2006 Timetable (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
When they finally decide to put it up, $50 atleast two of the subjects I want to do, will clash :( It always happens.

Angel45

HSC
prolly have to wait...

Sorry, I have to admit. Isn't much point to this post other than to try out my ticker factory thing - the seem to be the flavour of the month...

--> i'm thinking the combination i chose is a bit ugly maybe

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm ... Damn people :( I want to see the timetable to work out electives.

lol, you guys have so long until the end of uni. I've only got 16 days until the end of uni exams :p

Angel45 - I rather like the beachy theme. Can't wait until the summer break, so going to the beach!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
"A technical problem is preventing the display of the 2006 draft timetable. This will be resolved as soon as possible."

L

LaraB

Cape said:
hmm ... Damn people :( I want to see the timetable to work out electives.

lol, you guys have so long until the end of uni. I've only got 16 days until the end of uni exams :p

Angel45 - I rather like the beachy theme. Can't wait until the summer break, so going to the beach!
lol but if i remember right don't you have very few exams? lol

some of us got 4:p

it's not actually that bad - i'm done by the end of 2nd week of exams... got monday, 2 on friday then 1 on 2nd friday... i'd rather that than havin em all in the 1st few weeks coz i'd die with lack of stuydy/learning time :p

Angel45

HSC
Cape said:
Thanks cape! Indeed, luv the beach!

I'm going to lodge my re-enrolment form 2day - except with all the advice they're giving ppl. to get it done early evey1 prolly has the same idea :p

klh

HSC
my coordinater looked at my record and says i have to do tehre cores, but she didnt mention more other cores that according to the course outline, i havent done yet.....wtf, and she is our new campus coordinater too...geez, and we have a new course coordinater too, without any of us being told.
the only upside is that i can , if everythign oges well, finish in 2006 and graduate in 2007 as one of my units "intro to IT" was credited to Intro to IS and they somehow equal an extra 10cp's so say i have only done 12 units [~120cp] my record shows 130cp's...thats like 1 less unit to pay for...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
but if i remember right don't you have very few exams
I've only got one exam :p But 20 trillion assignments due first.

I'll probably re - enrol before my exam on 9th November. Hawkesbury is never busy anyway, so there won't be that much of a line.

I don't want to do my 3rd year research project :(

melodic_gal

HSC
I am confused first the uni bombards my email saying I can now check my exam timetables on platform web. and then when I go into Platform there is nothing there that is so strange

L

LaraB

melodic_gal said:
I am confused first the uni bombards my email saying I can now check my exam timetables on platform web. and then when I go into Platform there is nothing there that is so strange
uh.. are you sure you're on the right page?

it's been up since yesterday and heaps of us got into it ...

did you go to the uws page - current students - timetable - then click the linke?

otherwise here it is
http://platformweb.uws.edu.au/pweb_tt/start.asp?yr=2006

klh

HSC
uhh LaraB, that link goes to unit tt for next year, not exam timetables. exam timetalbes are on platformweb login....theyve been tehre for along time already...

anyway, have you noticed nearly everything is on a wednesday? weird....i dunno, i just have clashes with 2 cores so it sucks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)