2007 Finished Works (1 Viewer)

Crizzy

HSC
goosiegoo said:
Oh i see, hehe, well you fooled me with not setting it up as a corner, but i do get the angel wings thing.

Thanks! Hehe. Umm, it's not that complicated i'm probably just bad at explaining it, hehe. I think i have a photo of it being shoddily set up...

There it is. Not a very good picture but you get the idea, one on the top, three in the middle and two on the bottom.

hey that looks awesome! I really like the cards one. I also got mine printed on canvas...and it was pretty expensive. I'll try to post mine up soon on DeviantArt

slippys

HSC
i did a film on appreciating simple happiness and appreciating life itself. i cant really upload it as its a film and i dont want it circulating on you tube but ill post it after its been marked i guess. getting sent away tomorrow ahh how scary. i did photos to go with it so its a collection of worksss which is fun. ill post the photos at a later date on deviant art. heres a link to my page to keep you busy for the mean time arty folk
http://gracecramer.deviantart.com/

have a lovely day.

goosiegoo

HSC
Yours is getting sent away tomorrow? Wow, i didn't know you could send them that late...

goosiegoo

HSC
Crizzy said:
hey that looks awesome! I really like the cards one. I also got mine printed on canvas...and it was pretty expensive. I'll try to post mine up soon on DeviantArt
Thanks very much! The card one is probably my favourite...

Look forward to seeing yours :D

pipolaaa

HSC
im so nervous about external marking lol
i did an animation made out of paper.
we had 3 markers and i got 50/50....hopefully the markers agree with that assessment.

hpk

HSC
The Simitation Generation

Created in the game The Sims 2 'The Simitation Generation' blurs the line between virtual life and reality, allowing the individual to live out their dreams and desires as Creator in the simulated world. We as humans are constantly yearning for a greater sense of purpose and control over our destiny. My generation (Generation Y) has come to expect instant and virtual gratification as they vicariously escape the problems of the world by 'playing' it away. My work begs to ask the question "Who is really in control?"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5baZqcLV2SM

k.middlebrook

HSC
naughtymanolo said:
OMG sidney is that you?! I remeber at woolooware when u used to draw pics like that, and your clay animals you have really progressed they look really realistic. how are you finding your new school? (sorry if you aren't who i think you are lol)
can you show us pics of your art work
cos I wanted to do similar stuff but my teachers would not let me

ellirene

HSC
here is my majour work for 2007 vis arts :)
its digital mediaaaaaaaaaa

ellirene

HSC
do you have a photobucket account?
use that :)

and i cant help but notice it says you want a graphics career?
so do i :D
where are you applying?

k.middlebrook

HSC
ellirene said:
do you have a photobucket account?
use that :)

and i cant help but notice it says you want a graphics career?
so do i :D
where are you applying?
I dont have a photobucket but you can see it on myspace the link is some where....

I most likely will be applying at Kingswood tafe if not I will wait a few years and then go to a private college or uni in the city

http://www.myspace.com/xxx_moocow check it out and comment please

ellirene

HSC
i just added you on myspaceeeee.
kingswood? where is that?
i'm applying for enmore and st george tafe :)

Simone Pip

HSC
sculpture stays at our school, im in teh eastern suburubs so i dont knwo about everyone else, mine got stuck in sculpture whne i did not want it in there but the teacher just did it i wanted colelction of works, i dont knwo how to post a photo though!?

patchy20

HSC
hpk said:

Created in the game The Sims 2 'The Simitation Generation' blurs the line between virtual life and reality, allowing the individual to live out their dreams and desires as Creator in the simulated world. We as humans are constantly yearning for a greater sense of purpose and control over our destiny. My generation (Generation Y) has come to expect instant and virtual gratification as they vicariously escape the problems of the world by 'playing' it away. My work begs to ask the question "Who is really in control?"

that was awesome! i really loved it!

goosiegoo

HSC
hpk said:

I love it!

Grimesy

HSC
Anyone else found out yet whether or not they are up for consideration for Art Express?

You will know if your work hasnt't been sent back with everyone else in your school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)