1 week to go! (1 Viewer)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Ooh I wished I did those topics :( Ancient Rome is my favorite ancient civilization. Yes so true, it seems that in recent years they have tended to ask questions from the dark little corners of the syllabus everyone forgets about. Last year they asked about Tyrteus, will be funny if they ask about Alcman this year, the other native (well, maybe native) Spartan author. What was the CSSA question on Sparta?
The 15 marker was on the role of food in society which was a bit weird I thought lol. I'd love a question on Alcman, so would a lot of other people who do Sparta

Lina3

HSC
The 15 marker was on the role of food in society which was a bit weird I thought lol. I'd love a question on Alcman, so would a lot of other people who do Sparta
Wow, that's very out of the box! Maybe a for a 5 marker its realistic, but a 15...I suppose you could talk about how they ate a balanced diet due to their rejection of rich foods that they believed would lead to a decline in health and effectiveness of the army or something like that. That is a really tough question, hence my previous comment about the dark corners of the syllabus XD

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Wow, that's very out of the box! Maybe a for a 5 marker its realistic, but a 15...I suppose you could talk about how they ate a balanced diet due to their rejection of rich foods that they believed would lead to a decline in health and effectiveness of the army or something like that. That is a really tough question, hence my previous comment about the dark corners of the syllabus XD
Yeah something like that lol - it was tough paper overall

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I spent 3 hrs editing my mod B essay. Several more hours daydreaming about someone ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)