2 weeks before trials!! :eek: (1 Viewer)

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
starting trials in wk 4
but just found out that i have 3 assessments in week 1 (eng, bio, chem, phys)
and have only just started the new topics in each of those now
so not gunna have much to test on
and betting that we wont have done anything for english as we are doing speeches now and that'll take like 2-3 weeks
im so fucked

Felix Jones

HSC
ive already done 2 assessments for English (total 35% of hsc) since the half yearlys...and got one tomorrow, another 15%...so mate plz don't complain.

Felix Jones

HSC
good advice..thnx, but dont think there are any prac left, beside im planning to go to usyd with my big bro, so if i get stuck he'll help and he's a feaking genious.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
4 august for me...geez if my trials were this term i would probably die of a heartattack.

Felix Jones

HSC
Charity F said:
wish i had a big bro. they're awesome.

what are you interested in doing?

either that, or you could just go on Fridays and collect up all the stuff you missed.
hey...mate ur a genius....

im planning to do a adv science/surgery course at uni (parents)
if not i'll go into business...love it (but business studies...theory only is fking boring)

Fat Fung

HSC
gl to every1 havin their trials soon~~

i got a hectic timetable for my assessments
2 in class essays and SDD major due on the same day wk 9
what a life~ T.T

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
our trials are like week 3 or 4 next term.
we have a ridiculous amount of assesments though :(

Felix Jones

HSC
emytaylor164 said:
our trials are like week 3 or 4 next term.
we have a ridiculous amount of assessments though :(
alright...since half yearlys i've had 3 assessments task already for adv English ..total worth 50% of HSC.

had one for chem, bio, physics, business ...all after half yeralys...wtf.

Felix Jones

HSC
Charity F said:
that sounds pretty full on for english. We've had our 1/2 yearlys, and then 2 assesments, and then trials. (for adv english) But i think all other subject should have at least one more assesment between 1/2 and trials. but for chem and phys we've had two each. =/

adv science/surgery, ay? do you really wanna do that - or just your parents' suggestion. if you want business as well, maybe do a double with science, or whatever.
parents man...and every other family friend...every time comes over, "hows study?'....so have u decided what u wan to do in uni?"...."i hear medicine is good...good job, good pay, people respect you....blah blah blah"

omg!! wtf leave me alone.

personally i want to go into business.

Felix Jones

HSC
Charity F said:
argh... =( You must be azn/curry. ><

then DO IT. PLEASE, don't do what you know you don't want to do. It's not going to make you happy (which is ultimately the most important thing). You're parents just want you to be well off for the rest of your life, so prove it to them.

It's seriously not worth doing something if you don't have the heart to do it in the first place.
lol....im not azn nor curry...(well technically i am azn)...anywasy in afghan.

but yeah man u got a good point there... but at thsi satge i'll just give it my best go and we'll see what happens. probably will choose what im gonna do later on.

Felix Jones

HSC
-coffee-addict- said:
trials start on 4th of august.. incentive to actually study and be productive over the holidays i guess
start now!!! i kept procastinating, now in all over the place...might take next week (last week) off completely so i can study.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
MФëỹ™ said:
start now!!! i kept procastinating, now in all over the place...might take next week (last week) off completely so i can study.
lol. I feel more pressured to study now. Thanks! :wave:

leon4u

HSC
and i thought 6 weeks was to soon!!!

Youve made me happier lol and now feel more motivated that I still have a decent amount of time.

Goodluck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)