1st in state (1 Viewer)

mack

Banned
HSC
Oh well, I didn't top anything....looks like I'll be living in a cardboard box on a city street somwhere. Throw me a coin if you pass me.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
One thing i can say with a decent amount of certainty is that first place this year in maths will get 100. And before anyone asks, it wasnt me :)

= Jennifer =

HSC
have they finished making all the calls :rolleyes: if they have boohoo i didnt get first in the state for any subject maybe i got second *hopes*(doubts)

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
Lainee said:
Are the phone calls only for the people for come 1st or is it top ten?
I didn't read the rest of the thread so I don't know if this has been answered - but it's only for the people who topped the subject. I got 3rd for chemistry and 9th for SDD last year, didn't get notified about either.

= Jennifer =

HSC
Skywalker said:
I didn't read the rest of the thread so I don't know if this has been answered - but it's only for the people who topped the subject. I got 3rd for chemistry and 9th for SDD last year, didn't get notified about either.
how do u know then that u came 3rd and 9th?

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Skywalker said:
Hmm...people told me they notify the top 10. But I guess I'm more inclined to believe someone who actually placed in the top 10 for two subjects :)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
acmilan said:
They will publish it on the BoS website
Is that on Friday or later?

Btw. When I dismissed my hopes of coming 1st in the state, I thought you would've come first...do you really think someone would have got 120/120? Most I reckon I could've got is 118 (even that is slightly ambitious), so I only have a slim chance of making the top 10 - but hopefully Skywalker is right :)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Is that on Friday or later?

Btw. When I dismissed my hopes of coming 1st in the state, I thought you would've come first...do you really think someone would have got 120/120? Most I reckon I could've got is 118 (even that is slightly ambitious), so I only have a slim chance of making the top 10 - but hopefully Skywalker is right :)
Nah i didnt get 100, i got 99. Im guessing either someone got 100 or beat me by decimal places

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Umm lucky guess. I realised a few weeks back that i got a question wrong.

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
acmilan said:
Nah i didnt get 100, i got 99. Im guessing either someone got 100 or beat me by decimal places
I'm pretty sure I know who it is.
I also know who got Ext Hist.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
tsk tsk...acmilan, as a mod, you shouldn't really be insinuating anything here, you know what I mean? :p

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Survivor39 said:
tsk tsk...acmilan, as a mod, you shouldn't really be insinuating anything here, you know what I mean? :p
Theres nothing wrong with guessing my mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)