2003 HSC Marks (1 Viewer)

phenol

Argonaute
HSC
Originally posted by rukawasan
lol... phenol... u gona uncover cold fusion n share it with the world?
If i do, a BIG if (or anything else important I may discover), yes I would publish my work and sell the patent for zilch.

I believe no one "owns" science. It is there to benefit humanity as a whole.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by phenol
91 for chem

I had a go at the HSC chem markers at their pathetic "chem" syllabus. Also picked out 3 or 4 errors in the HSC exam paper.

Next year, the real chemistry starts :)
the science syllabus is just ******. how could the most talented young chemist in australia end up with 91 in hsc chemistry :confused:

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
lol... i think he spent most of his exam having a go at the hsc markers on the lameness of their paper n syllbus... like... he actually wrote a complaint letter 2 them on the paper...

abdooooo!!!

Banned
lol... i think he spent most of his exam having a go at the hsc markers on the lameness of their paper n syllbus... like... he actually wrote a complaint letter 2 them on the paper...
hahaha... really? maybe they'll have a think and change the pathetic syllabus now. :)

tempco

HSC
wow... that's impressive!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by ~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

my results
biology - 99
english adv - 93
chemistry 86
physics - 95
studies of religion II - 90
did u come first in Bio?, cuz i think the top mark was 98 :confused:

aluminium boy

%$#@^@ to SMH

In that article in smh, http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/12/18/1071337099167.html, they have omitted a major proportion of the interview, and they just picked random quotes to make it sound as tho im a snob.

Well, the fact is, I neva even knew what the girl said, and in reply to the girl, im not angry, but quite happy bout the chem/phys and I have sent my congratulations to her at the ceremony, which was not noted in the article.

Well, those who paid attention during "representation and texts" should know what im talking about.

aluminium boy

Hmmmm

Originally posted by Suney_J
This is from todays SMH :
"When Vincent Mok got a call from the Board of Studies on Monday telling him he had bagged twin firsts in HSC Physics and Chemistry, he wondered what happened to Biology."

Now seriously, i dont care what he expected, i dont care how smart he is, if he's not happy wit that he'll have even worse problem in life bein a perfectionist. and yep u guessed it he from James Ruse

WELL...

SOMEBODY'S GETTING FOOLED BY THE PRESS!!!

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
go vietboi :p

Look pplz, tabloids make up shits about other ppl right, vincent is probably the nicest guy you'd meet, an absolute all rounder

mercury

HSC
media - think frontline

they twist the truth to appeal to the psyche of certain ppl

"Biological Fluke... etc." fully bs, right
if you don't know vincent personally, go shut up and i recommend you to repeat english module "Telling the Truth"

Vince, GO GO GO!!!!!!!!! And thanks heaps for the excellent party you chuck, you got the whole gang of us behind you in support.

aluminium boy

Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
so you're like first in JR or something and prolly have topped the state in terms of aggregate... :eek: :eek: :eek:

why did you say you stuffed 3u math when you got a lower 4u mark?
Originally posted by timeisonmyside
i got

ext/ int
maths 4u - 96 98
maths 3u - 99 99 (stuffed it up)
eng adv - 97 98
eng ext - 49 48 (grrrrrrrr)
phys - 99 100
chem - 100 97

gotta love jr

we'll rip all you guys again
no competition
THIS GUY IS NOT FROM JR...not that anyone cares. But it is really lame to quote marks higher than you've actually got.

Last edited:

supAfLy

what? why diss vin? so what if SMH are pricks?
i know him personally, he can whoop your ass anyday, in every way and form....... DAYAMN BIATCH!!

tools

aluminium boy

Originally posted by mercury
go vietboi :p

Look pplz, tabloids make up shits about other ppl right, vincent is probably the nicest guy you'd meet, an absolute all rounder
Yes...I think we can complain about the title. I think the Abbotsleigh girl well deserved topping the state. It was not a fluke. The media probably did that to make asians look like snobs.

mercury

HSC
Oh, I'd like to add in addition :p

HSC SCIENCE SYLLABUS SUX!!! They fail to teach you what science is about... and I personally look forward more to uni . GO ADVANCED SCIENCE@USYD!!!!!!!

p.s. however, vincent deserves this double topping since his real ability is of course proven through the ELITE olympiad program.

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
lol... whoa... massive influx of jr'ers... n the 'DUDE' himself...
neways... Grats on ur 100... n chem/phys...
lol... jr'ers can b nasty

phenol

Argonaute
HSC
Vince, do you think you can get me a 15th IBO shirt :D

I'll pay you well!

D

d00d

i scored:

advanced eng - 81
ipt - 84
chem - 88
phy - 89
3u maths - 94
4u maths - 87

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Re: %$#@^@ to SMH

Originally posted by aluminium boy
In that article in smh, http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/12/18/1071337099167.html, they have omitted a major proportion of the interview, and they just picked random quotes to make it sound as tho im a snob.

Well, the fact is, I neva even knew what the girl said, and in reply to the girl, im not angry, but quite happy bout the chem/phys and I have sent my congratulations to her at the ceremony, which was not noted in the article.

Well, those who paid attention during "representation and texts" should know what im talking about.
ur that dude!, well firstly congratulatons
im sorry if i offended u, its jst that they did make u look ungrateful, but now im sure u are grateful.
but i dont think i was the only 1 who believed that, but if u wanna blame ne1, dont blame da readers, its the SMH, they're the ones who picked out the quotes to make u look that way, and judgin by what they picked, it wasn't easy to go past what they intended 4 ppl to think, ne way im sorry again

aluminium boy

Originally posted by mercury
Oh, I'd like to add in addition :p

HSC SCIENCE SYLLABUS SUX!!! They fail to teach you what science is about... and I personally look forward more to uni . GO ADVANCED SCIENCE@USYD!!!!!!!

p.s. however, vincent deserves this double topping since his real ability is of course proven through the ELITE olympiad program.
i reckon there are lots better students out there for chem/phys...but maybe not as good at bullshitting as me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)