2 exams in one day ! (1 Viewer)

studentcheese

HSC
2 exams one day isn't that bad. I like it because it means that I can get it over and done with :D

*Cassie*

HSC
haha Melissa
3 a day in year 10 is nothing... its year 10? lol

im in the same boat as you, i have general and ancient on the same day :(
The thing thats really onyl annoying me is that we cant focus on one - we have to focus on to... and their both reallly important subjects IMO for my uai so yeh
but other than that its ok because general is like a non-writing thing.. jsut numbers and a few sentances here and their :)

aimzlouise

HSC
you guys reckon those subjects are bad

i also have 2 subjects on the one day
these two lucky subjects are...

biology in the monining

and French CONTINUERS in the afternoon. gah french definatly my worst subject =]

elly-chan

HSC
I also have my last two exams on the same day :(
Entertainment and Hisotry Extension but i'm sure it will be alright
I have week before these two exams anyway..
Just study effectively in the stuvac..

DOTAFUKEDMYLYF2

HSC
I have 2 exams in 1 day, general maths in the morning and ancient history in the afternoon.

Was mainly asking people who have had this happen them in the past, but what is the best way to tackle this situation ? studywise and what not
no1 gives a fuck about how many exams u have on one day

not like it matters your gonna fail anyways, coz your a dumb cunt who does gen maths

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
sucks to be you then.

ask your vice-principal or welfare teacher or whatever if you can get any special considerations to change the date of one of the exams.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAah

FUCKING LOL

sickk

HSC
Maybe I dont need 2u/3u/4u maths so why would I do it in the first place? Its a greater workload for starters, and scoring 85+ in general maths doesnt scale down very far.

Considering my school rankings are three 1st places and two 3rd places, the lesser workload allowed me to focus my attention more on my other subjects.

HSC: 2012 ? ur still a fucking junior so your opinion counts for fuck all on here. And if your doing your HSC this year, then its quite pathetic that you got it wrong on your profile.

I was simply asking for advice on how to deal with 2 exams in the one day, i wasnt asking cunts like dota for their poorly structure posts. Learn to spell, and learn some simple punctuation before even CONSIDERING posting again.

DOTAFUKEDMYLYF2

HSC
Maybe I dont need 2u/3u/4u maths so why would I do it in the first place? Its a greater workload for starters, and scoring 85+ in general maths doesnt scale down very far.

Considering my school rankings are three 1st places and two 3rd places, the lesser workload allowed me to focus my attention more on my other subjects.

HSC: 2012 ? ur still a fucking junior so your opinion counts for fuck all on here. And if your doing your HSC this year, then its quite pathetic that you got it wrong on your profile.

I was simply asking for advice on how to deal with 2 exams in the one day, i wasnt asking cunts like dota for their poorly structure posts. Learn to spell, and learn some simple punctuation before even CONSIDERING posting again.
wow full stops commas and capital letters and your school rankings
that is fucking amazing

i reckon if i did the hsc this year i can beat you

dp624

HSC
and 85 in general scales down to about a 70, fyi

aimzlouise

HSC
settle it people. i agree with sikk tho this is a discussion for hsc 2009 students. although other years opinions are valued especially people WHO HAVE DONE THEIRS. becuase they may have gone through it before

but you have not done it before you do not know the situation we are in, etc.
so mayb you shouldnt reallly tell us wat u know coz u have yet to be in our shoes

duckcowhybrid

HSC
and 85 in general scales down to about a 70, fyi
QFT. 85 in any subject is pretty shit imo. In any subject it scales it down badly =/
Also I have Modern/Eco on the same day this Thursday for half yearly, and both 3Us on the same day this Friday.

sickk

HSC
ahhh that sucks, but i was talking about HSC exam in particular.

Double during half yearlies i didnt mind. Im just after some study tips or suggestions for dealing with 2 HSC exams in one day... seems like iv come to the wrong place though, judging by some of the responses.

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
i have 2 doubles :O
4u maths and music2, chem and german.

sympathise with me :D

DOTAFUKEDMYLYF2

HSC
those are hard subjects

if i were you id get a temporary tattoo of everything u need to know

sickk

HSC
i have 2 doubles :O
4u maths and music2, chem and german.

sympathise with me :D
Snap, thats a tough go lol.

How are you going to prepare for it? Focusing more on one in particular? Or spreading the study evenly? Or something else perhaps?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)