• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

1 week to go, no work done (1 Viewer)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
cs01001 said:
If I remember correctly, Year 9 & 10 Commerce was about choosing brands, renting houses, teenagers moving out, scams, rip offs, earning an income,getting a job, voting etc. I also taught myself a couple of eco terms like 'opportunity cost' lol. As Jachie said, don't stress too much. :)
Haha, yeah. One of my friends did Commerce, so I went up to her and I was like, "Ahahaha, I now know what opportunity cost is! And i know how to read those production possibility frontiers! So your advantage has been lost, mwahahaha!" And she was like, "Um, what are those?" Fucking win, baby.

Bingo. If you've studied this holidays, all you've done is waste your last free holidays for two years.
Well yeah, if you spent your whole holiday doing nothing but study. I spent about two hours. I don't think I'm going to regret "wasting" those.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
LottoX said:
But Year 9/10 COmmerce is a mixture of economics, business studies and lega studies :confused:
I don't see your point. :confused:

mudcake42

HSC
is anyone here really looking forward to year 11? I'm revving to kick some pre-HSC but!

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
cs01001 said:
If I remember correctly, Year 9 & 10 Commerce was about choosing brands, renting houses, teenagers moving out, scams, rip offs, earning an income,getting a job, voting etc. I also taught myself a couple of eco terms like 'opportunity cost' lol. As Jachie said, don't stress too much. :)
Commerce was the biggest load of bullshit. Evar. I wish I did DT

PrettyVacant

HSC
simonloo said:
Commerce was the biggest load of bullshit. Evar. I wish I did DT
Oh my god, I regret doing Commerce as well. Biggest waste of time ever. You could tell half of the class hated it, and half the class loved it and would turn out to be Economics nerds in year 11+12.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Lol, Commerce was so boring. At least it served one benefit- every class was a bludge, and you could anything you want in class :D

Kujah

HSC
N/A
yes, I have to agree with that. The only thing I thoroughly enjoyed for Commerce was going to the Computer Room, and that was just fun time for me :D

Kujah

HSC
N/A
teacher really didn't care - jsut played games and used the Internet for ourselves. I'll miss those old days :(

lacklustre

HSC
mudcake42 said:
is anyone here really looking forward to year 11? I'm revving to kick some pre-HSC but!
Yeah I'm ready! Ready as I'll ever be...to peak and flop in the first week that is! :eek:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
mudcake42 said:
I'm looking forward to more procastrination :eek:

mudcake42

HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Oh my god, I regret doing Commerce as well. Biggest waste of time ever. You could tell half of the class hated it, and half the class loved it and would turn out to be Economics nerds in year 11+12.
ABSOLOUTELY agree. The teachers said it was about business and entrepreneur and then on the first lesson the teacher said it was about being a citizen :confused: we all just sat there and was like .. this is gonna be a LONG year .. and it was!

How much of a bludge was it though ... I loved the 'how to pay the bills' ... half of it was common knowledge! but for some reason I enjoyed it ... weird? I think so!

cs01001

HSC
Kujah said:
teacher really didn't care - jsut played games and used the Internet for ourselves. I'll miss those old days :(
I had a strict teacher for Commerce, so I didn't get to bludge :( Anyway, I had a really old and dumb teacher for Computing who couldn't even teach, so all we did was play games, using the internet etc. When we have to hand in assessment tasks, we get the smarter ones to share them on the school network! :rofl:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
We had two Commerce classes -one was strict, and one was just bludging (I was in that xD). The other class was work, work, work, and our class was :sleep: bludge :sleep:. I'm surprised I did well in this subject :D

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
All I remember about year 9 commerce was how my stupid teacher talked about how many freaking pairs of shoes she had.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Our Commerce teacher always talked about her love-life :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)