19/20 HSC crucible essay (ONLY $5) (1 Viewer)

akhan324

HSC
Hi,

I'm selling my 19/20 of crucible essay (i got an overall band 6 in eng). dm me if you are interested.

Here is a sample (my intro):

As individuals suffer within stifling social structures, composers reach back to narratives of the past to hold a mirror up to their contemporary society, elucidating the flaws and hypocrisies of the institutions that uphold it. In this vein, Arthur Miller’s allegorical play, The Crucible (1952), reconstructs the collective of Salem as it is torn apart by witch trials and hysteria, mirroring his modern 1950s American society similarly hijacked by the McCarthyist ideology. Miller further constructs this allegory to expose the inherent paradox of a society that values unity and order, yet regresses into a destructive ideology instigated by an oppressive religious structure—puritanical theocracy. He also warns his society of the dangers of individual demagoguery rising amongst a non-resistant collective.

and my outline:
I have 4 paragraphs so i'll break it down as eng adv student i focused on multiple themes and characters (however hysteria, redemption and all of that is still there):
1 - American vs Unamerican (basically good vs evil, witch or not a witch)
2 - power an individual can have in manipulating social institutions so abigail
3 - individual rebellion can break down the order and authority of a rigid institution, leading to the re-evaluation of collective morality - mainly proctor in this paragph
4 - tensions that exist between the reality of the collective and the resistant individual

mikayla.1

HSC
Hi,

I'm selling my 19/20 of crucible essay (i got an overall band 6 in eng). dm me if you are interested.

Here is a sample (my intro):

As individuals suffer within stifling social structures, composers reach back to narratives of the past to hold a mirror up to their contemporary society, elucidating the flaws and hypocrisies of the institutions that uphold it. In this vein, Arthur Miller’s allegorical play, The Crucible (1952), reconstructs the collective of Salem as it is torn apart by witch trials and hysteria, mirroring his modern 1950s American society similarly hijacked by the McCarthyist ideology. Miller further constructs this allegory to expose the inherent paradox of a society that values unity and order, yet regresses into a destructive ideology instigated by an oppressive religious structure—puritanical theocracy. He also warns his society of the dangers of individual demagoguery rising amongst a non-resistant collective.

and my outline:
I have 4 paragraphs so i'll break it down as eng adv student i focused on multiple themes and characters (however hysteria, redemption and all of that is still there):
1 - American vs Unamerican (basically good vs evil, witch or not a witch)
2 - power an individual can have in manipulating social institutions so abigail
3 - individual rebellion can break down the order and authority of a rigid institution, leading to the re-evaluation of collective morality - mainly proctor in this paragph
4 - tensions that exist between the reality of the collective and the resistant individual
Hi please email me!!
mikaylaewing1@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)