2007 Mtp Forum (1 Viewer)

HSC
em21 said:
Yeah thats what i thought too - we weren't allowed to know our assessment mark at our school only our ranking in the class

Seriously somebody would have to have been told by now and i really can't see any reason that they couldn't tell anyone
Exactly.
Maybe the dates wrong. Or they got held up?

beveritt

HSC
well sum1 had better find out today... otherwise i hav no idea wats goin on! lol.

em21

HSC
rubificticious said:
Exactly.
Maybe the dates wrong. Or they got held up?
Yeah they probably told us the wrong date so we could sit around wondering and waiting...lol
Either that or they have been held up cos they havent finished marking the exams so they dont know who the top 5 in the state are
All i know is that they better inform someone soon cos we are all waiting...lol

HSC
em21 said:
Yeah they probably told us the wrong date so we could sit around wondering and waiting...lol
Either that or they have been held up cos they havent finished marking the exams so they dont know who the top 5 in the state are
All i know is that they better inform someone soon cos we are all waiting...lol
I think that's a great hypothesis.
It kinda sucks though. Like, we expected to know sooner.

em21

HSC
rubificticious said:
I think that's a great hypothesis.
It kinda sucks though. Like, we expected to know sooner.
I know tell me about it like i really think they should just inform someone already so then the rest of us know that we can start waiting for our own notification...lol - i mean really at least someone from this forum has to have been nominated cos seriously all of the projects that have been posted on here are amazing!!!!!:wave:

Adelya

HSC
I GOT IN! OMG!
I think im the first from my school ever lol... small public school
SO HAPPY!

em21

HSC
~kiki said:
got a phone call today-- I got in! =D
OMG congratulations kiki - finally someone has been notified that is so great!!!!!!!!!
I wonder who else has gotten in - did your school call you?
So what does this mean have you just been preselected or you are actually in the exhibition - who cares really I mean that is so fantastic - so what is that both Art Express and Texstyle for you now!!!

em21

HSC
Adelya said:
I GOT IN! OMG!
I think im the first from my school ever lol... small public school
SO HAPPY!
Congratulations to you too Adelya - wow this is so exciting people are finally starting to find out.....oh the suspense...lol:)

HSC
Yeah, one of my friends in our school got selected too!
She told me earlier this afternoon.

em21

HSC
rubificticious said:
Yeah, one of my friends in our school got selected too!
She told me earlier this afternoon.
WOW I wonder whether anyone from my school got selected - I doubt I mean I thought our projects were amazing until I saw everyone elses on this forum
Also - did the people who have been selected so far have red dots - or was our original theory just way off track?

HSC
em21 said:
WOW I wonder whether anyone from my school got selected - I doubt I mean I thought our projects were amazing until I saw everyone elses on this forum
Also - did the people who have been selected so far have red dots - or was our original theory just way off track?
LOL.
I think the theory was way off. It was practically everyone in my class who had red dots.

Yeah. I'm still wondering.
So it's a phone call you get? What, from your teacher?

em21

HSC
rubificticious said:
LOL.
I think the theory was way off. It was practically everyone in my class who had red dots.

Yeah. I'm still wondering.
So it's a phone call you get? What, from your teacher?
Yeah pretty sure our theory had nothing to do with being selected
I'm assuming you get the call from your teacher but I don't really know - am anxious to find out though...lol

~kiki

HSC
em21 said:
OMG congratulations kiki - finally someone has been notified that is so great!!!!!!!!!
I wonder who else has gotten in - did your school call you?
So what does this mean have you just been preselected or you are actually in the exhibition - who cares really I mean that is so fantastic - so what is that both Art Express and Texstyle for you now!!!
heh heh. Thank you =D. So hyper right now. Um, I think for texSTYLE there are no preselections-- so we are in the exhibition...There was no letter- I got a phone call from my teacher. Apparently they are sending out the letters next week.

For ArtExpress its just a pre-selection at the moment- they still have to select the works to go into the exhibition

Last edited:

Adelya

HSC
I went to school to sign out and hand back text books today and just as I was about to leave the deputy principal and my textiles teacher came running after me and asked me to come to the office where they showed me the letter
Coincidence i was there just as they received it lol
I just got a bunch of flowers delivered to my house from the textiles teachers at the school haha... they are so sweet and were very happy... its quite a big thing for our school lol

~kiki

HSC
Congratz Adelya! What did you make again? (did you post any photos early on in the forum?) =D *high 5*

Thank you rubi and em =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)