17, pregnant, yr 12 next year.. what do i do? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
You are going to hell for even endorsing this view.

Hope u enjoy it there for accepting murder.
lol cheers lad

7oas7y

HSC
Have the baby, send her down a river in a reed basket and let nature take its course! Trust me, your parents being 'heavily Christian' will totally agree. You saw what happened to Moses right? He turned out to be a huge leader! He stole slaves from a rich guy then magically parted a sea for the perfect amount of time so as to bring all the slaves across safely but killing hundreds of guards!! Oh, and he even made it to the Bible! HE ACTUALLY MET JESUS!! LIKE OMG! OMG!!!

As for you, concentrate at school. Study like mad. Get on top of all your subjects (just like you got on top of him if you know what I mean *wink wink*). Take care of your health. Relax... Breathe deep... Let your sould become one with your body... Become one with the universe... Relax your bones... Your muscles...

AND SHAZAM!! You've got a UAI of 100, a baby on her way to superstardom, and saggy tits!! My plan is brilliant!!

mleiu

HSC
Have the baby, send her down a river in a reed basket and let nature take its course! Trust me, your parents being 'heavily Christian' will totally agree. You saw what happened to Moses right? He turned out to be a huge leader! He stole slaves from a rich guy then magically parted a sea for the perfect amount of time so as to bring all the slaves across safely but killing hundreds of guards!! Oh, and he even made it to the Bible! HE ACTUALLY MET JESUS!! LIKE OMG! OMG!!!
haha. i thought something like that happened to the guy who was a monk and he went on to have close ties with buddha?! Wut? I saw the drama series. HAhA

jessyy

HSC
lucy, If your family are going to reject you for haing an abortion then they are worthless, you are an individual and have every right to make the decision yourself.
If you wish to keep the child there are many services available to help you.
Make the decision yourself, at the end of the day your going to disregard all this anyway.

7oas7y

HSC
7oas7y said:

As for you, concentrate at school. Study like mad. Get on top of all your subjects (just like you got on top of him if you know what I mean *wink wink*). Take care of your health. Relax... Breathe deep... Let your sould become one with your body... Become one with the universe... Relax your bones... Your muscles...

AND SHAZAM!! You've got a UAI of 100, a baby on her way to superstardom, and saggy tits!! My plan is brilliant!!
Wow, stranger! Your ideas is brilliant! I think we should all have babies and send our babies down rivers. I just said babies twice... Now thrice... Grammar Police, please take me into custody.

7oas7y

HSC
fernando the queer said:
we have established that 'lucy' is a troll.
Doesn't matter. Let's make up ridiculous situations that will get her out of trouble, regardless of the fact that she probably doesn't even exist.

Ummmm... We could kick her in the stomach, steal all her jewellery and sell it on the blackmarket. Oh and her house keys. We will raid her house and steal her television and Nintendo Wii. SHOTGUN MARIO KART!! Anyway, this will work because the Board will feel sorry for her and she'll get extra points for trauma or whatever they do in those situations. Oh and we will wear masks so they can't identify us because if they do then we will most likely go to gaol (not jail you fucktards)

3unitz

HSC
N/A
jordankuai22 said:
feel free to shut the fuck up. your contribution to society is worthless, scumchild
another quality post from jordanfaggot22 :lol: kekekeke

SimonLee13

HSC
jordankuai22 said:
feel free to shut the fuck up. your contribution to society is worthless, scumchild
Really hypocritical, judging from your last 10 posts your posts do not contribute in any way,shape or form.

Gut feeling tells me its a troll, if it is; it is is exceptionally successful if not....

Get the father to pay the 18 years child and burden/cripple him financially

boris

Banned
HSC
jessyy said:
right, next time ill actually read all the pages :(
Jessy pics or no talky. cos you're from griffith, you'll get em out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)