1/3 of the way through year 11 (1 Viewer)

Brontecat

HSC
i think the general consensus is that its scary when u notice the HSC is 18 months and 2 wks away

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
because i think you're getting a little ahead of yourself with the 2010 HSC countdown.
lol.. nah.. Its there to remind me that there's ONLY 18 months left lol

i think the general consensus is that its scary when u notice the HSC is 18 months and 2 wks away
Yep very scary... its there to help me remember that not to slacken off and keep studying because I wont get a second chance for this (i'm not going to repeat lol) and I need to reach the peak!

18 months is PLENTY OF TIME.

I only have 6 months lol
lol ahhaahha you'll do fine... I have to worry :( need to figure out the best possible studying method for each subject of mine, need to know each dot point off by heart... oh god... I got a lot of work to do...

Brontecat

HSC
i agree that 6 months is waaaay scarier for maths and bio than the 18 i have for everything else

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
i cant believe 1/3 of the prelim has gone by so quickly..

i'm terrified about what's going to happen in maths. so afraid of failing, but i reeally don't want to drop because of aspired uni courses.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I don't want to be in year 12 yet... :(
I want to be forever young

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
haha, if you are in year 12, you WILL WANT to get out of HSC so badly.

I am already sick of school haha.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I don't want to be in year 12 yet... :(
I want to be forever young
I stand by what I say :)

definitely, I wish I could go back to being 13 ...perfect age :)

lol +1

But I'm sure you want to get out into the real world and ear some $$?

lol
But maybe some of us are already earning money through a ppt/casual job ??

Yes, but I still don't know what I want to be...
There are so many things that interest me, I need more time to decide...:eek:

I still want to be forever young

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
haha, if you are in year 12, you WILL WANT to get out of HSC so badly.

I am already sick of school haha.
lol enjoy it man, final year.. make the most of it! that doesn't mean bludge and get a uai of 99.95 instead of 100... 10 minutes bluding a day should be enough :D

Nah seriously enjoy.. but you have Uni next year, i'm sure that will be 10x better!

But maybe some of us are already earning money through a ppt/casual job ??

Yes, but I still don't know what I want to be...
There are so many things that interest me, I need more time to decide...:eek:

I still want to be forever young
lol... yea.. but I doubt thats enough.. I'm sure it wont be $100,000+ :rofl:

You have 18 months to decide... every second counts!

I only have 6 months to finish my self-acceleration for 10 units. I wonder if I'll be able to pull it off.:confused:
So you're going to finish the HSC course for 10 units within the next 6 months on your own?

djraven87

School or at home doing school work :( or BOSing
HSC
Seriously peeps.. stop stressing.. Enjoy year 11 as much as you can because you'll be way more fun now then you will in year 12..

I wish i had 18 months but unfortunately i only have 6.. :cold:And also, it doesn't even mater in yar 11 about your marks because they aren't carried into year 12. So there is heaps of room for improvement..

Plus, it doesn't matter what you want to do when you leave school. Just set yourself a uai which you think you can achieve. And if you haven't got the right courses for what you want to do at uni, it's not the end of the world because you can always do a bridging course..

Oh.. and make sure you take plenty of photo's over the next 2 years.. These memories are extremely precious..

But i'd better stop procrastinating and get back to studying for my half yearly legal exam.. :spzz:

Good luck and seriously stop stressing.. :)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Year 12 isn't nearly as scary or difficult as is made out, sure you have to put some work into it, but its not like you spend the whole time having a nervous breakdown and slaving over piles and piles of homework till 3am every night.

Its more just subtle changes in routine and like everything, you get used to it. Keep in mind you're taught everything you need to know and there is sooooo much help available if you have a problem- by the time exams roll around, you look at past HSC papers and think 'hey, this isn't actually that hard, i can do this'.

The the HSC is only as hard as you make it in your head, so stop freaking out.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
lol enjoy it man, final year.. make the most of it! that doesn't mean bludge and get a uai of 99.95 instead of 100... 10 minutes bluding a day should be enough :D

Nah seriously enjoy.. but you have Uni next year, i'm sure that will be 10x better!

lol... yea.. but I doubt thats enough.. I'm sure it wont be $100,000+ :rofl:

You have 18 months to decide... every second counts!

So you're going to finish the HSC course for 10 units within the next 6 months on your own?
Yeah but I'm kind of worried about Chemistry. I don't have any money to buy a Yaer12 Chemistry text book so I borrowed the first edition of Conquering Chemistry from my school. It was printed in like 1986 and is not presented in the layout of the Stage 6 Chemistry course. It still covers the entire Stage 6 syllabus but I have to keep flipping pages trying to find what I need.

Brontecat

HSC
id try convince the school to buy an up to date txtbk if i was u it would stree me out heapsif i had an old one that wasnt in the right order

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)