17 yo paepdophile (1 Viewer)

nerd2die4

HSC
Pfft, so your screwed in the head, then you take it out a little innocent child. He gets no pity from me. it was a low act and he should be punished for it.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Thomas_wow said:
the other thing i find strange is everyone blamed the security of the shopping complex. honestly, if anyone saw a 17yo leading a 5yo to the toilet most would think it was there older brother, so im not sure how the security was inadequate. It also shouldnt have been the securities responsiblility to look after a child that the mother left UNATTENED.
bwahahaha! :rolleyes:

Just because a place has security doesn't mean they are going to protect you - guards are not obligated to risk their life on the job like police officers (not saying that trying to help a 5 year old boy getting raped, or preventing him being raped is life threatening).

Security also doesn't mean you should stop looking out and protecting yourself/friends - can't be everywhere at once. Hell, I don't even feel safe at times with some of the fucks I work with - heard of stories where people have hid in the toilets, or stood there and done nothing while someone has been beaten on. Even if they did have my back, do they have the skills to back it up?

My second bitch about security in two days, maybe I should consider another job.

chazza

there are alot of sick people out there,
i wonder, how can they do these things and not feel guilty?

rumour

HSC
chazza said:
there are alot of sick people out there,
i wonder, how can they do these things and not feel guilty?
He must have a mental condition.

Auto Wah

Winston said:
shit if he's 17.. then he's probably in yr 11, he might be a BOS user! :|
are you suggesting that it's you that molested the 5 year old.??

Igor

HSC
N/A
its contentious. the guy is only 17, and a whole heap of experts say that this sort of behaviour is a learned thing, not an inherant act and so he has a good chance of being rehabilitated. problem is that if he is deemed to be no danger to society then his charge will go unrecorded nationally.

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
it brings the whole debate of nature vs. nurture, whether it is a mixture of conditioning and genetics

wat has the world cum to seriously??? i see more crazy people in the streets roaming about and its scary wen u wanna go out cause u never know wat may happen to u or ur family members.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
i do feel sorry for him in that he must have some serious issues.

but to take those issues out on an innocent 5 year old boy, and scar him for life...well there is just absolutely no excuse for that sort of shit in my opinion.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The "victim" is the younger brother of one of my Mum's students. The mother rang the school and said the media over-exaggerated and that the 17 year old boy did NOT lead the boy out of the shop, the boy followed him.

nerd2die4

HSC
so what the little boy just randomly followed the older guy?

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
tattoodguy said:
ohhh yeah a boy..........rofl rofl rofl, thats extra sick, i can understand molesting a girl, but yeah a guy what a freak. lol

thats so dirty, did he bum fuck a little kid thats just sick.

btw though he wont rememmber it, seriously do you rememmber stuff when u were 5 honestly? nah u wont remmembmer. well not being molested..but yeah if you take a guys shaft in ur arse i dont think u would ever forget it :p rofl

its just weird and yeah that guys gay and in the paper which is funny tooo hehehheheh rofl rofl he will get teased alot at schoool. Thats hillarioius.
Yeah, well something as significant as this, major/traumatic events - you'd remember. Totally wrong, and plain sick!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Loz, the mother rang the school up to tell them that?
what in the hell for, if you don't mind me asking..?
it sounds stupid and if anything, makes the mother look bad for, well, not being a proper mother

tattoodguy

in the paper
it indicated he actually jacked the kid in the arse
lol
rofl
what a pooooooooooooooooooofter. lol, but ummmm like hte kid will forget most of it so it will be alright..........but yeah..................i dont konw...getting jacked in the arse would be hard to forget.

That just proves what i always have said ----------- gays are child molesters.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
johnson said:
Loz, the mother rang the school up to tell them that?
what in the hell for, if you don't mind me asking..?
it sounds stupid and if anything, makes the mother look bad for, well, not being a proper mother
Yeah I don't understand it either. I don't understand why the boy would just "follow" the older boy.

nerd2die4

HSC
So the boy just followed the older boy into the Disabled toilet, and then he just happened to be molested? yeah sounds logical to me.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Look, I'm not saying I know all the information, I'm just relaying what I heard. So save your sarcasm for someone who wants to hear it.

nerd2die4

HSC
woah. im just relaying what i heard. and i decided to do it in sarcastic manner. each to their own style. relax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)