09ers I have a question for you. (1 Viewer)

Shoom

HSC
N/A
During the big summer break will you be studying?
If you answered yes
will you be making notes on the module you did in term4? or will you be going ahead and making notes for the next module?

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Shoom said:
During the big summer break will you be studying?
If you answered yes
will you be making notes on the module you did in term4? or will you be going ahead and making notes for the next module?
Hey Shoom. First off, in your HSC Chemistry thread, why did you even try attempting the HSC 2007 past paper? Fair enough if you're looking through it to get a glimpse of what the HSC externals is going to be like. But attempting them? Seems like a waste of time.

I'll probably be doing both if I haven't finished my module notes for term 4. If I do study consistently, I'll likely be finished before the holidays.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Im trying to make notes on the production of materials, you see im oging oversaeas the big summer holidays, but its to hard to understand, so I dont know what to do.

Thats why im interested in what people are doing in terms of study for the big holidays.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
if i'm doing well then i'll study in those holidays, =) seems like a waste if u dont do anything at all. although i will b away for a bit.

Supaman92

HSC
I'll probably just end up trying to fullt understand what we did in term 4 for each of my subjects. Are we expected to study in those holidays? i'm planning to relax mainly

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Supaman92 said:
I'll probably just end up trying to fullt understand what we did in term 4 for each of my subjects. Are we expected to study in those holidays? i'm planning to relax mainly
nah its up to you wat u wanna do, its not too important, still 3 terms after that b4 hsc

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
and some schools set work to be done but just mainly (from my experience) light work like read this and answer this booklet crap nothing like 10 essays a 2000 word assignement and a whole chapter of maths

Twickel

HSC
I only want to revise what we did in term 4 on the big summer holidays and do nothing else is that alright?

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Twickel said:
I only want to revise what we did in term 4 on the big summer holidays and do nothing else is that alright?
thats more than alright, thats excellent

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Summer holidays for me - will probably be a bit of revision of what I've done for all my subjects (except maths - which is the only subject where you can work ahead). But I'm still gonna try and relax during the summer holidays.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
bored of sc said:
I hope so. As in I hope I can get myself to do it.
yeah same, but i shud be able to tell by term 4, if i can get myself to do a bit of work during school, and i want to do work in hols, it should be fine

the-derivative said:
What if you're not behind :p
lol he either expects to be behind or maybe if his not behind he wont do any work

Shoom

HSC
N/A
So are you sure if all I decide to do during the summer holidays is revise what we have done in term 4 and do nothing else related to school worK?

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Shoom said:
So are you sure if all I decide to do during the summer holidays is revise what we have done in term 4 and do nothing else related to school worK?
yeah, thats cool most people wont do anything...

H. Caulfield

HSC
wat u do is ask ur teachers wat prelim content is relevant for the exams then revise/write notes on those.
in the big summer holidays, make broad notes on the hsc syllabusses for ur subjects
gud luk
u'll probably do better than me coz of my shitty subjects

Eng adv. Legal Studies 2U Math STR1 Drama Business Studies

maybe Biology

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
H. Caulfield said:
wat u do is ask ur teachers wat prelim content is relevant for the exams then revise/write notes on those.
in the big summer holidays, make broad notes on the hsc syllabusses for ur subjects
gud luk
u'll probably do better than me coz of my shitty subjects

Eng adv. Legal Studies 2U Math STR1 Drama Business Studies

maybe Biology
lol put it in ur sig and make it look pretty :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)