2007 Mtp Forum (1 Viewer)

HSC
rubificticious said:
WOW!
That looks wonderful!
Even the photos look professionally done!
Mmm.. I have to say though, we did have something similar to that in our class.
But other than that, it looks wonderful!

Hey, love.is.around, why don't you post yours up? I'd love to see how your fascinators turned out!
Hey i am sorry sorry, but i didnt have time to take a photo....:(:(:(:(... it was because i left mine at school over the weekend it wa due, cuz my tech had to fix a few loose ends........... SORRY guys but yours all looks fantastic
great work!!!

HSC
love.is.around said:
Hey i am sorry sorry, but i didnt have time to take a photo....:(:(:(:(... it was because i left mine at school over the weekend it wa due, cuz my tech had to fix a few loose ends........... SORRY guys but yours all looks fantastic
great work!!!
Oh, that's right!
Damn that?

What was he/she fixing up?
How did they go?
How many did you end up making?

Oh, and to ask, did people put in photos of their works into their folios? Who also had a title page?

HSC
rubificticious said:
Oh, that's right!
Damn that?

What was he/she fixing up?
How did they go?
How many did you end up making?

Oh, and to ask, did people put in photos of their works into their folios? Who also had a title page?
She were fixing up just a little hook and eye to insert on the straps, and it turned out well- i had no idea lol
I only ended up making one item, and about 70% was beaded. It turned out fairly well... Like i rkn i can get a band 5 for it. But yeah, i think i spent at least 200 hours on it- i rkn more, cuz ihad heaps of decoration, like 80% consisted of decoration and about at least 50 hours on my portfolio.
How long did everyone else spend?

HSC
Oh, so you didn't make a facinator?

LOL. I would not know how long I spent on my MTP. All I can say is it was damn long enough.

HSC
rubificticious said:
Oh, so you didn't make a facinator?

LOL. I would not know how long I spent on my MTP. All I can say is it was damn long enough.
I dont even noe wat a facinator is LOL

HSC
I just wanted to post up a photo of Krystle's MTP in my class. She did a fantasy costume.

I'll hopefully be getting more people's up. And I hope everyone else is striving to! I really want to see more!

HSC
Oh, oh! I found another one! This one is made by Samantha! It's an Irish Dancing Costume!

Adelya

HSC
rubificticious said:
WOW!
That looks wonderful!
Even the photos look professionally done!
Mmm.. I have to say though, we did have something similar to that in our class.
But other than that, it looks wonderful!

Hey, love.is.around, why don't you post yours up? I'd love to see how your fascinators turned out!

eek really :( oh god... freaking now lol
much similar? what was it?

I have a photographer friend who took the photos.... means a whole lotta babysitting of his kids in the future :)
It was at this lovely church... we accidentally locked all the photography stuff inside the church too... big drama lol. Had to wait for ages for someone to come along with a key

HSC
Adelya said:
eek really :( oh god... freaking now lol
much similar? what was it?

I have a photographer friend who took the photos.... means a whole lotta babysitting of his kids in the future :)
It was at this lovely church... we accidentally locked all the photography stuff inside the church too... big drama lol. Had to wait for ages for someone to come along with a key
LOL. No, nothing to freak out about. It wasn't the same exactly, but does have the same sort of look to it.

Is that you in the photos?
LOL. Yes, I thought they looked professional enough!

HSC
Wow, they noth look fanstasic
specillay the irsh costume WOWOWOWOWOWOW

wow defiante competeition

HSC
love.is.around said:
Wow, they noth look fanstasic
specillay the irsh costume WOWOWOWOWOWOW

wow defiante competeition
LOL, definatley!
Our class went really well, if I can say so!

Adelya

HSC
rubificticious said:
LOL. No, nothing to freak out about. It wasn't the same exactly, but does have the same sort of look to it.

Is that you in the photos?
LOL. Yes, I thought they looked professional enough!
Lol yeah me in the pictures :( how embarrasing
Just finished my last trial exam today! I CAN SIT AND DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
and there is still textiles stuff all over the house :| lol

HSC
Adelya said:
Lol yeah me in the pictures :( how embarrasing
Just finished my last trial exam today! I CAN SIT AND DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
and there is still textiles stuff all over the house :| lol
Oh yeah! LOL. Today I just finished my last assesment ever! OMG! Exact same feeling!

katherineham

HSC
did anyone go 2 the UTS open day? wat did u think of the fashion stuff? can u believe that they are allowed to outsource the construction of their garments? i thought that was the whole purpose of doing the course...2 learn how design as well as construct?

HSC
katherineham said:
did anyone go 2 the UTS open day? wat did u think of the fashion stuff? can u believe that they are allowed to outsource the construction of their garments? i thought that was the whole purpose of doing the course...2 learn how design as well as construct?
I went too!
WOW! Like, I could have seen you there! It's so weird.
I missed the talk though. I believe it was like 15 minutes long. We came 15 minutes late and were standing at the door like retards.
That's pretty unbelievable about the stuff about outsourcing, but I guess if the course is design, you only really need to know how to design, not make.

HSC
You can outsoucre for the majo textiles proje t, one girl oustoured her embroadiery

HSC
love.is.around said:
You can outsoucre for the majo textiles proje t, one girl oustoured her embroadiery
Mmm... I was going to outsorce something too, but that didn't end up happening because my idea changed.
One girl from our school, a couple of years ago, outsourced her embroidery and she got into Texstyle!

katherineham

HSC
i guess it is fashion...the talk didnt say much more than u probli already knew...wasnt as many ppl as i thought either...i think they should just let everyone who was there do the course...haha....cuz i doubt many of the ppl there will get friken 90 for their UAI...well i hope we all do anyways!!!

lilpie

HSC
why do people like to take other people's property and use them with out permission? espicially when it concerns them in no particular way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)