• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2 million Japanese WMD still in China (1 Viewer)

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
lawforever said:
It has always been funny in BOS that whenever ppl mention about china, there is always some ppl trying to emphasise their criticisims in relation to tibet and tiananmen square.

Please look at the number of victims of japanese attrocities. 36 million in China, 54 million asian people died. That was more than two times of the whole population in Australia.
Obviously you are such a hopeless idiot with your human right issue. regarding those 54 million of lives, what about their human rights ? They even lost their right to survive. How to justify that fact? well, someone has brought a answer which accurately represents his intelligence, "what has happened has happened"
i think we;ve got another typical chinaman who thinks comparing chinese human rights to some other countrys actually changes anything

listen up idiot. its tragic what the japs did, for sure, but as i said, what has happened has happened, at least the japos have moved on and ceased doing all the bad shit and apologised a fair number of times. i mean, i cant mention every single country that has commited attrocities in the entire history of the human race now can i dipshit? why didnt you mention the nazis? does the millions of jews etc not matter to you dumbass? "what about their human rights?" idiot.

now heres the thing, while you chinks criticise the japs for being bad people(original point of this thread), you yourselves are commiting attrocities, but you know why its more relevant? because its happening right now. what the japs did has since passed, of course it was terrible, but its over, noone can change the past. im talking about a current issue, not the past, save it for another day moron.

how does what the japanese did in the 1945 or whenever change the fact that your beloved government tortures and imprisons people for stupid things in 2005? it doesnt. face the fucking facts, stop being a moron. what other countries do is irrelevant and doesnt downplay chinese crimes. i'll talk about other countries when someone makes a thread about it, in the meantime why cant you chinese dudes just acknowledge that your government is evil? does it make you proud to read these these reports outlining your countries abuses?

supercharged said:
Your posts are nothing more than lame flames and childlish name calling.

Yeah China could improve its human rights, but so could every other country. Whats your point? I would rank China as a middle tier country in human rights on a scale of maybe the Swiss at the top and the Rwanda or Afganistan at the bottom. So what?
thats good.

so do you still think your government is right by imprisoning the 15yr old girl for 21 years?

and moonlight, ive toned it down a little, though im sure you can understand why i'd get so worked up over these types. i dont really have anything against the chinese, just the dumb ones like the type we have in this thread.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
As far as leetoms misguided statements, he has the wrong end of the stick....

The Japanese invaded taking advantage of China's civil war the nationalist forces retreated from the Japanese and waged war against the communists. The communist forces concurrently fought a guerilla war against the japanese. This was largely how the communists successfully won chinese hearts and minds.

When the US became involved they poured money and arms into the nationalist forces who used them largely against the communists.

lawforever

HSC
0o0 said:
i think we;ve got another typical chinaman who thinks comparing chinese human rights to some other countrys actually changes anything

listen up idiot. its tragic what the japs did, for sure, but as i said, what has happened has happened, at least the japos have moved on and ceased doing all the bad shit and apologised a fair number of times. i mean, i cant mention every single country that has commited attrocities in the entire history of the human race now can i dipshit? why didnt you mention the nazis? does the millions of jews etc not matter to you dumbass? "what about their human rights?" idiot.

now heres the thing, while you chinks criticise the japs for being bad people(original point of this thread), you yourselves are commiting attrocities, but you know why its more relevant? because its happening right now. what the japs did has since passed, of course it was terrible, but its over, noone can change the past. im talking about a current issue, not the past, save it for another day moron.
This shows someone is ignorant about the history.

1. apologised a fair number of times
jap government has made little effort to apologize. They still keep their Yusukuni shrine there which represents the militarism during WWII and commemorates war criminials who caused the massacre in Nanjing and elsewhere in Asia.

2. ceased doing all the bad shit
Diaoyu island, regular visit to the shrine, changing history textbooks.....

My point is this thread is to discuss abt the history between japan and china. If you wanna talk about the china's human rights issue, make another thread. While we are condemning someone or sth, people shouldn't turn around and say "look at yourself ". If this is right. lets say, person B has killed person A's father and person A stole some money. Should we say this to person A ? "look, you are a money stealer and you don't deserve to say that person B is bad because what he did is past so it z no longer relevant, but what you did is a current issue."

Now you know how stupid your point of "attrocities being irrelevant or relevant" is ?

