• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2 million Japanese WMD still in China (2 Viewers)

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
Hey fool, so what? People who break the law deserve to be punished. Do the crime, pay the price.
gee i wonder how a bunch of nuns not singing some chinese songs deserves to be totured and how a 15 yr old partcipating in peaceful protests needs another 21 years in jail.

you must feel real proud. stand tall china. i just hope these jap wmds can kill as many chinks like you as possible.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
0o0 said:
gee i wonder how a bunch of nuns not singing some chinese songs deserves to be totured and how a 15 yr old partcipating in peaceful protests needs another 21 years in jail.

you must feel real proud. stand tall china. i just hope these jap wmds can kill as many chinks like you as possible.
It's a good thing that China keeps these religious nutters under control.

Last edited by a moderator:

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
It's a good thing that China keeps these religious nutters under control.
i have to give props to the chinese government though, they are pretty good at brainwashing people like you into blindly following and supporting everything they do, you dont even find the imprisonment of a 15 yr old girl for 2 decades wrong when she just protests peacefully nor the toture of nuns. what point is there to talk with such brainwashed animals?

supercharged

HSC
N/A
0o0 said:
i have to give props to the chinese government though, they are pretty good at brainwashing [people] like you into blindly following and supporting everything they do, you dont even find the imprisonment of a 15 yr old girl for 2 decades wrong when she just protests peacefully nor the toture of nuns. what point is there to talk with such brainwashed animals?
And I have to give props to a brainwashed [person] such as yourself who actually thinks the treatment of Tibetians is 'ohh sooo terrible' when native indigenous people of other countries are practically exterminated out of existance.

Does the treatment of aboriginies in Australia ring a bell? Completely wiped out from Tasmania. Stuffed remains put on display in British muesuems. Yeah bitch, I think the Tibetians are just so badly treated. They're just lucky they are in China not countries like Australia where they would treated as pest wildlife. Talk about a big pot calling the kettle black.

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
And I have to give props to a [person] such as yourself who actually thinks the treatment of Tibetians is 'ohh sooo terrible' when native indigenous people of other countries are practically exterminated out of existance.

Does the treatment of aboriginies in Australia ring a bell? Completely wiped out from Tasmania. Stuffed remains put on display in British muesuems. Yeah bitch, I think the Tibetians are just so badly treated. They're just lucky they are in China not countries like Australia where they would treated as pest wildlife. Talk about a big pot calling the kettle black.
what australia did was pretty terrible, you're right. but it happened quite a long time ago, what happened has happened, which is why i dont really give a shit about japanese attrocities in WWII, neither does anyone else here get over it. (not to mention that this thread is about how much i hate china.) however, abuses to the tibet people are STILL occuring, even while you dipshit chinks still claim that your country is so glorious and wonderful, china is fast becoming one of the most powerful nations and while their human rights records stink like shit, you seem to think toturing nuns is an ok thing to do.

i never had a rational argument? ive presented to you a list of recent chinese attrocities where little kids and put in jail for peaceful protests and nuns and monks getting totured and youre "rational" reply was "It's a good thing that China keeps these religious nutters under control."

why dont you have another read of http://web.amnesty.org/report2003/Chn-summary-eng and realise your beloved chink government isnt just treating the tibetans like shit.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
0o0 said:
what australia did was pretty terrible, you're right. but it happened quite a long time ago, what happened has happened, which is why i dont really give a shit about japanese attrocities in WWII, neither does anyone else here get over it. (not to mention that this thread is about how much i hate china.) however, abuses to the tibet people are STILL occuring, even while you chinks still claim that your country is so glorious and wonderful, china is fast becoming one of the most powerful nations and while their human rights records stink like shit, you dumbasses seem to think toturing nuns is an ok thing to do.

i never had a rational argument? ive presented to you a list of recent chinese attrocities where little kids and put in jail for peaceful protests and nuns and monks getting totured and youre "rational" reply was "It's a good thing that China keeps these religious nutters under control."

why dont you have another read of http://web.amnesty.org/report2003/Chn-summary-eng and realise your beloved chink government isnt just treating the tibetans like shit.
So what happened in the past doesn't matter anymore right?

