13 years of our lives leading up to this moment.. (1 Viewer)

LORDYgordy

HSC
As defined by the Princeton dictionary, procrastination is "putting off or delaying or defering an action to a later time"

So what do you reckon a procrastinator does?
Youtube... facebook... computer games... msn... going out... etc

youngminii

Banned
HSC
So I just wanted to revive this thread and add a bit more.

We're finally there. We did it. If you studied, good on you. If you didn't, there's still hope!
Congratulations to everyone for making it to this point. We're on the final stretch with only days left until our HSC begins. Some of you might be stressing and some of you might have already started celebrating. Now there's only a few weeks left until all our exams are over and we never, ever have to go back to school again!
Keep going boys and girls! Drink well, eat lots, sleep regularly and go into the exam with a clear mind. Try not to stress too much, we've done all we can (with a few days to go) and now let's charge head on into our exams. I'm sure (almost) everyone will do fine.
Don't beat yourself up if you don't think you did well. Just keep going and look forward/study to your next exam. Once it's all over, it's done. No point worrying. We are SO close.

Good luck everyone! We're nearly there!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Although I'm not a '09er, but I am sitting the maths exams for 2/3U - I'd really like to wish all the great BoSers that have made this site enjoyable the absolute very best in their exams. I hope they exceed their expectations and if not, you can take refuge in the fact that life continues onto whatever path you may take (tertiary education I would suppose most would choose).

I can't wait to hear of the great results!

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I bet you you're going to beat me in 3u
Ahhhh can't wait 'til uni

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Thanks for the extra motivation, Andrew :)

I can't wait until the 5th of November - holidays :D

shady145

Banned
HSC

We're finally there. We did it. If you studied, good on you. If you didn't, there's still hope!
Congratulations to everyone for making it to this point. We're on the final stretch with only days left until our HSC begins. Some of you might be stressing and some of you might have already started celebrating. Now there's only a few weeks left until all our exams are over and we never, ever have to go back to school again!
Keep going boys and girls! Drink well, eat lots, sleep regularly and go into the exam with a clear mind. Try not to stress too much, we've done all we can (with a few days to go) and now let's charge head on into our exams. I'm sure (almost) everyone will do fine.
Don't beat yourself up if you don't think you did well. Just keep going and look forward/study to your next exam. Once it's all over, it's done. No point worrying. We are SO close.

you gave me an errection =D

nah, dnt be scared XD i was joking, i'm straight i tell you...
thanks for motivation and goodluck!

HSC

thanks for the motivation :cry: i have something in my eye.

mazarati

HSC

I know everyone has said this, but this was really so very lovely. <3

I can't wait for the exams to be done with. ...I feel like sticking my head in the sand like some stupid ostrich and let the next three weeks pass...

but i'll do my best to keep my eyes open and myself motivated lol =)

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
One exam down, five more to go! English starts in approx. nine hours.

I'm probably more scared and worried that I won't get a decent ATAR due to my poor scaling subjects!

HSC
13 years have led us to this moment
The moment that decides whether we go to uni
Or become a dropkick (if you do this, become a roads engineer)

HSC
hey guys, good luck to every one of you.

i cant believe how time goes fast, just last year i was sitting the hsc.

try and utilise any time you have left for any study / revising. if you havent done much studying until now, there is still time.

and dont procrastinate. games, facebook, bos, youtube. just quit it for a while. its all worth it. i remember i quited playing games for like more than 6 months last year for the hsc. it really does help if theres nothing that is making you procrastinate lol.

Good Luck Everyone. If you happen to achieve your hsc goals, I can tell you now from personal experience - It feels awesome :karate:

Now go and kick some HSC ass!:hat:

ryan-sdotorg

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone. I finished my HSC three years ago. Currently at my third year of uni at UNSW (almost finished, have two exams and one online test left to do), but it's brought back a lot of memories reading through all these posts. Funnily enough, I just got my last English uni essay done, and the HSC English exam commences tomorrow.

I wish you all the best of luck, and I know how nerve-racking a time this is. You'll pull through - I did! Just don't let the stress get the better of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)