14,000 people dead??? tidal wave (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ok so hopefully a lot of them will be found.. they normally overestimate though i think, so i hope it's the same this time

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
isnt it amazing
one minute its all normal
the next minute 80 000 plus people are dead..

it just gets me wondering what will happen next...you never know ey

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Exactly.. that's why even tho i'm pretty bored at the moment.. i'm letting myself be pretty bored, because i kno there's going to be times when i wish i could just be lazy and doing nothing.

mz_purfect

Pedantic Perfectionist
A paradoxical world where innocents suffer n crims
HSC
soha said:
isnt it amazing
one minute its all normal
the next minute 80 000 plus people are dead..

it just gets me wondering what will happen next...you never know ey
yeh the vast scope of the disaster caused by mere moments is overwhelming....incredible... in fact wen in first heard abt it i incredulously said ''WOW"

Sgt_Johnym

HSC
its now at 130k ppl dead
i donated $100, that isnt going to do much, but if everybody chipped in...

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
bet you now that after the disaster there will be a decrease in tourists going to any of the countries that were affected.

Sgt_Johnym

HSC
lol no shit :p, theres going to be alot of disease etc and the PM of our country actually told ppl to wait it out for a couple of months or longer b4 going there again

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
nicko88 said:
bet you now that after the disaster there will be a decrease in tourists going to any of the countries that were affected.
it will be exactly the same as the sars epidemic in asia last year. over time ppl will gradually go back ... but cause places especially the maledives rely on the tourist dollar ... their economy is going to go down the drain ... hopefully people will realise that these natural disasters of this scale rarely happen.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
joujou_84 said:
why dont u set the trend...... :rolleyes:
My parents are already discussing it. According to the local real estate agent, the value hasn't dropped enough, yet.

Last edited:

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Komaticom said:
My parents are already discussing it. According to the local real estate agent, the value hasn't dropped enough.

ohhhhh......well dont worry.....maybe 50,000 or so more deaths and ull get ur dream home at a rock bottom price......:)............................*dancing weirdo*:p

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
joujou_84 said:
ohhhhh......well dont worry.....maybe 50,000 or so more deaths and ull get ur dream home at a rock bottom price......:)............................*dancing weirdo*:p
No I was exercising my fetid sense of "humour". I couldn't care less for the value of beachside homes. I hope for no more deaths, but that's a far-fetched hope.

I don't dance, I bounce.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Komaticom said:
No I was exercising my fetid sense of "humour". I couldn't care less for the value of beachside homes. I hope for no more deaths, but that's a far-fetched hope.

I don't dance, I bounce.
bounce sefty

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Exactly.. that's why even tho i'm pretty bored at the moment.. i'm letting myself be pretty bored, because i kno there's going to be times when i wish i could just be lazy and doing nothing.
i love being rpetty bored for that reason, don't complain because when you don't have it anymore you'll want it back

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Komaticom said:

I don't dance, I bounce.

i know............i was "excersing my fetid sense of sarcasim".......

tennille

HSC
Did anyone hear that the next time the volcano on Canary Island erupts, the west side of the island will break and fall into sea? Thats half a trillion tonnes worth of land. This, apparently, is going to cause a mega tsunami, which will be 650m in height, and 30-40km wide/long, which will travel to the US. This may happen now or in the next 1000 years. Just imagine the impact that would have on the earth (not only life, but changes in the earth's structure, axis, rotation, etc).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If it erupts again ... these things are unpredictable ... hehe ... but a tsunami going only to the U.S ... thats cool ... not complaining ... its travelling away from aus ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)