Then why shouldn't China arrest Tibetians dissadents then? In twenty years time they can just do the same thing as you and say yeah that happened in the past 'so it doesn't matter anymore'.

Oh and your beloved Australian government treats its natives so well nowdays does it? Then why are they so impovished? Why is the average life span so much shorter than average? Why do so many of them get arrested considering their numbers? Why are so many unemployed? Why do so many of the arrested ones die in custody? Looks likes these abuses are STILL occuring.

You don't have a case at all. I'm not saying that China always treats its indigenous people well, but which country fucking does? Which country hasn't abused its indigineous natives? The Tibetians have fared fuckloads better than Aboriginies that's for sure. At least they aren't dying out.

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
Then why shouldn't China arrest Tibetians dissadents then? In twenty years time they can just do the same thing as you and say yeah that happened in the past 'so it doesn't matter anymore'.

Oh and your beloved Australian government treats its natives so well nowdays does it? Then why are they so impovished? Why is the average life span so much shorter than average? Why do so many of them get arrested considering their numbers? Why are so many unemployed? Why do so many of the arrested ones die in custody? Looks likes these abuses are STILL occuring.

You don't have a case at all. I'm not saying that China always treats its indigenous people well, but which country fucking does? Which country hasn't abused its indigineous natives? The Tibetians have fared fuckloads better than Aboriginies that's for sure. At least they aren't dying out.
It's funny how whenever people talk about human rights (or lack thereof) in China, [someone] always compares it to another country's record because they somehow hope it will downplay the fact that China TORTURES NUNS AND MONKS FOR PEACEFUL PROTESTS, and IMPRISONS 15 YEAR OLD KIDS. Oh yeah and I'm sure it's our fault that Aborigines are getting arrested. Whatever the case is in Australia, at least the Abos aren't getting tortured or put in prison for riduclous ammounts of time in this day and age. what were you saying about tibetans faring better? When Tibetans get extra financial assistance and other government benefits like the Abos do here in australia (not to mention stopping the whole nun torturing stuff), then I might give a shit about your argument.

And actually I do have a case, once again you've conveniently disregarded and ignored the amnesty international report, outlining very clearly the abuse of human rights in china (not just in Tibet) - but then again cretins like you dont care about facts.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
0o0 said:
It's funny how whenever people talk about human rights (or lack thereof) in China, [someone] always compares it to another country's record because they somehow hope it will downplay the fact that China TORTURES NUNS AND MONKS FOR PEACEFUL PROTESTS, and IMPRISONS 15 YEAR OLD KIDS. Oh yeah and I'm sure it's our fault that Aborigines are getting arrested. Whatever the case is in Australia, at least the Abos aren't getting tortured or put in prison for riduclous ammounts of time in this day and age. what were you saying about tibetans faring better? When Tibetans get extra financial assistance and other government benefits like the Abos do here in australia (not to mention stopping the whole nun torturing stuff), then I might give a shit about your argument.

And actually I do have a case, once again you've conveniently disregarded and ignored the amnesty international report, outlining very clearly the abuse of human rights in china (not just in Tibet) - but then again cretins like you dont care about facts.
*Yawn* you really like troll posting don't you?

Oh and yes 15 year old so and so plus nuns or monks arressted and beaten up or 'tortured' if you prefer. Why were they arrested? Because they were Tibetians? No, how bout try because they broke the law. :rolleyes: Tibetians are expected to obey the law same as anyone else, why should they be treated any different?

So what if it was a peaceful protest? Does that somehow make it more legal? If you're not allowed unauthorised protests and you still protest regardless then you have broken the law and deserve to be punished.

Sound like a silly law? Maybe it is, but then they can have any laws they want, you don't like it, don't go there. Same as how women in Saudi Arabia are banned from driving, seems silly to me, but then its their country, their business. If I don't like it then I don't go there, doesn't mean I have the right to decide their laws for them.

