my exams are nicely spread out :)

Crates

Banned
HSC
housah0lic said:
crates is back!

nah
my exams are nicely spread out :)
YEP! I'm unbanned! by the way, the name's adam. :)

my exams are pretty spread out as well. i'm pretty happy cause i've got a 5 days break to study for legal, so i'm not studying at all for legal now.

HSC
avgust90 said:
also got 2 exams on d same dajj... nd its d first dajj .. NOOOOOO

got business nd languages.. :(

.how.will.ii.survivee..??
are you kidding? languages are piss-easy compared to having a humanity on the same day as another exam, because aside from writing practices there's no real way to study. if it's not in your mind by now, you're already screwed.

i'm lucky enough not to have 2 exams in one day. i have 4 exams in 6 days, but that's not too bad considering i have a friend who will be finished all 6 of his exams in 8 days...

Last edited:

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
4 exams in 3 days woop, not.
and english ext 1 and ipt on the same day.
least theyre easy subjects though, id die if it was physics *shudders*

chelc

HSC
i have 2 days with 2 exams

english (1) and jap (with business studies the day b4)
Maths 2 unit and music

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
jewoneimon said:
2unit maths on Monday
Moder and Eco on Tuesday
3unit maths on Wednesday.....

i'm gonna go crazy
Hahahha shit that's bad
Many people are like that.. Maths, Eco, Maths

Chook24

HSC
Try Food Tech and Maths in the one day! possibly the one with the largest content.

Crates

Banned
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
HAHAHAHAHA Kristy, there you were telling people to harden the fuck up and whatnot, and to stop complaining about having two exams on the same day, and here you are doing the exact same thing. Quite ironic if you ask me.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Crates said:
HAHAHAHAHA Kristy, there you were telling people to harden the fuck up and whatnot, and to stop complaining about having two exams on the same day, and here you are doing the exact same thing. Quite ironic if you ask me.
Don't call me Kristy you fuckwit. I'm not complaining that I have two exams on the same day. I don't have a problem with it. I only told Chook24 that I have the SAME EXAMS TOGETHER LIKE HER.

………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…

And there you were thinking you take a swipe at me. LOL @ U

Crates

Banned
HSC
AHAHAHA, it's funny how you pasted that picture there to make my statements look weak and unfounded.

I'm pretty sure most people would interpret a sad face as a sign of complaint. Hence, my point. Kristy.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Crates said:
AHAHAHA, it's funny how you pasted that picture there to make my statements look weak and unfounded.

I'm pretty sure most people would interpret a sad face as a sign of complaint. Hence, my point. Kristy.
…………………………………………�� �…………………………….„~"""""*~„
…………………………………………�� �………………………….„". . . . . . . .*-„
…………………………………………�� �…………………………'|. „_„. . . . . . .'|….___
…………………………………………�� �………………„~-„_„*"~"\.|||||||"„. . . . .„"-*". . . "*~„
…………………………………………�� �………………"„::::::::::::'*'!!!!!"„. . . „-".„'|||||'„. . . . .'*„
…………………………………………�� �………………./_;;;::::::;;;;::::::¯¯¯;:|. \|||||||/. . . . . .'|"*~-„
…………………………………………�� �…………………„"-„;;;;;;:::::;:::::::::::|. .¯¯. . . . . . ./:::::::¯"~-,„
…THAT'S GREAT……………………………………..� ��-"„-"|||||||\-„;;;;;;;;::::::::::"-,„. . . . . „~":::::::::::::::^„
…………………WANT A COOKIE?.……………...„"-"|||||||||||||||||||"*~„;;;;;:::::::::::¯¯¯¯ ¯::::::::::::::::::::^„
…………………………………………�� �…………„-"/|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||^-„;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`\
…………………………………………�� �………../;/|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||*-„;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-„
…………………____,/'*~~-„..………………….„|;;"„||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||"-„;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………………„": : : : : : "~": "~„………………."-„;;;;"~„|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||"*~„;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::"~„
……………„~*": : -"-„: : : : : : : "„.………………"„";;;;;"-„||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||"*~~-„::::::::::::::::::::'*/
………….„": : : : :"~": : _: :„"*"„: '|…………….."-„:::;;;;;;::::"~„||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||;;;;:::::::::::::::�� �"
…………'|: : : : : : : : : :;;„": "*": :'|……………….„-":;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"*~~-„||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||„-":::::;;;;::::::::::::"-„
…………|: : : : : : :„*'„: : :„-~„: : :'/ ……………."~„:::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;: :::::"*~~~~-~~~*":::;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::'|
…………/'\: :";;„~":::::¯¯:„": ",„"/………………„-^:::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;"-„';;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::'|
………../;;;"*~*::::::;;;;:::::"-„:,-"……………….^„::::::;;;;„-~~~~~~~„______;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::: :::::::::::::\
………./::;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::"*~-„„„……………„^::;;;;„";;:::::::::: :::::::::;;;;;;;;"*„_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::: ::::::::::::::::\
………,/:::;;;::::::::::;;;:::::::;;::::::::::"-~„………..„"::„";;;;;::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;:::::::::"-„::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::,/,
…….„"::;;;;;;:::::::::::::::;;;;;;;::::::;;; ;;::::'|………../::|;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-„:;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::__::::::::::::"|
……'\:::::::::::;;;:::::::;;;;;::::::::::::;;;: :::::/………„";:::"„:;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::"-„____;;;;;:::::„-^*::::"-„„-~"„_„|
……„";;;::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::;;;; ;:::/………..„^*:„~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::|
……^-„::::::::::;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::„*^… ………„^;„";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::|
……„":::::::;;;;;;;:::::::;;:;;;;;;::::::::�� �"…………...^,;;;"„;;;;::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::'|
……,/:::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;::::::;;;;„"…....... ..........„";;;;;;„";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::'|
……,\::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;:::::::::::::|…�� �………„";;;;;;„":::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::|
……,|::::;;;;;;:::;;;;::::::::::::::::::::*„� ��……..„*;;;;;;;„":::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::'|
……,/:::::::::::;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::'|……„-~"::;;;;;;:::"~„:::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :'|
…….'\::::::::;;;:::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;,/…„-";;;;::::;;;;;"„:::::"„:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::'|
……,/:::::::;;;:::::::::::;;;;:::::;;;;::^„..„-^::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"„::::::"~„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::|
……"„:::::::;;;;;;;;;::::::;;;::::::::::::::" „-";;;;;;;;;;;;;::;;"„::::::::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::'|
……„":::::::;;;;;;:::;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::;;" ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::"-„::::::::"~„::,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'|

:p

Crates

Banned
HSC
Here I was, waiting patiently for a response so that I could respond with a really good one-liner to put you in your place, and this is what you give me? Meh. Crates wins again!

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Crates said:
Here I was, waiting patiently for a response so that I could respond with a really good one-liner to put you in your place, and this is what you give me? Meh. Crates wins again!
Oh what Crates can't be spontaneous? You couldn't notice that I was still knocking you.

No, Crates loses.

Crates

Banned
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
Oh what Crates can't be spontaneous? You couldn't notice that I was still knocking you.

No, Crates loses.
Nope, Crates doesn't roll like that. Seriously though, I won. Right? Admit it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)