1/3 of GUYS have this kind of DICK (1 Viewer)

iamere

HSC
N/A
Hirsuties papillaris genitalis or commonly known as pearly penile papules (PPP) is a common and natural physiological phenomenon of the penis.

***This is soooo common, yet FUCK ALL is said about this so i am going to be the one to break the anxiety of all u guys out there sitting at home worried about how ure dick looks.***

From wiki - The papules appear as one or several rows of small, flesh-coloured, smooth, dome-topped bumps situated circumferentially around the corona or 'knob.' (go to wiki and search if u want). They are nerve endings not a type of STI.

Alot of guys have this. Its said to be with 1/3 of guys or in the 25-44% percentile range but absolutely nothing is said about this to educate us at school etc

OK so..now that you know.
1) its harmless (and often confused with gential warts).

2) u can get them removed with CO2 laser surgery, so for all u guys freakin out its ok.

3) these so called 'love bumps' are also good for sex.

22% of guys own up. I hope i have at least helped 1 person calm the fuck down.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
i do not have, i nominate miss de vergier to the stand.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
iamere said:
Hirsuties papillaris genitalis or commonly known as pearly penile papules (PPP) is a common and natural physiological phenomenon of the penis.

***This is soooo common, yet FUCK ALL is said about this so i am going to be the one to break the anxiety of all u guys out there sitting at home worried about how ure dick looks.***

From wiki - The papules appear as one or several rows of small, flesh-coloured, smooth, dome-topped bumps situated circumferentially around the corona or 'knob.' (go to wiki and search if u want). They are nerve endings not a type of STI.

Alot of guys have this. Its said to be with 1/3 of guys or in the 25-44% percentile range but absolutely nothing is said about this to educate us at school etc

OK so..now that you know.
1) its harmless (and often confused with gential warts).

2) u can get them removed with CO2 laser surgery, so for all u guys freakin out its ok.

3) these so called 'love bumps' are also good for sex.

22% of guys own up. I hope i have at least helped 1 person calm the fuck down.
And why are you making this public service denouncement?

See, usually that would be a post in response to somene whinging about a problem with their penis and you move in to reassure them with just such a post. But no-one's somplaining so why are you posting? It's a case of don't ask, don't tell.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
ObjectsInSpace said:

See, usually that would be a post in response to somene whinging about a problem with their penis and you move in to reassure them with just such a post. But no-one's somplaining so why are you posting? It's a case of don't ask, don't tell.
You might have a small member.

PrettyVacant

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:

But I didn't know that, now I know my penis is entirely normal.

Wow, I learn something everyday. Thanks iamere! Totally helpful!

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Girls on bos - have u experienced a guy with this penis? If they haven't it does not exist.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Are some guys really that insecure about their penises that they have to make up a name for every bump on there?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
thread starter has it. pics to prove yuo d0n't or gtfo.

And does this only happen with white dots, or would someones partner be pleasantly surprised by a myriad of colours down there?

PrettyVacant

HSC
Azamakumar said:
thread starter has it. pics to prove yuo d0n't or gtfo.

And does this only happen with white dots, or would someones partner be pleasantly surprised by a myriad of colours down there?
It'd be like m'n'ms McFlurry.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
lulz. i was hesitating about whether to see a doctor. not nay more.

PrettyVacant

HSC
ViRtUaL said:
lulz. i was hesitating about whether to see a doctor. not nay more.
Why bother seeing a doctor? You're totally qualified with all the medical know-how already!! =D

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
link to wikipedia or it doesn't exist.

PrettyVacant

HSC
pearly penile papules (PPP)

Is actually a really pretty name.

Alittle Alliteration doesn't hurt anyone when naming perfectly benign conditions ;)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
[peniss are gay!l lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)