Abos are being treated really well in Australia? Sure they get some handouts, but their lifestyle, education and lifespan levels are FAR below the general norm. I could say its because the Australian government 'oppresses' them or its their own fault for being lazy. Same as Tibetian dissadents in China, I could say they are being 'oppressed' by the government, or because its their own damn fault that they don't follow the laws like normal people and just cause trouble to themselves.

Either way, at the most Tibetians are simply expected to obey the same laws as anyone else in China, That's simply being fair. They aren't being culled to near extinction like aboriginies who weren't really considered to be 'human' by the white settlers in Australia. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :rolleyes:

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
*Yawn* you really like troll posting don't you?

Oh and yes 15 year old so and so plus nuns or monks arressted and beaten up or 'tortured' if you prefer. Why were they arrested? Because they were Tibetians? No, how bout try because they broke the law. :rolleyes: Tibetians are expected to obey the law same as anyone else, why should they be treated any different?

So what if it was a peaceful protest? Does that somehow make it more legal? If you're not allowed unauthorised protests and you still protest regardless then you have broken the law and deserve to be punished.
How stupid can you get? Do you seriously believe that TOTURE is a punishment that fits the crime of PEACEFUL PROTEST? protest against oppression? and actually i do care about the tibetans, i find it sick and despicable that a 15 yr old child has been put in jail for 21 years and monks and nuns getting toturted for simply protesting in a peaceful manner. once again you have shown what a [stupid person] you really are by saying that they "deserved" to be totured, can your brain understand how disgusting torturing nuns and monks is for peacefull protest, albeit against the law? i doubt it.
supercharged said:
Abos are being treated really well in Australia? Sure they get some handouts, but their lifestyle, education and lifespan levels are FAR below the general norm. I could say its because the Australian government 'oppresses' them or its their own fault for being lazy. Same as Tibetian dissadents in China, I could say they are being 'oppressed' by the government, or because its their own damn fault that they don't follow the laws like normal people and just cause trouble to themselves.

Either way, at the most Tibetians are simply expected to obey the same laws as anyone else in China, That's simply being fair. They aren't being culled to near extinction like aboriginies who weren't really considered to be 'human' by the white settlers in Australia. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
find me some recent cases where the australian government has authorised torture against aborigines or imprisoned 15 ry old aboriginal kids for 21 years then we can make a comparison.

These tibetans may have broken the law by participating in unauthorised peaceful protests yet you somehow think the punishment of toture and 21 yr imprisonment for a child fits the "crime". you belong in a mental clinic.

Once again i refer you to the amnesty international report and i hope you dont ignore it the next time you reply to me when trying to convince me that china is some glorious nations.

http://web.amnesty.org/report2003/Chn-summary-eng

supercharged

HSC
N/A
0o0 said:
How stupid can you get? Do you seriously believe that TOTURE is a punishment that fits the crime of PEACEFUL PROTEST? protest against oppression? and actually i do care about the tibetans, i find it sick and despicable that a 15 yr old child has been put in jail for 21 years and monks and nuns getting toturted for simply protesting in a peaceful manner. once again you have shown what a [stupid person] you really are by saying that they "deserved" to be totured, can your brain understand how disgusting torturing nuns and monks is for peacefull protest, albeit against the law? i doubt it.
supercharged said:

Either way, at the most Tibetians are simply expected to obey the same laws as anyone else in China, That's simply being fair. They aren't being culled to near extinction like aboriginies who weren't really considered to be 'human' by the white settlers in Australia. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Find me some recent cases where the australian government has authorised torture against aborigines or imprisoned 15 ry old aboriginal kids for 21 years then we can make a comparison.

These tibetans may have broken the law by participating in unauthorised peaceful protests yet you somehow think the punishment of toture and 21 yr imprisonment for a child fits the "crime". you belong in a mental clinic.

Once again i refer you to the amnesty international report and i hope you dont ignore it the next time you reply to me when trying to convince me that china is some glorious nations.

http://web.amnesty.org/report2003/Chn-summary-eng
Do u even have a brain? Does constant use of caps lock sumhow make your point more valid? wow torture! jailed for 21 years! Laws are different in every country! What's the big deal with 'peaceful protests'? Anything can be outlawed.