S

SGB_J

for those people who tell the chinese to get over, what about the jews? how big of a fuss did white people make over the jews, the chinese have every right to get angry until japan appologises

supercharged

HSC
N/A
0o0 said:

how does what the japanese did in the 1945 or whenever change the fact that your beloved government tortures and imprisons people for stupid things in 2005? it doesnt. face the fucking facts, stop being a moron. what other countries do is irrelevant and doesnt downplay chinese crimes. i'll talk about other countries when someone makes a thread about it, in the meantime why cant you chinese dudes just acknowledge that your government is evil? does it make you proud to read these these reports outlining your countries abuses?

thats good.

so do you still think your government is right by imprisoning the 15yr old girl for 21 years?

and moonlight, ive toned it down a little, though im sure you can understand why i'd get so worked up over these types. i dont really have anything against the chinese, just the dumb ones like the type we have in this thread.
So according to your logic atrocities that happened many years ago (like to the aboriginals) doesn't matter because its in the past. So why not just shoot you or your family, wait a few decades and all is well and 'in the past'? :rolleyes:

btw. Time to put an end to this Tibet bullshit once and for all....
Tibet part of China: Dalai Lama

By Hamish McDonald
Beijing
March 15, 2005

Tibet's exiled leader, the Dalai Lama, has abandoned his long-standing position calling for Tibetan autonomy, declaring Tibet to be part of China.

The shift has emerged in a series of media interviews and a statement last Thursday marking the anniversary of the failed uprising by Tibetans against Chinese occupation in 1959, when the Buddhist monk-leader went into exile in India.

The Dalai Lama, who turns 70 this year, appears to have accepted that China should control the political and economic affairs of Tibet and guarantee its culture, religion and environment.

This is a distinct shift from the plan he has proposed up to now, first delivered in a speech at the European Parliament in Strasbourg in 1988, that Tibet should be a "self-governing democratic political entity" with Beijing responsible for its external defence and foreign affairs.

The Dalai Lama has also referred to his homeland as the Tibetan Autonomous Region, the name given by Beijing to the political region that has been shorn of Tibetan-populated areas now administered as part of surrounding Qinghai, Gansu, Sichuan and Yunnan provinces.

The Chinese Government has consistently dismissed the Dalai Lama's Strasbourg speech as "lacking sincerity" and a fitful dialogue between Beijing and the exiled Tibetan leadership has made little progress.

No response came immediately to his new ideas, expressed to a columnist at the South China Morning Post in an interview at Bodhgaya, India, the site where Buddha found enlightenment some 2500 years ago.

"This is the message I wish to deliver to China. I am not in favour of separation," the Dalai Lama was quoted as saying. "Tibet is a part of the People's Republic of China. It is an autonomous region of the People's Republic of China. Tibetan culture and Buddhism are part of Chinese culture. Many young Chinese like Tibetan culture as a tradition of China."

He said Tibet was underdeveloped and materially backwards. "So for our own interest, we are willing to be part of the People's Republic of China, to have it govern and guarantee to preserve our Tibetan culture, spirituality and our environment," he said. "But we can contribute to the spiritual side of China . . . China will turn to its 5000-year history of tradition, of which Tibet is a part."

The Dalai Lama's formal statement last Thursday was more critical of dissatisfaction inside Tibet and vaguer on his "middle way" political proposals, which he said were gaining wider support, including from "certain quarters of the intellectual circle from within China".

Unless it emerges the interview seriously distorted the Dalai Lama's views, the changed policy will cause anguish as a surrender among many younger Tibetan exiles and their foreign supporters, which he recognised. "The Tibetan youth organisation criticises me as taking this approach out of desperation," he said. "No, it comes out of a broader interest."

But the deal he is proposing - a bargain between a Tibet needing economic development, and a China in search of spiritual guidance - is also unlikely to cut ice with China's leader, Hu Jintao, a materialist who promotes a "harmonious society" under unchallenged communist party leadership, and has not so far mentioned a need for religion.

Many analysts believe that in the event of an agreement, Hu would be unlikely to let the Dalai Lama return to the Tibetan capital, Lhasa, where he would receive adulation and potentially undermine the authority of the Chinese administration.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/World...a/2005/03/14/1110649123769.html?oneclick=true
Someone just got PWNED! :D LOL Oh shit if the Chinese are really so bad to the indigenous Tibetians why does their spiritual leader and spokesman, the Dalai Lama want us continue running the government for the good of Tibetians!?! :rolleyes: Now piss off you racist redneck troll.....YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA!

