17 yo paepdophile (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

tattoodguy said:
ohhh yeah a boy..........rofl rofl rofl, thats extra sick, i can understand molesting a girl, but yeah a guy what a freak. lol

thats so dirty, did he bum fuck a little kid thats just sick.

btw though he wont rememmber it, seriously do you rememmber stuff when u were 5 honestly? nah u wont remmembmer. well not being molested..but yeah if you take a guys shaft in ur arse i dont think u would ever forget it :p rofl

its just weird and yeah that guys gay and in the paper which is funny tooo hehehheheh rofl rofl he will get teased alot at schoool. Thats hillarioius.
You can understand molesting a girl?

Hey

you're a fucking idiot, go play on the railroad tracks.

K

katie_tully

tattoodguy said:
in the paper
it indicated he actually jacked the kid in the arse
lol
rofl
what a pooooooooooooooooooofter. lol, but ummmm like hte kid will forget most of it so it will be alright..........but yeah..................i dont konw...getting jacked in the arse would be hard to forget.

That just proves what i always have said ----------- gays are child molesters.
Did I mention that you are a fucking idiot?

The kid just got molested. Of course he's going to remember it, he's just been through one of the most traumatic experiences one can go through.
Secondly, just because the kid molested a 5 year old boy, DOES NOT MAKE HIM HOMOSEXUAL. Do all homosexuals molest children? No. So why say shit?

I take what I said back, the railway lines arent busy....Go lay in the middle of the M4.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
katie_tully said:
Secondly, just because the kid molested a 5 year old boy, DOES NOT MAKE HIM HOMOSEXUAL. Do all homosexuals molest children? No. So why say shit?
wait, so because not all homosexuals molest children, that means when a man rapes a boy, that he can't be a homosexual? how does that work?

K

katie_tully

Did I say he can't be homosexual? Did I specfically say that all men who molest children aren't gay? UHHHHH No...
Dipshit features said that because he molested a boy he must be gay, I merely said that just because he molested a boy, it doesnt make him a homosexual.
"Jacked him in the ass, what a pooooooooooofter"...
Enough said, go die.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
so straight people have often engage with sex with their own gender?

K

katie_tully

He molested a boy. Does that necessarily make him a homosexual? No.
Does this make him completely fucked in the head? Yes.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
ok, but i'm still leaning towards the 'he's a homosexual' direction

K

katie_tully

He may well be homosexual, he may well be not...
The thing that pissed me off was that fuckstick Tattooed or whatever, is under the impression that this is funny. His gross generalisation that the guy who molested the kid is a POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFTER, is moronic :(

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
his intention was only to rev us up
just ignore his comments they aren't worth bothering over

Auto Wah

nerd2die4 said:
So the boy just followed the older boy into the Disabled toilet, and then he just happened to be molested? yeah sounds logical to me.
are you suggesting that the 5 year old boy was raped WILLINGLY?? are you also suggesting that you're the 17yo that did the 5 year old??

you're sick dude!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)