican type , and one day i hope to succeed on threating maths . Yes , that's how much i dislike maths , but i have to do it cos im ASIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ><" . BUT i like PINEAPPLE BUNS!! ROFLMAOS .

Im awesome . okay , ill go slow with the ego . :L

wendyw217

HSC
yo bonnie..?! :D *glomp* (let's hope i'm glomping the right person... >.>)

vulgarfraction said:
Haha did half this thread get owned or what?

Hi, I'm Bonnie, I'm obviously in Year 11 this year.

My subjects are currently MX1, EX1, Physics, Chem, Modern History, and Agriculture, but subject to being slashed. I think my school's obvious from those choices.

I'm a sciences/maths person, no questions asked.

I don't like Ruse stereotypes, but can appreciate the humour in the stuff people make up.

ChampPunk

HSC
Hi, I'm Justin go to Liverpool Boys, all my subjects are in my signature and i am told im crazy and loud and enjoy rock and roll and sport soo hiiii

genril

Banned
HSC
Hi, I'm George and I go to Ruse. My subjects are 3u maths, 3u eng, physics, chem, bio and agriculture.

Zephyrio

HSC
Oh, vulgarfraction is Bonnie?

Wow hi Bonnie! *wave* haha

I remember your name somewhere though. I think it may have been on some maths competition site. Say, have you won anything lately? =P

Beware of Bonnie. She is really smart! Omg, cool... BoB (hahahahaha :))

And hey Clara! I went to your primary school. Won't tell you my name though, haha.

My subjects for next year: 4 maths, 4 English, chemistry, modern history and history extension. The reason why I've chosen thirteen units is because I am a major workaholic and I hate wasting my life on MSN where I do nothing. I'd rather pour my efforts into a subject rather than chatting. Chatting's fun though, nonetheless. My prelims are soon and I've only started studying, which may contradict what I've just said about myself. But hey, everyone procrastinates eh?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)