08ers: thoughts on 09ers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
veloc1ty said:
I'm pretty sure for every idiot 09er there's an idiot 08er. As evidenced by the pathetic argument in the topic which sparked this thread.
Win?

And yes, there are some 09ers who make crap posts, but there are some 08ers who do so too (such as BackCountrySnow).

jzhang159

HSC
much things change from 08 to 09, youjust have to be patient... :0

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Continuum said:
Win?

And yes, there are some 09ers who make crap posts, but there are some 08ers who do so too (such as BackCountrySnow).
yes but at least it's in my own forum. You dont see me spamming your prelim forum do you?

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
yes but at least it's in my own forum. You dont see me spamming your prelim forum do you?
I don't spam the HSC forum either?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
I LOVE THE 09's AND THEY SHOULD BE TREATED THE HIGH RESPECT AND DIGNITY THEY DESERVE, CAUSE THEY ARE ALL AWESOME INDIVIDUALS.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
in general rather epically fail.

but they do have another year of school, so they can flame away.
for the next year. :uhhuh:

HSC
Pacchiru said:
Lol. 65? nice aim..
Personally, I do not see why someone who is aiming for 65 should be ridiculed. The person has clearly done the research on the courses they want, and is realistic about their expectations of themselves. It doesn't however, mean that they are incapable of achieving any higher than this. If this is what you are suggesting (and it indeed seems that you are), then that is highly insulting and unwarranted.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
babikakez said:
Personally, I do not see why someone who is aiming for 65 should be ridiculed. The person has clearly done the research on the courses they want, and is realistic about their expectations of themselves. It doesn't however, mean that they are incapable of achieving any higher than this. If this is what you are suggesting (and it indeed seems that you are), then that is highly insulting and unwarranted.
I clearly said 'nice aim'. No sarcasm intended. Do not act like you know everything (and it indeed seems that you are acting like that).

HSC
Pacchiru said:
I clearly said 'nice aim'. No sarcasm intended. Do not act like you know everything (and it indeed seems that you are acting like that).
I apologise for sounding as though I know everything, but your post did come across with sarcastic intentions.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
babikakez said:
I apologise for sounding as though I know everything, but your post did come across with sarcastic intentions.
hahahha. text does not say it all. But it's okay.

Road Runner

HSC
Pacchiru said:
I think you should go back to the year 10 forums....

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
Road Runner said:
I think you should go back to the year 10 forums....
I know you should stfu and stop acting like you're superior over the internet. I'm not doing year 10. Now please do the world a favor and gtfo.

runnable

HSC
Pacchiru said:
I know you should stfu and stop acting like you're superior over the internet. I'm not doing year 10. Now please do the world a favor and gtfo.
You need to calm down, kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)