13 years of our lives leading up to this moment.. (1 Viewer)

jonjoony

HSC
I'm shitting bricks at the moment, i havnt studied at all. I'm doing pathways so i only do 3 subjects this year but it feels like i havnt learnt anything cause it's gone by so fast i mean i finished year 11 in 12 weeks thats kinda gay so i dont remember jack shit about anything. i mean
who the hell is Einstein and Faraday ???
What the hell is Belonging ???
and would someone please tell me whats 1 + 1

Uncle

Banned
HSC
The HSC is only significant because it is the final exam of your school days but at university it is harder HSC every 3 months and then the HSC won't ever be a big deal.

Scinery

HSC
The HSC is only significant because it is the final exam of your school days but at university it is harder HSC every 3 months and then the HSC won't ever be a big deal.
this is true,

but If we can't do the hsc, it's 13 years wasted. Everyone knows the difficulty of the HSC is overrated, but it's the *symbolicness* that makes everyone stress out imo

Im looking forward to the pressures of uni work...for some reason

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
I love you youngminii (no homo) :) Summed up my feelings exactly... I mean, just 'finished' english modules, and I'm pretty sure I just got myself a solid (as in solid fucking fail) 30/60... and I'm still procrastinating on BOS.

Still, school's over. Looking forward to burning my english advanced papers after hsc though. Good Luck everyone for the rest of the exam period!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)