2003 UAIs (1 Viewer)

Kiya

I only got 57.4 ............ I know its crap and I dont care sharing it coz i know i dont need it and I know my subjects brought it down.....all u guys up in the 90's did great well done!!

gem_max

HSC
do u reckon that girl was the little sister of someone who couldnt make it to the photo so she filled in before ducking off to kindergarten? Or is this going to become the class of 03's biggest conspiracy? How peculiar...

scandal

HSC
Originally posted by fatmuscle
and what did u top the state in?
I topped PD/H/Pe - well equal topped - even though there really isnt any pe which is what most people - other than those who took the course - believe

so................ the mouse pad???? LOL

scandal

HSC
Originally posted by walla
Did anyone see in the paper that picture of all the people who came first, waving their certificates? I want to know who that chick is in the front that looks like she's about 4 years old and what the hell she topped......
She was collecting it on behalf of her cousin - cant remember what for - she was so short next to the minister when they took a photo

HSC
Originally posted by holl
Well my uai was 96 but cause i go to a disadvantaged school we were able to apply for the educational access scheme cause we have CAP funding. The eas gives you about 5 points on top of your uai so that takes me up to 101. If I go to Wollongong uni i get an extra 3 points for being in the area so thats 104. Yay.
well my uai was 98.45, and i'm an international athlete so i get an extra 10 points.
so my uai is really 108.45, as obviously i would have got that if i hadnt been training and competing all the time. yay.

fatmuscle

HSC
ppl who topped the state - u dunno the criteria for getting the mouse pad yet!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
For those who didn't see it:

She's got skills. :)
Originally posted by scandal
She was collecting it on behalf of her cousin - cant remember what for - she was so short next to the minister when they took a photo
an answer!! this WAS becoming a conspiracy!

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Weak. I want a FREEEEEEEEEE mousepad.

Scandal. We're going to wrought it. We will not pay a dime. We demand our free mousepads NOW!

Last edited:

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
i got 90.90, argh!!! i'm sorta happy but don't have a clue what to do
oh well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)