14 units for HSC (1 Viewer)

ezgiarda

HSC
Yeah, I really love all of my subjects and just couldn't choose one to drop. My rankings are all the same as well so I struggle to work out which are my best and worst subjects. I don't regret it thus far, I really enjoy them and can't imagine dropping any of them. It's a bit of work, yeah, but it's not so bad when you like the content.
Alright thanks heaps. Good luck with year12 :)

Meromaths

HSC
Yeah, I really love all of my subjects and just couldn't choose one to drop. My rankings are all the same as well so I struggle to work out which are my best and worst subjects. I don't regret it thus far, I really enjoy them and can't imagine dropping any of them. It's a bit of work, yeah, but it's not so bad when you like the content.
Here is the amount of shits that I give \0/

Rebeccaz

HSC
Heeyyy

Keep them until you know for sure where your best subjects are :)

and don't worry everything will work out.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
I think your dilemma is that you're good at everything and can't decide what to drop hahaha!

For starters, I don't think you will have enough time to pursue physics to your best capability, with all these other subjects you're handling, so you should definitely drop one.

By the sounds of it, it seems like engineering is the one you are leaning towards? (only because you don't like it as much and believe you can't do well?)

Drop the one you like the least, and if you can't decide, do the one you're ranked worst in. Draw up a table listing pros, cons and enjoyability of each subject and it should make your decision a bit easier, with all the information laid out for you :)

Best of luck!!

ezgiarda

HSC
I think your dilemma is that you're good at everything and can't decide what to drop hahaha!

For starters, I don't think you will have enough time to pursue physics to your best capability, with all these other subjects you're handling, so you should definitely drop one.

By the sounds of it, it seems like engineering is the one you are leaning towards? (only because you don't like it as much and believe you can't do well?)

Drop the one you like the least, and if you can't decide, do the one you're ranked worst in. Draw up a table listing pros, cons and enjoyability of each subject and it should make your decision a bit easier, with all the information laid out for you :)

Best of luck!!
Yeah I was thinking about dropping engineering studies or maybe physics but then I still like both subjects so I'm having difficulties deciding.
Drawing up a table is such a great idea! I'll do it right away and see if it makes the decision making easier :)
Thank you so much for your advice, and good luck with year 12 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)