Wow I drink alcohol in Australia and nothing happends, whilst doing the same thing gets me jail time in Saudi Arabia. oh no! the punishment doesn't fit the crime! blah blah blah :rolleyes: What's the big deal about the amnesty report? There are thousands of much worse human rights violations every year around the world. China's human rights are better than any country in the Middle East or Russia for example. Get over it. It you were really concerned about human rights, there are much bigger fish to fry than China.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
The posts on this thread are not addressing the issue. It is about who which country you all like more: China or Japan. It seems to me that none of you are really talking about the issue. Supercharged is obviously a patriotic chinese person or Chinese supporter while the rest of you are influenced by the Japanese fad in Australia. That is Crepes, Sushi, Anime, Music and Technology. There is No one that is really objective In this issue.

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
Do u even have a brain? Does constant use of caps lock sumhow make your point more valid? wow torture! jailed for 21 years! Laws are different in every country! What's the big deal with 'peaceful protests'? Anything can be outlawed.

Wow I drink alcohol in Australia and nothing happends, whilst doing the same thing gets me jail time in Saudi Arabia. oh no! the punishment doesn't fit the crime! blah blah blah :rolleyes: What's the big deal about the amnesty report? There are thousands of much worse human rights violations every year around the world. China's human rights are better than any country in the Middle East or Russia for example. Get over it. It you were really concerned about human rights, there are much bigger fish to fry than China.
Yeah buddy, "constant" use of caplocks by me. Why dont you go back and learn to count and realise i only capitalised like 3 words in my last post.

No fucking shit the laws are different in every country, that doesnt mean you have to support them. would you think its ok if the australian government decided to kill every ugly chinese [person] just because its a law? probably not. just because its an official policy or law of a government doesnt make it right, dumbasses like you are exactly the reason why the nazis got so strong.

Typical response by the way, trying to defend China's fucked up abuse of human rights by contrasting it with other countries. you think its ok to commit despicable crimes just because other countries do worse, for once id just love to meet a chinese that would compare their human rights to BETTER countries and maybe aim for an improvement instead of just comparing it to even more disgusting crimes and saying its ok.

Anyway, say what you want about the human rights in middle eastern countries, trust me, you dont know as much as i do, but when someone creates a thread about the middle east, ill go in there and let them know how fucked up their country is. In the meantime, none of that changes that fact that you chinese are nothing more then a bunch uncivilised animals, even though you assholes can build buildings and fly into space. as long as you [people] torture people and imprison little kids for doing trivial things, you not much better then a bunch of [animals].

Have another look at the amnesty report, and this time, instead of justifying the crimes by looking at even more worse situations, why not aim for an improvement?

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
2sense said:
The posts on this thread are not addressing the issue. It is about who which country you all like more: China or Japan. It seems to me that none of you are really talking about the issue. Supercharged is obviously a patriotic chinese person or Chinese supporter while the rest of you are influenced by the Japanese fad in Australia. That is Crepes, Sushi, Anime, Music and Technology. There is No one that is really objective In this issue.
no i dont think ive been influenced by any japanese fad (if there ever was one), japs and chinks are the same ol shit to me. stick to talking about things that you know.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
I have cleaned this thread. There are many offensive posts that have been either deleted or edited. Since there is some legitimate argument buried beneath these posts I have gone to the trouble of removing all the junk. But if it continues I'm just going to close the thread.

If people could be more courteous it would be better too. There were numerous infringements of the rules. Try and keep it clean please, there is a line to be drawn. Calling someone stupid isn't particularly good because it doesn't advance one's argument, but I'm not going to bite your head off for doing so. However, calling someone far more obscene things, such as a "dirty dog-faced motherfucking cunt dumbass" or similarly inappropriately colourful titles clearly will not be tolerated.

Thankyou.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
0o0 said:
Yeah buddy, "constant" use of caplocks by me. Why dont you go back and learn to count and realise i only capitalised like 3 words in my last post.

