2005 History Extension Major Project Topics (1 Viewer)

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
he wants you to click on the little scales thing and give him/her?????? some repuatation pionts...actually while were hinting i want soem too...oh then again i havent sent those french rev notes through cos emo's never online...ill email em i guess (eeeek, the size of that file! )

Korobushka

HSC
shelley said:
he wants you to click on the little scales thing and give him/her?????? some repuatation pionts...actually while were hinting i want soem too...oh then again i havent sent those french rev notes through cos emo's never online...ill email em i guess (eeeek, the size of that file! )

Yeah, got it now ;)

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
its not exactly rep begging, its merely encouraging the newbies to get involved in the rewards system which they have been so far largely unintiated to...

so really were merely advocating education....rather then illciting rewards for ourselves!

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
I'm doing Michael Collins - the man who could be responsible for making the Irish civil war and bringing Ireland closer to being a full republic.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
im doing china and the history of the comm party and the people republic. the effects of the cultural revolution under mao etc.

Violet

HSC
Help

I dunno wat im doin thats why im here talkin to you ppl!!! So HELP!!! Maybe "Was the Holocaust the result of short term expendiency or long term planning?" ANY help would be appreciated, b/w this n my ISP im goin crazy!

HSC
"Evaluate the different views of historians regarding the causes of the Anti-war movement in Australia during the Vietnam war"

_Benji_

HSC
mr_brightside said:
im doing china and the history of the comm party and the people republic. the effects of the cultural revolution under mao etc.
Someone in my class is doing that too.

As for me I'm tossing up The Whitlam dismissal ( which i am leaning towards) or maybe something to do with Joh Bjelke Peterson. Something else that just popped into my head is something on Thatcher. hmmm so many good topics.

I have had only about 5 ext lessons...... feeling like our class is soooo very behind.

Violet

HSC
:) It's cool

Benji your class isn't behind, we haven't had many classes n wen we do all our teacher does is go on and on and on, but nothing about out 80% projects!!! So don't worry ok! I don't even have a topic and he wants to see our research tomorrow!!!

R

rhapsodic

i think i'm going to do the controversy behind the causes of the American Civil War - how it wasn't just slavery, but also political and social tensions/conflict?

Is this topic do-able?

emo_chick

HSC
_Benji_ said:
Someone in my class is doing that too.

As for me I'm tossing up The Whitlam dismissal ( which i am leaning towards) or maybe something to do with Joh Bjelke Peterson. Something else that just popped into my head is something on Thatcher. hmmm so many good topics.

I have had only about 5 ext lessons...... feeling like our class is soooo very behind.
its cool..i mean we only have ext classes once a week and we havent even started our case study yet

Franklin

"compare and analyse the ways in which both Eleanor of Aquitaine and Elizabeth Tudor used their gender to establish and maintain their power and influence"
looking at different interpretations by various historians

its not really about historiography. how do you reckon i can change it so it is?

Last edited:

~Kat~

Extension History Major Work Topic

Wow you've got some great ideas! I'm doing the Allies' response to the Holocaust, like to what extent could they have prevented or reduced the atrocities committed against the Jews in WWII and why were the majority of the Allies so indifferent to the plight of millions of Jews.

Igor

HSC
N/A
i'm doing arianism and the Emperor Constantines response to arianisma and christianity- still very generall....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)