2 exams in 1 day! (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Oh damn.

A person who does bio, legal, modern, eco, english combination would be worst off!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
lyounamu said:
Oh damn.

A person who does bio, legal, modern, eco, english combination would be worst off!
Oh shit.
That would be .. possibly the gayest thing since Men At Work.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Oh shit.
That would be .. possibly the gayest thing since Men At Work.
On top of that, that's quite a likely situation, isn't it?

I mean, I certainly have people who have that combination at school!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
lyounamu said:
On top of that, that's quite a likely situation, isn't it?

I mean, I certainly have people who have that combination at school!
I was just thinking that, they're pretty similarly natured subjects.

Roga

HSC
morganjane said:
im so stoked aye, my program is great, i dont have two exams on one day.
good luck to you all...
God Bless You
TY

Justina

HSC
BoyNextDoor said:
I have Ancient History and 1 Unit Studies of Religion on the same day! :(
Me too, but at least SOR isn't too hard.....still, i dunno how im gonna sit still for that long

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Jess =) said:
basically i've left everything to the last minute and im cramming now.
i've got my bio and legal HSC exam on the same day. whats the best way to study/survive this? they both have a HUGE amount of content and i dont know it. especially bio. i could not be crapper at bio. is it better to focus on legal, which i'm pretty good at, or bio which i'm shit?
Oh mY g0D i'm T0tALLy liEK dA 0nLy perS0n iN da sTatE wiTh 2 eXamS on DA saMe DaY!!! I'm SCreWeD!!!

Harden up and just try and relax a bit. You have good quality time now to do adequate revision for both subjects and therefore perform equally as well in each. You can do it. Try your hardest (study wise) in what you think you stuggle in which in this case is Biology. Purposely put a little bit more time towards this subject to bring you up to par with Legal Studies, so you can be equally confident and be less stressed about the pressure.

Yeah i'm trying not to freak, I have Maths and Food Tech on the same day - I have seven exams in a week and a half!

Chill, you can do this. Good luck, Xx.

P.S - You can PM me if you need help with Biology and i'll help where I can.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Jess =) said:
basically i've left everything to the last minute and im cramming now.
i've got my bio and legal HSC exam on the same day. whats the best way to study/survive this? they both have a HUGE amount of content and i dont know it. especially bio. i could not be crapper at bio. is it better to focus on legal, which i'm pretty good at, or bio which i'm shit?
seriously jess you are gonna do fine in bio

Even ms leibman said that she thinks youll do well, and if she says that it must be true.

Oh and btw come to the library tomorrow (maybe we can go gyming after, seeing as that kinda fell through for today)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
Oh mY g0D i'm T0tALLy liEK dA 0nLy perS0n iN da sTatE wiTh 2 eXamS on DA saMe DaY!!! I'm SCreWeD!!!

Harden up and just try and relax a bit. You have good quality time now to do adequate revision for both subjects and therefore perform equally as well in each. You can do it. Try your hardest (study wise) in what you think you stuggle in which in this case is Biology. Purposely put a little bit more time towards this subject to bring you up to par with Legal Studies, so you can be equally confident and be less stressed about the pressure.

Yeah i'm trying not to freak, I have Maths and Food Tech on the same day - I have seven exams in a week and a half!

Chill, you can do this. Good luck, Xx.

P.S - You can PM me if you need help with Biology and i'll help where I can.
+1 eat some concrete and harden the fuck up......last , the best way to combat the fear is to know your stuff, start preparing in the weeks leading up to the exams, by learning the course and looking at past questions. Also you should have had days in other exams periods where you had more than one exam in a day, so you should have the experience and know what is required.

Last edited:

avgust90

HSC
also got 2 exams on d same dajj... nd its d first dajj .. NOOOOOO

got business nd languages.. :(

.how.will.ii.survivee..??

Cam O

HSC
Dude it's gonna be painful I know, I've got ancient and 2 unit religion on the same day, bot very content and quote based subjects, so I figure if I madly study now, the night bewfore won't be quite as bad- but I'll still be crapping my pants.
My teacher said if you do two exams in one day, after the first one, the worst thing you can do in between is study the nexgt one, as you'll already be relatively exhausted after the first 3 hr paper. Just take some time to chill, eat something.
Pretty much if you don't know the stuff half an hour before the HSC test you never will.
That's how I'm trying to look at it
Hope it goes alright...

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
I have Software and Physics on the same day
It shouldn't really matter because I've been constantly revising Physics
I can just spend time later on Software

Crates

Banned
HSC
Thank Lord Buddha, I don't have any days with more than one exam. :cool:

Crates

Banned
HSC
jewoneimon said:
2unit maths on Monday
Moder and Eco on Tuesday
3unit maths on Wednesday.....

i'm gonna go crazy
But you'll have a nice break in between english and that block of exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)