No fucking shit the laws are different in every country, that doesnt mean you have to support them. would you think its ok if the australian government decided to kill every ugly chinese [person] just because its a law? probably not. just because its an official policy or law of a government doesnt make it right, dumbasses like you are exactly the reason why the nazis got so strong.

Typical chinko response by the way, trying to defend their fucked up abuse of human rights by contrasting it with other countries. you think its ok to commit despicable crimes just because other countries do worse, for once id just love to meet a chinese that would compare their human rights to BETTER countries and maybe aim for an improvement instead of just comparing it to even more disgusting crimes and saying its ok.

Anyway, say what you want about the human rights in middle eastern countries, trust me, you dont know as much as i do, but when someone creates a thread about the middle east, ill go in there and let them know how fucked up their country is. In the meantime, none of that changes that fact that you chinese are nothing more then a bunch uncivilised animals, even though you assholes can build buildings and fly into space. as long as you [people] torture people and imprison little kids for doing trivial things, you not much better then a bunch of [animals].

Have another look at the amnesty report, and this time, instead of justifying the crimes by looking at even more worse situations, why not aim for an improvement?
Your posts are nothing more than lame flames and childlish name calling.

Yeah China could improve its human rights, but so could every other country. Whats your point? I would rank China as a middle tier country in human rights on a scale of maybe the Swiss at the top and the Rwanda or Afganistan at the bottom. So what?

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
Mao is to blame. He encouraged the Japanese invasion. Even when the Nationalists were giving it their all against the Japanese, there was the Chinese Red Army, not fighting the Japanese but instead surprise-attacking Nationalist troops and setting up Red bases eveywhere. Therefore the CCP should cover weapons-disposal costs as it was responsible for starting the war in the first place.

lawforever

HSC
It has always been funny in BOS that whenever ppl mention about china, there is always some ppl trying to emphasise their criticisims in relation to tibet and tiananmen square.

0o0 said:
what happened has happened, which is why i dont really give a shit about japanese attrocities in WWII
Please look at the number of victims of japanese attrocities. 36 million in China, 54 million asian people died. That was more than two times of the whole population in Australia.
Obviously you are such a hopeless idiot with your human right issue. regarding those 54 million of lives, what about their human rights ? They even lost their right to survive. How to justify that fact? well, someone has brought a answer which accurately represents his intelligence, "what has happened has happened"

lawforever

HSC
0o0 said:
no i dont think ive been influenced by any japanese fad (if there ever was one), japs and chinks are the same ol shit to me. stick to talking about things that you know.
no i dont think ive been influenced by any 0o0's stupidity (there is surely one), 0o0's comments are the same ol shit to me. stick to talking about things that you know.

can't be bothered to make a sentence myself about 0o0. Wasting my brain cells

Last edited:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
MoonlightSonata said:
I have cleaned this thread. There are many offensive posts that have been either deleted or edited. Since there is some legitimate argument buried beneath these posts I have gone to the trouble of removing all the junk. But if it continues I'm just going to close the thread.

If people could be more courteous it would be better too. There were numerous infringements of the rules. Try and keep it clean please, there is a line to be drawn. Calling someone stupid isn't particularly good because it doesn't advance one's argument, but I'm not going to bite your head off for doing so. However, calling someone far more obscene things, such as a "dirty dog-faced motherfucking cunt dumbass" or similarly inappropriately colourful titles clearly will not be tolerated.

Thankyou.
Basic Translation = All my posts were deleted. :rolleyes:

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
what971 said:
Basic Translation = All my posts were deleted. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: to you too.

Because this thread was so over the line, I went through and painfully edited out all the offensive/racist/inappropriate parts of people's posts. I did not have to. I could have just (a) closed the thread, or (b) deleted all the posts that had inappropriate parts. Instead I preserved the discussion. Only the posts that were unsalvageable were deleted. Of course, instead of saying thankyou someone has to be a fool and complain.

And for the record, not just your posts were deleted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)