• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2003 Extended Response (1 Viewer)

chris42

HSC
Question IV of Business Studies Paper

Hey,

I asked a question about whether the people know if the question 26, 27 is likely to be about globalisation like the last 2 years. They told me to prepare for anything as they could possibly change it, since its been the same for the last 2 years.

Chris

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
My teachers are predicting a marketing question along with a globalisation question. But seriously, don't base your HSC on a hunch... STUDY EVERYTHING! :p

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
i was thinking that the mite give Global + Bus mgmt and change!
Cuz last yr they had Global +ER
and the yr b4... Global +Marketing

C

canon scotch

wat do u think they will do this year, willl they follow the trend of the past 2 years or wat????????

wat do u all think???????

wog10

if they were to put it on globalisation it'd be on methods of expansion as they have asked everything else for it or managing global business on one of the things (financial marketing operations e.r)

Dammit

it can be anything, prepare for them all.

In Section 3 it will refer to 3 topics and the other 2 left over must be for section IV (I think im right...)

rx72c

There will always be global, every exam we have done this year has had a global essay in it and the hsc for the past 2 years has had global so it will have global again.
I think it will be business management as the other one but i want employment relations as that is the easiest topic.

chris42

HSC
You can talk about companies ratio's and depending on the case study you can say its got low liquidity for example because being in industry xyz it causes it. You can also talk about whether a company would do a sale and lease back to increase their working capital.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)