• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

08ers: thoughts on 09ers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Mods don't block. I think we need to sort this out once and for all.
Lately there has been a massive influx of 09ers posting in our forums.
At first i was fine with it. Most of them are good kids, they ask us questions or add some value of input to a topic.

But lately there has been a lot of shit posting by them. Ripping into newer members with all this 'lulzz!! gl getting 30+' and just general bullshit.

What do you guys think?

BackCountrySnow

HSC
speak of the devil.
yeah kat, i agree. 09ers like namu are mad, but people like isam (above poster) just shouldn't be posting the way he does. This is a forum for us 08ers. have some fucking respect.

runnable

HSC
I think Year 11 and Year 12 are very different. 09ers should appreciate this and stop thinking they know what the HSC is all about. 09ers have done a minority, if any of the actual HSC course so they probably do not have a better idea than us.

But there are good 09ers who do contribute and ask intelligent questions that I will be happy to answer.

omniscience

HSC
N/A
Some 09ers are terrific!

They possess a great reservoir of knowledge that is of lasting benefit to the website. On the other hand, other 09ers need to attend their posts with better wording.

Lyounamu seems like a right guy.

JJmn

HSC
omniscience said:
Some 09ers are terrific!

They possess a great reservoir of knowledge that is of lasting benefit to the website. On the other hand, other 09ers need to attend their posts with better wording.

Lyounamu seems like a right guy.
That guy thinks he knows everything.

HSC
I'm pretty sure for every idiot 09er there's an idiot 08er. As evidenced by the pathetic argument in the topic which sparked this thread.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
there will always be people you like and not like in every year and 09ers aren't any different.
as long as everyone forums appropriately i dont have any problems

BackCountrySnow

HSC
wow, what happened to isam's post?
I was just about to reply to it.
But I think I should say that this isn't an attack on 09ers as a whole. Many 09ers are great, there is just a select few who like to post all this shit.

omniscience

HSC
N/A
JJmn said:
That guy thinks he knows everything.
What suggests that?

I don't remember him referring himself to be omniscient. But in saying that, I have only been here for a short time. I cannot make a definite judgement on another member at this stage.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I agree with everything said here.
And Velocity, I apologise for my idiotic behaviour. I promise I'm not really an dickhead 08er. I'm actually quite sensible. Mostly.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
veloc1ty said:
I'm pretty sure for every idiot 09er there's an idiot 08er. As evidenced by the pathetic argument in the topic which sparked this thread.
you've missed the point completely.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
There's good and bad in every bunch I say =)
Everyone has an asshole moment.

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
you've missed the point completely.
Oh? AFAIK, you were complaining that recently there have been 09ers who make poor posts. I was just saying that 08ers make poor posts too, so why isolate the 09ers?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
I like this thread: Due to lack of 09's posting.

I don't mind them asking for advice ect.

But when they're like study all the time or you'll do shit ect, i hate them..except namu :shy:

classic example; the name the continuation was formed, they try to tell us to spend our whole july holidays studying otherwise we would fail.

omniscience

HSC
N/A
veloc1ty said:
Oh? AFAIK, you were complaining that recently there have been 09ers who make poor posts. I was just saying that 08ers make poor posts too, so why isolate the 09ers?
QFT.

We really cannot rule those 09ers out. Some are sensible enough to add uniqueness, sustainability, trolliing-free aspects.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
risole91 said:
cause they suck.
Lol? Not all of them, there are plenty of trolls, etc, in other years too. It's a forum; many disconcordant elements placed into one 'social' vehicle. Like anything, there will be conflict.

runnable

HSC
I can accept the trolling and shit posts. What I can't take is that 09ers sometimes do not appreciate what 08ers are going through at the moment.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
veloc1ty said:
Because this is the 08er forum.
If we went into the prelim forum, we shouldn't post in the same way as we do here. Because it is not our forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)