Last edited:

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
So according to your logic atrocities that happened many years ago (like to the aboriginals) doesn't matter because its in the past. So why not just shoot you or your family, wait a few decades and all is well and 'in the past'?

btw. Time to put an end to this Tibet bullshit once and for all....

Someone just got PWNED! :D LOL Oh shit if the Chinese are really so bad to the indigenous Tibetians why does their religious leader, the Dalai Lama want us continue running the government for the good of Tibetians!?! :rolleyes:
If AIDS is so bad for Christians why does the Pope continue to denounce contraception?

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Calculon said:
If AIDS is so bad for Christians why does the Pope continue to denounce contraception?
That is easy to answer, the Pope ONLY speaks for catholics. They believe AIDS protection (such as condoms) is unnessary (and against their religious traditions) since they are only to have sex with one partner in their lifetime...their spouse. Therefore AIDs is not an issue.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
wikipedia said:
Tibetan independence movement

After the 1951 Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet with China, the Dalai Lama is thought to have supported the creation of the Tibetan resistance movement. His brothers moved to Kalimpong in India and, with the help of the Indian and American governments, organized propaganda against China and the smuggling of weapons into Tibet. Armed struggle broke out in Amdo and Kham in 1956 and later spread to Central Tibet. However, the movement was a failure and forced to retreat to Nepal and/or go underground. Following normalisation of relations between the United States and China, American support was cut off in the early 1970s. The Dalai Lama then began to change his policy towards a peaceful solution in which he would be reinstated in a Democratic Tibet that would be autonomous of China to the extent the Tibetans wished. This is as of July 2005 currently under negotiation. Such a claim to such an extreme form of autonomy is unlikely to sway the Chinese government.
It seems that, while the Dalai Lama would prefer a free Tibet, he has been forced by realism to compromise.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Calculon said:
It seems that, while the Dalai Lama would prefer a free Tibet, he has been forced by realism to compromise.
Yes, common sense has finally come to him. Hurray for the Tibetan Autonomous Region :)

Calculon

HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
Yes, common sense has finally come to him. Hurray for the Tibetan Autonomous Region :)
Boo free market! Hurrah for oppressive government and nationalism above all!

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Calculon said:
Boo free market! Hurrah for oppressive government and nationalism above all!
Boo to western anti-China propaganda! Hurray for capitalism and patriotic government above all!!!

Last edited:

Calculon

HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
Boo to western anti-China propaganda! Hurray for capitalism and patriotic government above all!!!
When did I ever say I was patriotic? I believe that blind patriotism is highly dangerous.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Calculon said:
When did I ever say I was patriotic? I believe that blind patriotism is highly dangerous.
Not you, China requires a patriotic government to serve the interests of the nation much like Singapore's Lee Kuan Yew.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
Not you, China requires a patriotic government to serve the interests of the nation much like Singapore's Lee Kuan Yew.
Bullshit it does. It requires hardworking people who know what they want to serve their own interests, much the way Singapore has at the moment, minus the authoritarian social policies.

Last edited:

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Calculon said:
Bullshit it does. It requires hardworking people who know what they want to serve their own interests, much the way Singapore has at the moment, minus the authoritarian social policies.
Bullshit, the most important thing for the China's government is loyalty to the nation and self identity.

Singapore is cool, it doesn't care what western cultural imperialists wants, it remains true to its confucianist traditions and builds constant prosperity for its people.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
Bullshit, the most important thing for the China's government is loyalty to the nation and self identity.

Singapore is cool, it doesn't care what western cultural imperialists wants, it remains true to its confucianist traditions and builds constant prosperity for its people.
Singapore has built a truly remarkable economy upon great economic freedom. Same with HK. If China did the same they would have similar results.

S

SGB_J

Calculon said:
Its just ridiculous that you think one policy fits all. yuore almost as bad as bush

Calculon

HSC
N/A
SGB_J said:
Its just ridiculous that you think one policy fits all. yuore almost as bad as bush
Yes I suppose that the government DOES know what a person wants better than the person themselves.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Calculon said:
Singapore has built a truly remarkable economy upon great economic freedom. Same with HK. If China did the same they would have similar results.
Which is what is currently happening now. Wait a few more decades and China will be like a giant Singapore or HK.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
Which is what is currently happening now. Wait a few more decades and China will be like a giant Singapore or HK.
By turning to the free market and hence allowing self determination for its people, and forsaking the principles you champion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)