18 and still haven't got my apparition license (need it for uni) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
You'll find that the floo networks will cost you money, and are always overcrowded. Furthermore you will find that certain systems dont run on time due the the failure certain muggle governments ugh rudd. Moreover parking your broom will cost you 5 dollars per day (although you may buy a slightly cheaper semester long permit but get to school early to secure a place)

btw has anyone joined the facebook group 'voldermort and peter garret look suspiciously alike" so fricken true!

pman

Banned
HSC
pretty sure broom parking at UOW is more than five galleons per day but a yr long pass is 600 galleons...once agian, get there early though to secure your spot.....but yr long passes will have been sold out by now

terminator69

HSC
You'll find that the floo networks will cost you money
No.

and are always overcrowded.
No.

Furthermore you will find that certain systems dont run on time due the the failure certain muggle governments ugh rudd.
No.

Moreover parking your broom will cost you 5 dollars per day (although you may buy a slightly cheaper semester long permit but get to school early to secure a place)
No.

btw has anyone joined the facebook group 'voldermort and peter garret look suspiciously alike" so fricken true!
Get out.

HSC
hahaha you guys are so funny =D
im actually LOL

so what's the broomstick all the cool kids in uni are riding, just so i know when i go next year? =]

3Lachlan2

HSC
Due to some circumstances at home, I wasn't able to get my apparition license when I turned 17. I'm 18 now and still haven't taken the exam yet but now that uni has started it's becoming quite hard to travel to uni without it. Anyway, I've already had a few lessons but I'm just looking for some advice on recommended guides or supplementary study material so I can improve my technique (and not require the Accidental Magic Reversal Squad to have to come out, again).

Also, I heard that all the major Sydney universities have really powerful
anti-apparition spells spread around the campus, so can anyone confirm this? And is it possible that UOW will be easier to penetrate as they don't have as many resources dedicated to defense as the bigger universities have?​
Very funny. I suggest you put ur IT knowledge into creating better harry potter games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)