1st in the state (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
rama_v said:
Whatever u do don't get second in the state. You get nothing (not even a certificate)
hahha yeah
u came 2nd in ipt did u not? ;P

=)~

dandel26

HSC
rama_v said:
Whatever u do don't get second in the state. You get nothing (not even a certificate)
Thats gay, should be recognition for atleast the top10 in the form of a certificate

JhK89

HSC
prob my best chance to get a recognise ranking in state is prob music... zzz

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
rama_v said:
now that'd piss me off badly :burn:

not even a certificate?! THAT is very very stupid. :mad1:

rama_v

HSC
wm_abusef said:
now that'd piss me off badly :burn:

not even a certificate?! THAT is very very stupid. :mad1:
Yeah, we don't get a cert. The lesson here is to aim for number one, and if you don't reach it, make sure u don't reach it by about 19 places.

araminta

HSC
I'm determined to come first in the state for either Music 2 or Ext Music. That would be awesome. Either or haha. Hmm or E2, however my mediocre assessment marks can only ensure topping the state if I come first in my class in e2 with a mark of 50, and then take the student with the top assessment marks mark too. Ohhh good times ahead hahahah!
I think we can all do it, I really think we can! We wouldn't be saying we could top the state in something if we didnt have faith in the fact that we stood a chance!

penhensurfer

HSC
"Last year, we had someone come second in the state for History Extension. The funny thing was that he didn't even top the course internally." thats GOLD

lottx = funny, harlious almost. dont kid yourself ext2 eng and ext2 is lol worthy. im sure you could find a thousand people who do that subject combo - THEYRE ALL LOL WORTHY.

gnat_gnat = cry baby. oh wow, some teacher really really mistook your super assigment as someone else's work ("having been read over [done] by a [geninue!] lawyer") Which demonstrates that you either super brillant and i'd be lukcy to kiss your pimp cane, or that your such a dipshit that your teacher thought odds on, a quality assignment was beyond your reach.

drewgcn = respect. holy crap an accerlerant topping the state. also "I didn't submit an FoI for the raw cause I was pretty sure it would have been rejected" - intresting .. very intresting ...

ah everyone's so polite here .. bookie tones himself down on bos compared to the school forums .. but he still says what has to be said

me = judgemental, and iritated by some of the above

on a serious note, if you really want to top the state, you ave to believe that you can, otherwise you wont get close.
that said, saying "im going to top the state" is arrogant even for the truly brilliant, so whilst you should belive it in your
heart of hearts, you should proably accept that most other people wont be terribly impressed by your ambtions (read: DONT HAVE A CRY WHEN SOMEONE MAKES OUT YOUR NOT AS FLY AS YOU THINK YOU ARE)

btw for fucks sake, if your not topping internally by a long way (proviso you don't go to ruse) ITS TIME TO PICK ANOTHER AMBTION IN LIFE

oh, i didnt bother to type the above out in word and then spell check it, so shoot me for the typos your bound to find if you look twice
(read: yes thats right, I can call somone a disphit without having mastered the fine art of word processing)

lewis to top histextension ftw [im not lewis]

anticapted response from 90% of bos posters:
"Fuck you random poster, don't try to kill everyone's super fraigle ego's - lest we all start crying .. your post .. it .. it .. only shows your own personal insecurity / IMPOTENCE. "

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Fuck you random poster, don't try to kill everyones super fragiles egos.

You see Dinky, among these people even you are smart. But dont kill their fragile egos.

To other people, Dink is an abo cocknut who doesn know when he's sober and types the most random shit ever, as you can see, at 4:30am.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)