2007 Short Story Titles (1 Viewer)

black_humour

HSC
FridayEvening said:
"The Wind That Cracks the Leaves". You win the prize if you know where I got it from.
I cheated and googled it. is it a title of a song, CD or something? I dont know. I didnt read anything, just figured it cause it said something about tours lol

so... a prize then?

bethdocker85

HSC
Mine's called "Come Clarity"

just decided on it couple of days ago and the whole thing's due in 7 days! lol

my stories are about 4 character's experiences with psychological disorders..

jelena2007

Lalallala :)
HSC
well, i've just finished my second draft.. it's a shame that i didn't put much effort into this.. so disappointed.. it will reflect my mark..

mine is called 'Seasonal Exodus'.. it's about migration and identity...

enjoy and good luck :)

Liz1989

HSC
Mines Learning to Breathe

its taken straight from my story as well

beentherdunthat

HSC
:wave: HEY , HELLO, WHAT IS THIS WE ARE DISCUSSING? Is this a competition :eek: !!!

Enlighten me !!!! :)

mickoz

HSC
"Thicker Than Water"

- a reference to blood, quite a bit of which is shed in the story

doofyduck01

HSC
"9 Parts Water" - mine's about death and the afterlife, loved one's reaching back to comfort the bereaved. NOT as depressing as it sounds :). My name reflects it structurally and the reoccuring motif etc etc

Good luck everyone! not long to go...

emdrinan

HSC
zarrr im thinking of calling mine 'with time comes change' or something like that-- yeah i know night before-- still not finished-- still not named-- reflection statement?! whats that?!

Kate090

HSC
I have called mine "Plagued by Discovery"

And let it me say it was a huge relief to hand it in, i turned around to my teacher and said once it was entirely finished i just wanted to throw it in the rubbish

Sooj

HSC
First it was "The Golden Rule"
then when I changed my story
I'm thinking of "In Justice" (Pun intended)

starrysky

HSC
"Walls"

Plain and simple. It relates irritatingly to my Major Work and I really can't be arsed thinking of anything else without sounding lame.

HSC
doofyduck01 said:
"9 Parts Water" - mine's about death and the afterlife
Heh, mines about the afterlife too.....

It's called Heavenly Little Dark. This is because my protagonist's name is Celeste Moreaux, and Celeste means "heavenly" and Moreaux means "little dark". It reflects the main idea which is of an imperfect afterlife etc etc...

bumhead

Random Insults
HSC
changed it now..

if you read my last post it was called 'Killing in the name'
after that it was changed to 'Blood, Booze and Bogans'
and now it is called 'Nowhere to Hyde' (pun intended)

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
starrysky said:
"Walls"

Plain and simple. It relates irritatingly to my Major Work and I really can't be arsed thinking of anything else without sounding lame.
I was about to call mine Walls, well it's on a list of many things I might pick from at the last minute if I'm gutsy enough to change this late. But then I thought perhaps Walling would be better.

Getting to the actual point of my post, I often wonder, d'you reckon they get a lot of MWs with the same name come through every year? What kind of names would be likely to get repeated?

starrysky

HSC
WTF!bbq said:
I was about to call mine Walls, well it's on a list of many things I might pick from at the last minute if I'm gutsy enough to change this late. But then I thought perhaps Walling would be better.

Getting to the actual point of my post, I often wonder, d'you reckon they get a lot of MWs with the same name come through every year? What kind of names would be likely to get repeated?
I think they do, depending on the simplicity of the words involved. Besides, according to my bogan of an EE2 teacher: "It is whack. It all depends on how intimately your title relates to your story."

*headdesk*

bratwurst

HSC
I called mine: Reflections.

I know its not great or anything or very original. But it was originally called The Debacle. Changed that. Thankgod. Its about a town with a development and theres four characters who have their own opinions. Oh yerrrrrrrrrrr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)