11 year old pingerheads (1 Viewer)

Partisan

HSC
N/A
They wanted to try something new or somehow the tablets are vanilla flavoured.

traptj

HSC
i reckon there mad lil stoners and i reckon their lien,, they just said they thought they were lollies to get out of shit
smart but crazy 11 yr olds:rofl:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Those kids are lucky to still be alive imo.

Dramaqueen06

HSC
historykidd said:
Clearly you don't know anything about E.
?
So let me get this straight because i'm a lil confused...
he doesn't know anything because he said they were lucky to be alive because they kids did so happen to swallow 10 pills...

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
tastes like pure bitterness lol

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
mr_brightside said:
OMG DURGS WILL KILL U!
Yeah, escpecially if you're an 11 year old, year 5 kid, that happend to swallow 10+ ecstasy pills.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
The articles completely ambiguous. Did they swallow 10 each (no, I don't think so) or 10 between the three of them?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
MaNiElla said:
Yeah, escpecially if you're an 11 year old, year 5 kid, that happend to swallow 10+ ecstasy pills.
jb_nc said:
The articles completely ambiguous. Did they swallow 10 each (no, I don't think so) or 10 between the three of them?
quoting above for emphasis.

1. There was three of them.
2. "Up to 10"???
3. Who said anything about swallowing?
4. Once you start chewing E, it becomes pretty fucking obvious you're not chowing down on your favourite Pez candy.
They probably ingested very little as im guessing they spat a fair bit of them out.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Ecstacy tastes fucking disgusting. I know from experience. Clearly the just wanted get off chops at school.

Dramaqueen06

HSC
I don't know how they thought it was lollies if they were telling the truth...:/
It tastes pretty disgusting!
Though,these days i see some 10,11 and 12plus year olds walking around stoned,smoking etc...
The excuse of thinking that they were lollies was a pretty smart one if it weren't true, i mean who wouldn't believe that from an 11 year old!?

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
In high school I knew a girl who talked the police into believing that she thought the bag of acid tabs she had were nails stickers/transfers. Lol!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
The girl is unlikely to face criminal charges as she believed the ecstasy tablets were lollies, Senior Constable Brown said.

"She's got to know that they're amphetamines (to be charged)," he said.
Of course they knew what they were doing, she just knew if she said she thought they were lollies that she wouldnt get in shit.

Also this happened pretty close to me. Awesome. I wonder if their figure of 10 tablets comes from the 3 kids who allready had atleast one, + 7 found in her bag. In any case, 3-4 wouldnt kill anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)