2007 Jerseys (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Ok, here's a pic of my jersey and I:

It has been keeping me warm this winter. :) Or maybe it's the 4 layers I wear underneath it... :eek:
It's your 4 layers.

I wear two layers in winter and one layer in summer.
My school jumper keeps me warmer than my polyester (whatever it's made from) school jersey.

Redbeard

HSC
One of my friends has 'got milf' on the back of his jersey. The deputy principal didn't know what milf meant, so my year advisor had to explain it to her, and then they still allowed him to have it.

Also another of my friends had her name on the front spelt wrong. She has just left it like this, as we got them about week 7 last term, and if she had it fixed, then she wouldn't have got the jersey back for around 5 weeks.

cherry-toes

hunger strike
HSC
havent even got mine yet!!! meant to have gotten them today but the principal is a ducking moron but watevs im just gettin MIDGET on mine cause they wouldnt let me get prisoner and then my student no. or smexy, my nickname with the girls.

sucks huh? i cant believe their lettin ppl have all those names my school is so try hard private :mad:

xxxxxx

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
I've got 'Remis' which is what comes up in your phone when you type in 'Penis', which is relevant to me because I talk about the anatomy alot. It was quite funny, but I've noticed it's only funny and relvant to our school. I think it's pretty much like that with all schools.

Last edited:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
we still DONT have ours !!
we get it in week 6-7 this term or something =="
yeah , so 3 weeks of wearing a $80 Jersey.
LOL , dodgy.

HSC
Amy Lou said:
I've got 'Remis' which is what comes up in your phone when you type in 'Penis', which is relevant to me because I was the only one who would talk about the anatomy, without blushing and using the proper name. It was quite funny, but I've noticed it's only funny and relvant to our school. I think it's pretty much like that with all schools.
Haha, sounds good!
xclusv2bhung said:
we still DONT have ours !!
we get it in week 6-7 this term or something =="
yeah , so 3 weeks of wearing a $80 Jersey.
LOL , dodgy.
Damn. :( You could always wear it once you've finished school.
2007 represent. :p

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Damn. :( You could always wear it once you've finished school.
2007 represent. :p
hahaha , i suppose , but its not really the same :(

magpam said:
errrr we only get to wear it for one and a half days... if we wanted to wear it in the trials we could but i'd prefer to wear mufti
... what !? ONLY ?!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I have to admit that we were fairly lucky after looking at how long it's taken most here to get their jerseys. We got ours fourth term last year! Not sure how long before the end of the year but it was a week or two I reckon.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
zangetsu.xo said:
but isnt it really hot in singapore?
o_O
what materiel did you use for it??
Haha I have no idea what material it is. Doesn't seem too thick though, cause I can wear it and be pretty comfortable. Plus air con = everywhere :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)