<$10 an hour = slave labour ... (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
Think about it , if you work in macca's , woolies , coles etc and you were getting paid lets say $7 an hour . Dont you think that its slave labour ???

eg. Macca's

Arrive , clean the fucken toilet , 20 minute job = $2.30 for cleaning a pile of smelly shit . Flip 60 burgers = $ 7

Its even worse if your 14 and 9 months and working a 3 hour short ass shift on the busiesst day of the week . I reckon if you wanna work a lot to get $$$ work in a factory where u get paid $15 an hour

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
wel, u hav 3 options hunz, wot would u prefer :D

a> 'slave' for 7/hrs but hav dosh $$ and a reference
b> line up n fills out form in centre link
c> a quick ride on canterbury rd or the cross for money

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Go work in a factory, and see how you cope and how tired you feel compared to working at maccas flipping burgers.

For $15 its not even worth factory work.

Carlito

HSC
Most big places like coles myer, maccas, etc, and other retail places will not pay you over $10/hr until your 17.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
14 year olds at boost juice (eeevil, slave labour, work your arse off) is like 5.45 an hour. i was 18 when i did, and got 9.90.

i hate boost juice!

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
natstar said:
Get a more enjoyable job then...Supre hires really really young
ofcourse they would, starts the conversion to skanks at a young age :cool:

capsicum

HSC
most places not requiring much professional skills hire really young people cuz it's cheaper to pay young people. i guess it's good in a sense cuz people like us can get jobs more easily and gain experience, but then what happens when you get too old to get hired and you have no degree/s, past jobs, etc.???

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
capsicum said:
most places not requiring much professional skills hire really young people cuz it's cheaper to pay young people. i guess it's good in a sense cuz people like us can get jobs more easily and gain experience, but then what happens when you get too old to get hired and you have no degree/s, past jobs, etc.???
you try to find a job with great difficulty......

is a roflcopter
HSC
veanz: boost juices pays like 15 bucks for casuals

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
v sia said:
eg. Macca's

Arrive , clean the fucken toilet , 20 minute job = $2.30 for cleaning a pile of smelly shit . Flip 60 burgers = $ 7
Youre an ignorant shit head. Firstly, the minimum work is 3 hours. Secondly the slave labour looks really good on a reference.

Now, the only people that hate maccas are narrow minded idiots. I've seen too many people go to maccas that are obviously too young. They dont understand the labour for money system. Such as the skanks that.

Also, 'toilet cleaning' is really just mopping the floor. Or im just lazy :p

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i think anything under $10/hr for ANYONE, regardless of age, is slave labour.

except for that little 10 year old looking faggot who works at castle towers maccas. god how i wanna punch him.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i got $10/hr (or thereabouts) at hoyts when i was 15 and i was damn happy about it, considering that i was working at bakers delight at the same time for $6/hr and my newsagent job before that had been $5.50/hr

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah i got about $5.50/hr when i started at maccas.
daym, how did we live on such a paltry sum???

mishka

HSC
N/A
i think you should be happy with what you've got... not everyone CAN work or gets the OPPORTUNITY to work - you have an opportunity to become a little independent and responsible. Simple strategy - if you don't like the wage or the work, don't do it!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
and if your boss is a fucking bitch (like my maccas boss) steal to your hearts content!

Carlito

HSC
Ive never understood why they can actually pay say a 14 yr old less to do exacty the same work as say an 18yo

Carlito

HSC
Yeah i get that, but they are still doing the same work, so technically shouldnt they get the same amount for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)